WHOOPS SHE LIED

I believe they have to be called as witnesses......that is up to the committee......however it doesn't change the fact she didn't actually witness what she testified to.......that simply is not right.....

Why is it not right? It opens for more investigation. You really think they would have let her testify without having collaborations beforehand? They have all the goods.

You really think they would have let her testify without having collaborations beforehand?.

are you fucking kidding me.......of course they would.......fuck if they thought the SS agents would have testified the way they wanted them to, THEY would have been the witnesses.......they put the person on the stand that would say what they told her to say.......

are you fucking kidding me.......of course they would.......fuck if they thought the SS agents would have testified the way they wanted them to, THEY would have been the witnesses.......they put the person on the stand that would say what they told her to say.......

So let me get this right... they would risk blowing it and lose credibility if she was found to be lying?

And do you have proof that they told her what to say? In exchange for what?

Indeed.

This is all coming out now...the truth.

Their star witness lied.

Brennan lied to congress and MSNBC hired him is the take home a message. He is also guilty of torturing people. Yeah that is who I want to work on a news channel.

He was an intelligence analyst as per your link to a wiki entry. What does it have to do with MSNBC? Are you seriously that desperate?

No matter what the woman does she gets bashed. The women in the graphic were in the news for all different reasons but the reactions to them were the same. If you want to add in homophobic and racist, I can mention Lia Thomas and Stacy Abrams.

Funny how I've never ever seen you guys bash 100% certifiable lunatics like Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert.

get-2-jpg.1026159

Ah, so then you believe Joe Biden is the legitimate President, and that the coup attempt on 1/6 was based on a lie.

Good to know.

Hey everyone, Truth Detector thinks Biden is the legitimate President, there was no fraud in the 2020 election, and Trump is guilty of inciting a riot over a lie.

I never said that either you lying, worthless mental case. I don't think you can post without lying and looking like a triggered mental case.

:eyeroll:

Yes you have been triggered by my question as to why you ran and hid on JPP on 1/6 instead of going to DC to do something about the fraud you alleged.

I never ran and hid anywhere you laughable caricature of stupidity and ignorance. I don't think you can post without lying and looking like a triggered mental case.

:eyeroll:

I never said that either you lying, worthless mental case.

Except that you did.

Look, I get it with you...you post so much, so recklessly that it's understandable that you'd forget most of what you post here.

Thankfully, JPP has a pretty decent search mechanism...

Biden may steal an election for the elitists, but Democrats will regret it: Devine

Let’s be real. Goliath was never going to let David breeze through the rematch.

The provinces, for whom President Trump is an instrument, not an end in himself, were never going to have an easy time winning the 2020 election against the amassed might of the Democratic Party, the “Fake News” media and allied pollsters, Big Tech, woke billionaires and the celebrity class, who united to stamp out the barbarian orange emperor.

The “chumps” and “ugly folk,” as Joe Biden calls them, came out in their glorious millions from the American heartland on Election Day and now we will see if people power prevails, if the nationalist populist movement enabled by Donald Trump, but not defined by him, lives to fight another day against the corrupt globalists represented by the sad husk of Biden.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/04/biden...-the-elitists-but-dems-will-regret-it-devine/

Isn't it AMAZING!!!??? On Wednesday, around 5 am, Trump had a commanding 700,000 vote lead. Suddenly, as they continue counting, and counting, and counting, almost ALL of the remaining uncounted ballots are for BIDEN!!!

It's like miracle on fourth street all over!!

The Remaining Vote in Pennsylvania Appears to Be Overwhelmingly for Biden

Joe Biden has won absentee ballots counted in Pennsylvania by an overwhelming margin so far, according to data from the secretary of state early Wednesday. If he carried the remaining absentee ballots by a similar margin, he would win the state.

President Donald Trump leads by nearly 700,000 votes in Pennsylvania as of 5 a.m. ET Wednesday, and Biden’s chances depend on whether he can win a large percentage of the more than 1.4 million absentee ballots that remain to be counted.

So far, Biden has won absentee voters in Pennsylvania, 78% to 21%, according to the secretary of state’s office. The results comport with the findings of preelection surveys and an analysis of absentee ballot requests, which all indicated that Biden held an overwhelming lead among absentee voters.

If Biden won the more than 1.4 million absentee votes by such a large margin, he would net around 800,000 votes — enough to overcome his deficit statewide.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/remaining-vote-pennsylvania-appears-overwhelmingly-125954708.html

I don't know why ANYONE with HALF a brain would believe ANYTHING the PHONY media report anymore.

Instead of a BLUE wave, the Senate remains securely in McConnel's hands and Republicans already have at least five additional seats in the House with more probably coming.

I don't think the Republican's will have enough to take back control of the House. If not for the dishonest Chaos created by the Party of the Jackass, Trump would have been announced the winner.

This is an OUTRAGE for BOTH sides. How is it that elections we have had in the past were counted by midnight now are taking days and days to count?

As Trump stated; VOTE-BY-MAIL is a disaster and ONLY a benefit to the Party of CHAOS (Jackass).

So by midnight, Trump had OVER a 500,000 vote lead. Yet it was not enough to call the state for Trump? Two days later that lead has been reduced to 135,000. So are ALL the votes these incompetent boobs in PA can't seem to count on election night for Biden? How is that even remotely possible???

Same with Georgia. Isn't it fascinating that on election night Trump had an 85,000 vote margin. Today, three days later it has shrunk to a mere 13,500 vote margin.

This is an OUTRAGE and a total embarrassment for America. The Party of CHAOS (jackass) planned it this way so that they could find a way to STEAL this election.

How is it that Democratic members of the State claimed that they were sure that by the end of the counting Biden would win when Trump had a 500,000 vote margin??

I think we all KNOW the honest answer to that question.

Back