WHOOPS SHE LIED

Rubbish, even ketchup on the wall was hearsay. While she may have seen ketchup, the story of how it got there was hearsay. Pretty much every part of her story was, "they told me this"... total crap. Not even evidence. Their "blockbuster witness" was just weak stories being retold after they were heard. Just gossip.

I'm not even a supporter and I can tell what is gossip when I hear it.

Yes, you are a supporter. That's exactly what you're doing right now. Supporting a traitor.

Again - I'm not really sure how you can say that. The only 2nd hand account was the steering wheel. Everything else, she was present for.

So, obviously, Trump's supporters are focused on the steering wheel account. But I have no idea what you're talking about w/ the rest. You're trying to marginalize and discredit valuable testimony from someone who was right there for what was happening.

I can say it, because I watched it.

I watched it. Deliberate ignorance is not from my side of things, folks saying she was a witness should rewatch and actually listen.. She did not say, "And then I saw him lunge for the steering wheel" she said, "And they told me he lunged"... She didn't say, "I saw him throw the lunch" nope, she said, "Then the valet told me that"...

Every story... This woman was not a "witness" she was a gossip.

You're lying about her testimony. "Every story" was not 2nd hand. Most were 1st hand. She was a witness.

I watched it. Deliberate ignorance is not from my side of things, folks saying she was a witness should rewatch and actually listen.. She did not say, "And then I saw him lunge for the steering wheel" she said, "And they told me he lunged"... She didn't say, "I saw him throw the lunch" nope, she said, "Then the valet told me that"...

Every story... This woman was not a "witness" she was a gossip.

Obviously you didn't. Almost all of her testimony was direct testimony of her conversations with Meadows. Gossip? Do you know where her office is? Do you know what her job was? Good grief. You are sticking your head in the sand.

Obviously you didn't. Almost all of her testimony was direct testimony of her conversations with Meadows. Gossip? Do you know where her office is? Do you know what her job was? Good grief. You are sticking your head in the sand.

I don't bother with right wingers anymore. They know they are lying.

Yes, you are a supporter. That's exactly what you're doing right now. Supporting a traitor.

That's total crap... LOL.

Analogous conversation:

Concart: I see that 7 plus 7 is 15...
Damocles: No, it is 14.
Concart: I can't see how you can say that!
Damocles: I watched the teacher.
Concart: You support the math publications!
Damocles: what? You are an idiot.

I don't need to "discredit" anyone. I am telling you that her testimony was hearsay. Portions of which were literally discredited by more credible sources. (Like the stupid "lunging for the steering wheel" nonsense).

The reality is, this gossip was not a "blockbuster witness", they were literally repeating what they heard from "Then the valet told me" to "And I heard that he lunged" from beginning to end every story had a portion where she literally said, "they told me <enter nonsense here>"... her "testimony" was the literal definition of hearsay.

What is even more puzzling is the fact she had already testified behind closed doors and then after changing lawyers they trotted her out for a public hearing. You are correct it was all hearsay and let's see if the Muppet lady will now ask the two Secret Service agents to corroborate her hearsay. My guess is, we will never hear a word from them.

You're lying about her testimony. "Every story" was not 2nd hand. Most were 1st hand. She was a witness.

now you are lying. she was not a party to the dinner being thrown against the wall either

"The valet had articulated that the president was extremely angry at the attorney general's AP interview and had thrown his lunch against the wall."

That's total crap... LOL.

Analogous conversation:

Concart: I see that 7 plus 7 is 15...
Damocles: No, it is 14.
Concart: I can't see how you can say that!
Damocles: I watched the teacher.
Concart: You support the math publications!
Damocles: what? You are an idiot.

No, you are providing cover for a guy who sent a mob of armed people to storm the capitol. That's what I call support. Hutchinson was one of a handful of the highest ranking people in the White House. You act like she's some AA who is relating office gossip. She IS the gossip. Her account of her conversations with Ciippilone are direct testimony. Her conversations with Meadows are direct testimony. Those conversations are absolutely devastating. And you dismiss it as gossip, which is incredibly dishonest. You sir, are a liar.

now you are lying. she was not a party to the dinner being thrown against the wall either

"The valet had articulated that the president was extremely angry at the attorney general's AP interview and had thrown his lunch against the wall."

I said "most" were 1st hand. They were.

Where did I lie?

No, you are providing cover for a guy who sent a mob of armed people to storm the capitol. That's what I call support. Hutchinson was one of a handful of the highest ranking people in the White House. You act like she's some AA who is relating office gossip. She IS the gossip. Her account of her conversations with Ciippilone are direct testimony. Her conversations with Meadows are direct testimony. Those conversations are absolutely devastating. And you dismiss it as gossip, which is incredibly dishonest. You sir, are a liar.

Nobody is providing cover. Pointing out an error in another person's work is not supporting a different person. This is simple truth. You don't like it, and we can tell you don't, but you don't get your own reality. I can both point out that this woman's testimony was hearsay and not support Trump at the same time.

Personally I hope that you all throw enough nonsense and flak at the wall that some of it sticks and Trump doesn't run because of it. All while I still I know that this is hearsay.

Nobody is providing cover. Pointing out an error in another person's work is not supporting a different person. This is simple truth. You don't like it, and we can tell you don't, but you don't get your own reality. I can both point out that this woman's testimony was hearsay and not support Trump at the same time.

Personally I hope that you all throw enough nonsense and flak at the wall that some of it sticks and Trump doesn't run because of it. All while I still I know that this is hearsay.

Except you are lying. Not all, or even most of her testimony was hearsay.

Were her conversations with Cippilone hearsay?
Were her conversations with Meadows hearsay?

Answer honestly. I doubt you will.

It's so sad to characterize that testimony as "gossip."

Just being dismissive for the sake of being dismissive. And it is protecting Trump - as is all of the character assassination against this person, who did a brave thing that I'm sure she wasn't thrilled about doing.

Except you are lying. Not all, or even most of her testimony was hearsay.

Were her conversations with Cippilone hearsay?
Were her conversations with Meadows hearsay?

Answer honestly. I doubt you will.

Repeating conversations is the literal definition of hearsay. If any portion of the story has, "And then they said" it is hearsay. Quite literally. Not figuratively.

Repeating conversations is the literal definition of hearsay. If any portion of the story has, "And then they said" it is hearsay. Quite literally. Not figuratively.

ROTFLFMAO!!!! So every bit of testimony ever given is hearsay. Thanks, genius. No, that is NOT hearsay. Good God, you didn't know that?

ROTFLFMAO!!!! So every bit of testimony ever given is hearsay. Thanks, genius. No, that is NOT hearsay. Good God, you didn't know that?

Still nonsense. "And then I saw" is not hearsay. "And then he told me he saw" is. If you are telling me about anything anyone else has said, that is hearsay (note compound word meaning repeating what you heard)....

Not if the testimony is ABOUT what was said in the conversation.

That is not "hearsay." My goodness.

If it is about what someone else said it is hearsay. No matter how much you want it to be different. Any sentence that includes, 'They told me" or "They said" is literally hearsay.

Back