Why do Christians believe in Jesus when He's NOWHERE in the Hebrew Bible?

That is interesting. An interesting claim on your part.

Did you expend a lot of time antagonizing them and then asking them why they were annoyed?...
No. All the weak, stupid and mentally ill get annoyed just by being assessed. Normal people understand the job. You're an excellent example, Perry PhD.

No. All the weak, stupid and mentally ill get annoyed just by being assessed. Normal people understand the job. You're an excellent example, Perry PhD.

Your record of diagnoses is abysmal. Every single one of the things you have tried to diagnose about MY life has been fractally incorrect. From my age to my degree to my level of seniority....EVERYTHING. You have not gotten ONE THING RIGHT.

Then there's your diagnoses of literally everyone else on this forum. You know, you never actually seem to have a psychologically interesting diagnosis. Your diagnoses are always the most severe and you never use psychological language (apart from "schizophrenic" or "bipolar") which indicates, that, indeed you were in no way working to screen candidates in any real way. You lack subtlety and, as noted earlier, you are fractally wrong about me.

It's honestly fun to watch someone like you try to dance around like you are some sort of smooth operator and to be the person to know the truth.

For fun I do love to remind everyone of your "diagnoses", let's rewind the tape another time, shall we? (I've highlighted your "span" of diagnoses. Hilarious. If you got a BA in psych it was waste of your money! EVEN I KNOW MORE PSYCH TERMINOLOGY THAN JUST THIS! LOL. )

You truly believe that which is why I think you’re a paranoid schizophrenic.

I don’t believe everyone has a sock, just certain people like you.

Delusional paranoid schizophrenic.

Lying Paranoid Schizophrenic.

Another delusional scream from JPP's foremost paranoid schizophrenic.

The best evidence that you don't have all your marbles in one sock is your online manifesto here: https://politiplex.freeforums.net/thread/94/obamas-presidential-eligibility-debunked

Into the Night is a sock for gfm7175 and IBDaMann. Follow his signature links to his "forum" for insights into the mind of a paranoid schizophrenic.

Instead of trying to remember/type his names all the time I just call him Sybil.

Dude, you're the liar. You're the one continually making up numbers then claiming they may or may not be real. I can only go by what you post, not by what you might post.

Overall, it's interesting to see how far down the road of insane behavior you will be driving yourself. Every post every person makes is a very small slice of who they are. Your slices are adding up to the picture of a sociopathic schizophrenic. Please continue posting more.

It's an act or the "dumb one" in a schizophrenic. Piss him/her/it off and the mask drops or the personality changes to a saner, but pissed off, person.

True, but the causal factor, IMO, is insanity. Probably dementia. Not a schizo like Sybil or a bipolar like Jack...and a few others.

Good example of an enraged bipolar, Jack. Will I have to wait until 5PM for you to be shitfaced or just after Noon?

Jack is probably a non-treated bipolar...and self-medicates with alcohol.

Are you Bipolar?

Goatboy's paranoia is his own worst enemy.

I'm the exact opposite of Jesus!

Hence "AM I, I AM's,AM I
" Only God is truly good"!
We all fall short,even Cypress no matter how many names you drop!

Being the opposite of Jesus' example is a curious admission.

Just knowing right from wrong isn't enough. Moral excellence and virtue have to be studiously cultivated over the course of a lifetime. That is the lesson of history's great sages and prophets.

Disagreed, but thanks for both the list and your insertion of your own diagnoses, Perry PhD. It proves your obsession with being a know-it-all. LOL

It is always interesting to see what happens when an abuser is faced with their abuse. Or a fake is faced with their fakery.

How many potential flash ace pilots lost their opportunity because a narcissistic self-described "arrogant asshole" who clearly couldn't hack it in grad school in his own field of psychology decided they had severe psychoses?

Being the opposite of Jesus' example is a curious admission.

This posters is a mystery to me. He claims he is a "reaper" and points to the parable of the sower in the Bible as his description of his role. It actually sounds kinda dark.

Just knowing right from wrong isn't enough. Moral excellence and virtue have to be studiously cultivated over the course of a lifetime. That is the lesson of history's great sages and prophets.

I think there's value in striving constantly for our moral and ethical ideals, but I also realize that we are all fully human and prone to wanting to go to the dark side from time to time. We are built to fail.

This posters is a mystery to me. He claims he is a "reaper" and points to the parable of the sower in the Bible as his description of his role. It actually sounds kinda dark.

I think there's value in striving constantly for our moral and ethical ideals, but I also realize that we are all fully human and prone to wanting to go to the dark side from time to time. We are built to fail.

It might be mental illness.

The big lesson I got from the Anelects and the Nicomachean Ethics is that there are ways to cultivate and inculcate virtue so that they become second nature and habitual, but it is a lifelong project and it is a project that is never completed.

