Why do I need 30 rounds?

Why do I need 30 rounds?
I don't.
I have a ps90.
It has a 50 round magazine, I don't need 50 rounds but its better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.
When I go out with my family I carry 4 magazines and the ps90 concealed, plus a sig or a walther ppk.
The wife carries a walther p99 and 4 spare mags.
Our kids are safe from a crazed gunman , are yours?

Why do I need 30 rounds?
I don't.
I have a ps90.
It has a 50 round magazine, I don't need 50 rounds but its better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.
When I go out with my family I carry 4 magazines and the ps90 concealed, plus a sig or a walther ppk.

My cousin taught his kids that, "If you are in a fight use this knife I gave you (14 years old) and say you were scared for your life." Factual reality.

I learned this because my 14 year old cousins kid told me. He also told me, "I can afford a Lotus because my parents have a 60k vehicle on welfare." I struggled because both of them are out of work only because a doctor got rich for deeming them "disabled".

I'm pretty sure the only need for large magazines in the future will be defined by the new learners and the late learners. I'm not a party person but every single day I hear the Right wing say exactly what the Left wing has been saying for years. "Maybe we should focus on that!" THE LEFT DID! OPEN YOUR MIND YOU ZOMBIE!

Why do I need 30 rounds?
I don't.
I have a ps90.

And Americans wonder why the rest of the world thinks your Crazy Nut Jobs... Carrying around 4 x 50 round clips.. Its not a bloody war zone. Hell I dont see you ever needing them in any plausible scenario unless your willing to provide a sain plausible reason that would require that weapons and the amount of ammo? Other wise I'd book in an appointment with your closest shrink to discuss your need to compensate...

And Americans wonder why the rest of the world thinks your Crazy Nut Jobs... Carrying around 4 x 50 round clips.. Its not a bloody war zone. Hell I dont see you ever needing them in any plausible scenario unless your willing to provide a sain plausible reason that would require that weapons and the amount of ammo? Other wise I'd book in an appointment with your closest shrink to discuss your need to compensate...

No I don't wonder. I stopped caring what others thought when I left high school. It doesn't matter whether you think I need something or not. I don't tonk people need lots of things, but I don't spend my time trying to pass laws to keep anyone from having them.

People should really start to learn to mind their own business

Sain?
Clearly your retardation and inability to spell shows us you lack the intellectual capacity to understand.
If I'm at the shopping mall, pushing my infant along in his stroller.
Lets say a criminal nutter. Starts shooting with some variant of an AR15.
Semi automatic fire from 30 round magazines.
I can return fire, smaller rounds I agree but more accurate.
I can direct accurate fire onto the target until the target is neutralised.

I have protected myself and my family.

Why do you support mass shooters?
Why do you wish to see the innocent murdered?

No I don't wonder. I stopped caring what others thought when I left high school. It doesn't matter whether you think I need something or not. I don't tonk people need lots of things, but I don't spend my time trying to pass laws to keep anyone from having them.

People should really start to learn to mind their own business

I am minding my own business.

My business is not wanting to have to call dead babies calateral damage from some gun nutter teaching their insane kid to kill people and providing them the guns to do it.

My business is not wanting to have to call dead babies calateral damage from some gun nutter teaching their insane kid to kill people and providing them the guns to do it.
Twist facts much?

Not every gun owner is a nutter.
Every liberal however is a braindead fanatic isolated from reality.

Let me put two questions to you.

What happened when the UK introduced complete gun control?

What do you think will happen here?

Why don't you make armor piercing handgun ammo and sell to civilians?

Bump. Billy?

Answer this question and you will understand why the argument concerning a black market is weak. It won't happen. The demand for a 30 round magazine is not sufficient to overcome the risks and added costs of a black market.

Twist facts much?

Not every gun owner is a nutter.
Every liberal however is a braindead fanatic isolated from reality.

Let me put two questions to you.

What happened when the UK introduced complete gun control?

What do you think will happen here?

Better question for you,

What happened when Australia introduced gun control? =]

Sain?
Clearly your retardation and inability to spell shows us you lack the intellectual capacity to understand.
If I'm at the shopping mall, pushing my infant along in his stroller.
Lets say a criminal nutter. Starts shooting with some variant of an AR15.
Semi automatic fire from 30 round magazines.
I can return fire, smaller rounds I agree but more accurate.
I can direct accurate fire onto the target until the target is neutralised.

I have protected myself and my family.

Why do you support mass shooters?
Why do you wish to see the innocent murdered?

Oh my apologies, Apparently in the Oh so great country of America an intellectual disability makes you a retard and free to act like a complete ass towards... Bite me princess.

I find it oh so amusing that the gun lobby will argue that semi automatic weapons such as AR-15's and PS90's are only the cause of a very small minority of crimes but when asked why they need them they quickly jump to using an assailant armed with an AR-15 as there excuse.. Odd isn't it?

As for your questions of me supporting mass shooter's and seeing the innocent murdered? Perhaps you need to go back to school for a bit more cause I do know the US education system is lacking but logically with my pro view support for tougher gun control would to a smart person using there brain see that I am against mass shootings and against murder's, Just because my view of how to accomplish that is different from yours does not mean I automatically support the mass shooter's. So if your going to disagree with me, Fine disagree with my view's but do not make it out that I don't care about the victim's, If I didn't care I wouldn't be bothering getting involved with the joke that is US politics. With the idiots, Nutter's, crazies and Paranoids that make up so much of US politics and there supporter's I would have a better chance of turning North Korea into a democracy...

We have plenty of dead baby collateral damage in this country from rights other than the 2nd Amendment...

Back