Why do Christians believe in Jesus when He's NOWHERE in the Hebrew Bible?

I have so many fans.....but have I ever gotten a tribute thread?........nooooo!......and Legion holds it over my head.......

I can sort of understand your mockery of God (although I don't necessarily think it is a good approach) with your lies, but I guess the thing I find most unappealing about you is that you seem to REVEL in people despising you. So you go out of your way to be a completely repellent person, lie and misrepresent others, then you want to be HONORED for this?

Seriously dude, what is your malfunction?

There doesn't seem to be ANY of God's "Joy" in you. You seem so very, very dark.

I can sort of understand your mockery of God (although I don't necessarily think it is a good approach) with your lies, but I guess the thing I find most unappealing about you is that you seem to REVEL in people despising you. So you go out of your way to be a completely repellent person, lie and misrepresent others, then you want to be HONORED for this?

There doesn't seem to be ANY of God's "Joy" in you. You seem so very, very dark.

Postmodern is a troll. Feel free to waste your time.

Christian Proof-Texting

Misquoting Texts – What does Tanach really say?

The claim of Paul and the New Testament authors is that Jesus fulfilled many prophecies connected to the Hebrew Scriptures (so-called Old Testament) and a true believer will easily be able to see them. The gospel according to Matthew, in particular, attempts to cross-reference the miraculous birth, deeds, and proclamations attributed to Jesus with relevant passages found in Tanach. What are the differences in Christianity vs Judaism?

Closer scrutiny, however, reveals a great conspiracy and tampering of the evidence. Not one verse from Tanach proves the messiahship of Jesus. On the contrary, our Jewish sages, for two millennia have had ample time to analyze and decipher all 22,000+ verses in Tanach, and have concluded that Jesus did not fulfill any of its prophecies, nor are there any passages that unambiguously allude to his life or ministry. On the contrary, we will discover how the New Testament distorts and contorts Tanach to make it “bend” to their a priori agenda to “prove” their beliefs about Jesus. Let’s see!

In a certain way, Fundamentalist missionaries shoot the arrow in the target and then draw the bull’s eye around the arrow. In this fashion, they claim to always be correct, making the evidence conform to their foregone conclusions.

Let’s begin with a verse taken out of context (a verse out of context is a pretext):

https://jewsforjudaism.org/knowledge/articles/christian-proof-texting/

Christian Proof-Texting

The claim of Paul and the New Testament authors is that Jesus fulfilled many prophecies connected to the Hebrew Scriptures (so-called Old Testament) and a true believer will easily be able to see them. The gospel according to Matthew, in particular, attempts to cross-reference the miraculous birth, deeds, and proclamations attributed to Jesus with relevant passages found in Tanach. What are the differences in Christianity vs Judaism?

Closer scrutiny, however, reveals a great conspiracy and tampering of the evidence. Not one verse from Tanach proves the messiahship of Jesus. On the contrary, our Jewish sages, for two millennia have had ample time to analyze and decipher all 22,000+ verses in Tanach, and have concluded that Jesus did not fulfill any of its prophecies, nor are there any passages that unambiguously allude to his life or ministry. On the contrary, we will discover how the New Testament distorts and contorts Tanach to make it “bend” to their a priori agenda to “prove” their beliefs about Jesus. Let’s see!

In a certain way, Fundamentalist missionaries shoot the arrow in the target and then draw the bull’s eye around the arrow. In this fashion, they claim to always be correct, making the evidence conform to their foregone conclusions.

Let’s begin with a verse taken out of context (a verse out of context is a pretext):

The Holy Spirit is the proof.

Christian Proof-Texting

Why do you care what Christians do or believe?

I enjoy the fact you are dumber than shit and easy to confuse in arguments......

...you are dumber than shit ....

x3x9m3o.jpg

Christian Proof-Texting

Thanks for the link. I'm saving it after reading to pass along.

fair.....I believe I've shown here how absurd the beliefs of atheists can be.........

No, FalseProphet, you have shown how much you despise the faith you shroud yourself in.

That's because you are a FALSE PROPHET. You are a RAVENING WOLF (read the bible).

I'm an atheist but I'm honest about it.

You don't appear to value honesty.

Back