WHOOPS SHE LIED

She related what she was told. If people who know better object, let them testify. Pretty simple.

Correct. If you tell me you were dating Gail Godot and I testify under oath that you told me that I’m not lying. If Gail Godot denies you were dating her YOU would be the liar, not me.

1656515487193-png.1025732
I particularly liked her dramatic reenactment clutching at her throat and clutching at her arm. I wonder if it earned her a job on MSNBS.

For starters, she said she heard that part 2nd hand. But why is SHE lying, and they're telling the truth?

Regardless, it was the least damning part of the testimony. Trump is an unhinged lunatic. Congrats.
She is a liar and you can't trust anything she says. This is another "Now we got him" moment that is fabricated BS.

She is a liar and you can't trust anything she says. This is another "Now we got him" moment that is fabricated BS.

Not a “moment,” a lot of what she testified is supported by others testimony, Emails, and phone records describing the events in the White House on January 6th, and probability exists the Committee has further evidence to reveal that will confirm it further

Tony Ornato denies telling Cassidy Hutchinson that the former president grabbed the steering wheel or an agent on his detail.

Your source does not say Ornato denied it himself, only that some unnamed agent said Ornato denied it. Third hand hearsay.

"UPDATE: A Secret Service official familiar with the matter told CNN that Tony Ornato denies telling Cassidy Hutchinson that the former president grabbed the steering wheel or an agent on his detail."

How many people have you had to trash at this point to protect your narcissist savior?

It's a rhetorical question. It's actually too many to count. It's so embarrassing.

as usual a pack of lies out of the left.

what else can you expect out of a totally partisan committee ?

Getting tired of the “partisan committee” excuse

McCarthy and Mitch blew it, Pelosi was willing to meet all their demands for an investigation, even went beyond offering them full subpoena power for the minority members, a rarity, and both McCarthy and Mitch turned it down. They want the day forgotten, even though on that day they publicly condemned and blamed Trump

When Pelosi went ahead on her own, Kevin appointed two blowhards, both who were part of the investigation, thusly Pelosi said no and McCarthy pulled out thinking he could demagogue the Committee as “partisan.” Big mistake on his part, the evidence is so revealing no one an refute it

And as far as the GOP members, no one could be more conservative than Cheney, both of them put country above party politics, a rarity on the right

Back