It is always interesting to see what happens when an abuser is faced with their abuse. Or a fake is faced with their fakery.

Agreed. It helps explain why you are so upset and obsessed with me. Although it could be evidence of a mental breakdown on your part, I think it's more indicative of being over stressed with life issues. Probably work, but possibly personal.

How many potential flash ace pilots lost their opportunity because a narcissistic self-described "arrogant asshole" who clearly couldn't hack it in grad school in his own field of psychology decided they had severe psychoses?
QED. You're obviously very angry and are venting your frustrations on me. It's good that you have a strong person to rail against, Perry PhD. Better than beating your partner or coworker.

The big lesson I got from the Anelects and the Nicomachean Ethics is that there are ways to cultivate and inculcate virtue so that they become second nature and habitual, but it is a lifelong project and it is a project that is never completed.

I'd bet money on it. :)

Agreed on lifelong project. There's the constant battle between our animal nature and our conscious thoughts of what we know is best for all. This battle is one form of stress and can be overwhelming for some people to the point they break down mentally.

s815775378408561442_p708_i28_w2145.png

Agreed. It helps explain why you are so upset and obsessed with me.

Interesting that the narcissist would interpret his own obsession with figuring out my degree, my mental state and my general life as "my obsession with him". Interesting indeed.

Although it could be evidence of a mental breakdown on your part,

See? A real psychologist would probably use different terminology. They might couch their language a bit more formally. You see, when I talk about the stuff I have my degrees in I tend to use the technical language....even in regular conversation.

I note you never do. Unless the ONLY thing you ever met was psychotics, you should have run into a few neuroses from time to time.

Try googling some standard psychological language so you can push this narrative of you being a 'personality screener' of some form or another.

I think it's more indicative of being over stressed with life issues. Probably work, but possibly personal.

Interesting. You really are bad at this aren't you?

QED. You're obviously very angry and are venting your frustrations on me. It's good that you have a strong person to rail against, Perry PhD. Better than beating your partner or coworker.

You aren't a strong person. A narcissistic abuser is a rather sick person. You just think your sickness is a virtue.

Oh, agreed. The pursuit of ethical ideals is always valuable. I do, however, think that one can get into a self-abusive style of thinking if one perceives only their failures without accepting that failures of ethical ideals are built into our systems.

I'd bet money on it. :)

Agreed on lifelong project. There's the constant battle between our animal nature and our conscious thoughts of what we know is best for all.

I agree.
I don't think the moral dimension described in the Sermon on the Mount, in the Analects, in The Dhammapada just somehow come perfectly naturally to us, and that has been proven by history time after time.

Oh, agreed. The pursuit of ethical ideals is always valuable. I do, however, think that one can get into a self-abusive style of thinking if one perceives only their failures without accepting that failures of ethical ideals are built into our systems.

The important thing about failure is the lessons to be learned

Western civilization wouldn't still be discussing Plato, Socrates, Jesus two thousand years later if ethics and moral imperatives just came to us naturally and were as simple as pie to understand and cultivate.
So, it didn’t come naturally to these thinkers? Do you believe they were divinely inspired? I’m sure there were other great thinkers, it is just that some teachings and writings survived the test of time, while others did not.

The important thing about failure is the lessons to be learned

Agreed. Failure is a lesson in what not to do. I always liked the advice often attributed to Eleanor Roosevelt: "Learn from the mistakes of others, since you'll never live long enough to make them all on your own".

An example would be after all the classified material was found at Pedo Don's residence. Every smart politician should have learned to go through all of their papers to make sure they were clean.

Mirriam Webster Dictionary -->

Prophet: one gifted with more than ordinary spiritual and moral insight.

Confucius, The Buddha, Jesus, Plato all qualify under the definition.

That's not my definition, and Jesus wasn't a prophet he is the living son of God the Messiah.
A prophet is chosen by God.

Your mental state is on display with every post, Perry PhD.

I'm not surprised you haven't realized that fact, since anger and hatred often blinds people to truth and reason.

So, using your BESTEST fake psychology lingo, give me my diagnosis. Use the PROPER TERMS.

I would honestly love to see your "skills" on display.

LOLOL.

So, it didn’t come naturally to these thinkers? Do you believe they were divinely inspired? I’m sure there were other great thinkers, it is just that some teachings and writings survived the test of time, while others did not.

No, the behaviors did not come to them naturally and easily. That's why they devoted their lives to thinking about how to cultivate and nurture them, while teaching others how to do the same.

I agree with you that these sages and prophets thought up these virtues in their minds. But putting it into practice takes concentration, education, meditation. Knowing right from wrong is not enough. Otherwise, I don't think they would have been teachers. Every human should just naturally be inclined to moral excellence without even thinking about it.

That's my two cents anyway.

PS, yes many great thinkers who have not been mentioned I agree

Last edited:
Back