Why do Christians believe in Jesus when He's NOWHERE in the Hebrew Bible?

why do atheists always feel compelled to start threads attacking Christian beliefs?........is it insecurity?.....

I guess the bigger question is:

Why do YOU mock the faith you supposedly have? Why are YOU a false prophet and ravening wolf mocking God with lies?

Just curious what YOUR game is. We know you aren't honest. So what is it?

For some, it's funny to see religious people react. For others it's about making people question absurd, destructive beliefs.
Ecclesiastes 3:1,7 & 8

1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:
7 a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace

So, according to our Bible, there is a time to speak up against you haters. Deal with it.

Ecclesiastes 3:1,7 & 8

1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:
7 a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace

So, according to our Bible, there is a time to speak up against you haters. Deal with it.

Just yesterday you called a mixed-race JPP member a "mongrel," and said that you hoped he would die. How does that entitle you to 1) call yourself a Christian, and 2) call someone else a "hater"?

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...ead-in-JPP-History-TDS!&p=5459967#post5459967

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...ead-in-JPP-History-TDS!&p=5460024#post5460024

I don't think that you and PiMP get the whole Jesus thing.

Just yesterday you called a mixed-race JPP member a "mongrel," and said that you hoped he would die. How does that entitle you to 1) call yourself a Christian, and 2) call someone else a "hater"?

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...ead-in-JPP-History-TDS!&p=5459967#post5459967

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...ead-in-JPP-History-TDS!&p=5460024#post5460024

Any can claim whatever they like but if their behavior is contrary to their claims, others are free to believe they are liars or irrational.

Therefore, all the haters, bigots, misogynists, incels, racists, etc who claim to be Christians are mostly fooling themselves than others.

Yep, I sure did. And you know damn well what he's written about my birth mother and my adoptive parents.

Again, Ecclesiastes 3:8 a time to love and a time to hate. He hates me, and I hate the bastard back. Amen!

Yep, I sure did. And you know damn well what he's written about my birth mother and my adoptive parents.

Again, Ecclesiastes 3:8 a time to love and a time to hate. He hates me, and I hate the bastard back. Amen!

Ecclesiastes is Jewish scripture from the TaNaK. You're not Jewish.

The Christian New Testament, specifically the watershed Sermon on the Mount instructs christians not to hate their enemies and not to fight hate with hate.

Ecclesiastes is Jewish scripture from the TaNaK. You're not Jewish.

The Christian New Testament, specifically the watershed Sermon on the Mount instructs christians not to hate their enemies and not to fight hate with hate.

So? I'm from the "old school."

Cope.

So? I'm from the "old school."

Cope.

You're not Jewish.

The New Testament was a new covenant for Christians, and Jesus was an interpreter of the Jewish law. The moral imperatives of the Sermon on the Mount supercede anything you cherry picked from Jewish law in Ecclesiastes.

You're not Jewish.

The New Testament was a new covenant for Christians, and Jesus was an interpreter of the Jewish law. The moral imperatives of the Sermon on the Mount supercede anything you cherry picked from Jewish law in Ecclesiastes.

No, I am not.

But in the same sense, I believe what the Bible says and I have nothing (nor have I EVER posted ANYTHING) against the Jews (with ONE exception because he deserved it).

Cope.

You're not Jewish.

Cherry-picking the OT is common among racists, bigots and other haters who use claims of being Christian as a shield. Note that those who do so rarely, if ever, conduct themselves as Christians.

If they did, they'd be quoting these NT quotes of Jesus instead of cherry-picking from the OT to spread hate:

Matt 22:37-40 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ “This is the first and great commandment. “And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ “On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”

John 13:34 “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

2John 1:5-6 And now I plead with you, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment to you, but that which we have had from the beginning: that we love one another. This is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the commandment, that as you have heard from the beginning, you should walk in it.

John 14:21 “He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.”

But in the same sense, I believe what the Bible says and I have nothing (nor have I EVER posted ANYTHING) against the Jews (with ONE exception because he deserved it).

Cope.

QED

No, I am not.

Cope.

So you don't understand your own religion, don't understand the New Testament was a new covenant, don't understand Jesus was an interpreter of the Jewish Law, and you don't understand that as a Christian the categorical moral imperatives in the Sermon on the Mount supercede what you read in Ecclesiastes.

Cherry-picking the OT is common among racists, bigots and other haters who use claims of being Christian as a shield. Note that those who do so rarely, if ever, conduct themselves as Christians.

If they did, they'd be quoting these NT quotes of Jesus instead of cherry-picking from the OT to spread hate:

Matt 22:37-40 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ “This is the first and great commandment. “And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ “On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”

John 13:34 “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

2John 1:5-6 And now I plead with you, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment to you, but that which we have had from the beginning: that we love one another. This is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the commandment, that as you have heard from the beginning, you should walk in it.

John 14:21 “He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.”

QED
:good4u:

It's really weird how the agnostics here know Christianity better than posters who claim to be Christian.

Fuck you, you lying hypocritical coward!
You know damn well what that bigoted racist piece of shit said about me and my family. The same shit you started on my mother when you first came here.
If you noticed, I have not made any claim that other far leftists I've engaged have insulted my family. Just you two showing just how rancid and low you are.

:good4u:

It's really weird how the agnostics here know Christianity better than posters who claim to be Christian.

It's because the haters claiming to be Christian are liars. Perhaps mainly lying to themselves. They are too stupid and/or irrational to recognize their own hypocrisy.

Fuck you, you lying hypocritical coward!
You know damn well what that bigoted racist piece of shit said about me and my family. The same shit you started on my mother when you first came here.
If you noticed, I have not made any claim that other far leftists I've engaged have insulted my family. Just you two showing just how rancid and low you are.
^^^
An excellent example of quod erat demonstrandum.

Lying, hateful and angry. All completely contrary to the words of Jesus previously posted. Is there any doubt he'd violently beat or murder me if given the chance? Especially if he thought he could get away with it?

... I hate the bastard...Amen!

So you don't understand your own religion, don't understand the New Testament was a new covenant, don't understand Jesus was an interpreter of the Jewish Law, and you don't understand that as a Christian the categorical moral imperatives in the Sermon on the Mount supercede what you read in Ecclesiastes.

Why would it? It's in the Bible. "A time to love and a time to hate."

Why are you sticking up for a bigoted racist? Because he's part of your pussy posse and kisses your ass?

^^^
An excellent example of quod erat demonstrandum.

Lying, hateful and angry. All completely contrary to the words of Jesus previously posted. Is there any doubt he'd violently beat or murder me if given the chance? Especially if he thought he could get away with it?

Nah, I wouldn't murder you....:)

QED

He didn't say anything new as it is in Torah and he just repeated it

He didn't say anything new as it is in Torah and he just repeated it

Maybe you should have practiced what you preach.

You said what you said many times. So for that, the
old rules apply. Kissing the asses of the pussy posse
ain't gonna change it. You're a bigoted racist. Period.

Back