why do people like transwarp claim there is no raicsm in todays world?

Posts like this make me wonder whether to communucate with you at all.

You're a big boy, do whatever you want man. And you must not communicate with many black people either if you take issue with what I wrote. The same approach applies to most people who would rather know where they stand with someone rather than have them pretend to be a friend while stabbing them in the back.

You're a big boy, do whatever you want man. And you must not communicate with many black people either if you take issue with what I wrote. The same approach applies to most people who would rather know where they stand with someone rather than have them pretend to be a friend while stabbing them in the back.

How can you possibly say Desh is racist?
I understand simplefreak has some type of Desh derrangement syndrome but what is your excuse?

I understand simplefreak has some type of Desh derrangement syndrome but what is your excuse?

You have to read what she writes. Her blatant racism showed when I posted an article from a black website that described new white residents to Oakland started calling the cops on their black neighbors for things such as walking down the street. It was essentially an anti-gentrification article from a black perspective. She came out and said she didn't believe it, thought the site wasn't real as if there aren't websites that focus on the black community and wanted me to get the police reports of the actual calls. It was just blatant.

On the surface it sounds great when Desh argues for black people's right to vote. However you have to look deeper than that. Any discussion of issues concerning the black community and their elective representatives she will turn away from and go back to the voting issue. What has become clear over time is her only concern is that they vote because they vote Democratic. Again, that's subtle racism.

Every American site I've posted to so far stinks of racism. Why else do they insist that people are divided by this 'race' bilge? It was a slave society, and it has become just a tiny bit less nasty, but its values are very deep-seated and Republicans, in particular, are as racist as Hitler without even being aware of it. You need to come from outside to see it, I think, and, in fairness, I think it shows less in most social interaction than it does in many European countries, where the people they exploited and colonised seem deeply foreign at first. Europeans tend to get over it, though.

truly comical watching you try to defend that retard. She is one of the most hate filled vitriolic idiots on this board... which is saying a lot giving the storm front morons.

oh really .........then name a recent inccident you agree involved racism
again... you are a racist... I agreed with Wacko on that.

Again... just because YOU claim an event involves racism, that doesn't make it so. Just because I disagree on Brown and Martin doesn't mean I have ever stated racism doesn't exist. You are just too ignorant to comprehend that not everyone shares the same OPINION as you.

You have to read what she writes. Her blatant racism showed when I posted an article from a black website that described new white residents to Oakland started calling the cops on their black neighbors for things such as walking down the street. It was essentially an anti-gentrification article from a black perspective. She came out and said she didn't believe it, thought the site wasn't real as if there aren't websites that focus on the black community and wanted me to get the police reports of the actual calls. It was just blatant.

On the surface it sounds great when Desh argues for black people's right to vote. However you have to look deeper than that. Any discussion of issues concerning the black community and their elective representatives she will turn away from and go back to the voting issue. What has become clear over time is her only concern is that they vote because they vote Democratic. Again, that's subtle racism.
Example of racism.

why cant one of you right wingers name an incident of racism ?

is it non existent in this country?

Back