Why do Christians believe in Jesus when He's NOWHERE in the Hebrew Bible?

Postmodern Prophet decided to fake a post and attributed to someone else but it linked back to me. They had changed the text so it was "OK" by the board rules. But it was extremely dishonest.

FalseProphet wants people to think he's a "CHristian" (I'm guessing so he can mock God more effectively and drive more people away from Christ), and if that is the case then he's read Luke 6:31 and it tells me that if he is going to malign me by altering my posts it is clearly what HE WANTS DONE TO HIMSELF.

I am tired of his hatred of Christianity. And I'm an atheist! So it must be pretty disgusting.

odd.....I really like going to the public bathrooms and hanging around the stalls......the smell is just enticing......makes me a little randy if you know what I mean........ so when I find myself thinking "bad thoughts" I fall to my knees and pray to God for someone to walk in right then and there....but usually I just go home to my wall of pictures of dogs having sex and coprophagia....

C'mon, man. This isn't the time or place.

Luke 6:31

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you always think my posts are "angry"????

More projection from the board's very own flash ace pilot-cum-failed psychologist.
You're an angry person. It'd be one thing if you were only angry at me, but since you vent at everyone who disagrees with you, I'm thinking you're a very angry person.

What is a "flash ace pilot"?

Why do you always think my posts are "angry"????

More projection from the board's very own flash ace pilot-cum-failed psychologist.

I really wish you two boys would stop swinging your nut sacks at each other

I dig both of you a lot

Spread the love my boys

This chick thinks both of you are awesome

So are you going to "emulate" Jesus and walk on water,turn water to wine?
The fact that you, as well as numerous others, don't even remotely come close to emulating the example of Jesus is unequivocal proof that the moral standards of the $/Sermon on the Mount, the eightfold nobel path, the five vows of Jainism don't come naturally or easily to many humans.

It's something we have to choose to work towards.

The fact that you, as well as numerous others, don't even remotely come close to emulating the example of Jesus is unequivocal proof that the moral standards of the $/Sermon on the Mount, the eightfold nobel path, the five vows of Jainism don't come naturally or easily to many humans.

It's something we have to choose to work towards.

Looks like Christians disagree with other more than atheists.

Thinking is natural, and so is questioning and looking for answers.

It’s the concept of which came first, the chicken or the egg. Jasper’s theory is being challenged by modern studies.

But I really wasn't talking about the mere act of thinking, which is indeed natural.

It took exceptional people to think up general relativity, the eightfold noble path, the eleven virtues.

But not everyone is like Einstein, The Buddha, or Aristotle.

The rest of us can choose to follow or implement the ethical, religious, or scientific standards the truly great humans have paved the way for.

The fact that we have years of dealing with people like Truthdetector, PmP, USFreedom is proof that people aren't necessarily just naturally inclined to clear the ethical bars of the Sermon on the Mount, the eightfold path, or the five vows of Jainism.

Looks like Christians disagree with other more than atheists.

Western civilization wouldn't still be discussing Plato, Socrates, Jesus two thousand years later if ethics and moral imperatives just came to us naturally and were as simple as pie to understand and cultivate.

Western civilization wouldn't still be discussing Plato, Socrates, Jesus two thousand years later if ethics and moral imperatives just came to us naturally and were as simple as pie to understand and cultivate.

I really have no idea what you are talking about. Not being sarcastic.

You're an angry person. It'd be one thing if you were only angry at me, but since you vent at everyone who disagrees with you, I'm thinking you're a very angry person.

What is a "flash ace pilot"?

You spend so much time diagnosing people. I am curious what drives that.

As for a flash ace pilot, well, maybe you got your name on the wing. You hang around with people and they don't suspect a thing.

Back