WHOOPS SHE LIED

For starters, she said she heard that part 2nd hand. But why is SHE lying, and they're telling the truth?

Regardless, it was the least damning part of the testimony. Trump is an unhinged lunatic. Congrats.

So now we can allow 2nd hand testimony

I heard Biden...flashes kids

I heard Biden...supplied Hunter with Meth and had a orgy with him

I heard Biden... this that etc etc

I heard Biden told Russia A-OK to invade

Come in handy during his impeachment

what does that have to do with the undeniable fact that your surprise witness from yesterday's hearing has been contradicted by the very person she claims provided her with the hearsay testimony she wouldn't have been allowed to testify to in a real hearing......

Will she be charged with perjury for lying under oath?

When donkeys fly.

Ah, how convenient.

You wishing it doesn't make it so. The most damning stuff backs up what others have said.

Your hero is a nutjob.

Two, count them, two say she lied... Tony Ornato denies telling Cassidy Hutchinson that the former president grabbed the steering wheel or an agent on his detail.

And the Secret Service who is willing to testify that President Trump did NOT try to grab the steering wheel.

Perjury?

Oh hell yes.

People have to be kidding themselves.

Look at what she is going through today. Why would ANYONE do that...just to "lie" about Trump?

Let's face it. None of what she testified is out of character for that narcissist lunatic. She wasn't lying.

So now we can allow 2nd hand testimony

I heard Biden...flashes kids

I heard Biden...supplied Hunter with Meth and had a orgy with him

I heard Biden... this that etc etc

I heard Biden told Russia A-OK to invade

Come in handy during his impeachment

Indeed!

People have to be kidding themselves.

Look at what she is going through today. Why would ANYONE do that...just to "lie" about Trump?

Let's face it. None of what she testified is out of character for that narcissist lunatic. She wasn't lying.

Let's look at the evidence:

Two, count them, two say she lied... Tony Ornato denies telling Cassidy Hutchinson that the former president grabbed the steering wheel or an agent on his detail.

And the Secret Service who is willing to testify that President Trump did NOT try to grab the steering wheel.

Perjury?

Oh hell yes.

Indeed. None of Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony can be believed now.

Perjury by Cassidy Hutchinson.

She lied.
It appears as though she did...(Just remember... they believed Jussie, too... they'll learn...;)

These far left loons surely know how to conduct a hearing.

Their star witness caught perjuring herself,

Lol

Back