Why do people obsess over abortion?

Again with the nit-picking and lying.

If you punch a pregnant woman in the stomach

is it more nitpicking if I point out that drinking dust from the temple floor mixed with water is somewhat different than punching someone in the stomach?.....

It is not murder.
It is murder.
It is a legal medical procedure in America.
It is murder.
You do not have the right to make decisions for others.
You do not have the right kill someone else for convenience.
If you do not believe in abortion, the left will not force you to have one.
You do not have the right kill someone for convenience.
You assume the power and the right to make those decisions for others.
YOU are assuming power and the right to make those decisions for others. You are killing someone. It is murder.

Lies and stupidity as expected.

The dems do not try to force nor do they force anyone to avail themselves of an abortion. Not prohibiting something =/= forcing others to do it. I know many people who do not drink ever despite it being legal to do so. They are not forced to drink simply because it is a legal option.

Be smarter.

Murder is killing someone. It is forcing your will on the innocent and killing them. Abortion is murder.

is it more nitpicking if I point out that drinking dust from the temple floor mixed with water is somewhat different than punching someone in the stomach?.....

Yes it exposing your nitpicking and stupidity.

You simply do not know what the word 'abort' means and thus there are many ways to cause a baby to be aborted from a mothers womb when she does not desire that outcome, and ALL those ways are forms of abortion.

To punch someone in the stomach and cause the loss of the baby is a form of abortion forced on the person.
To give them a potion (poison, or natural products) that cause the loss of the baby is a form of abortion forced on the person.
if God tells people to go and attack the mother in a way that the baby inside her is lost, that is a from of abortion.
If a woman goes to a doctor to end the pregnancy, that is a form of abortion.

Once again, because you are so deeply stupid, you think only the last one qualifies as an abortion, and thus you read all the other examples the bible not only condones but orders to be done, and you think 'not abortion' when they are.

You simply do not know what the word 'abort' means and thus there are many ways to cause a baby to be aborted from a mothers womb when she does not desire that outcome, and ALL those ways are forms of abortion.

To punch someone in the stomach and cause the loss of the baby is a form of abortion forced on the person.
To give them a potion (poison, or natural products) that cause the loss of the baby is a form of abortion forced on the person.
if God tells people to go and attack the mother in a way that the baby inside her is lost, that is a from of abortion.

Once again, because you are so deeply stupid, you think only the last one qualifies as an abortion, and thus you read all the other examples the bible not only condones but orders to be done, and you think 'not abortion' when they are.

So the bottom line is you just like killing babies. Just say it already

So the bottom line is you just like killing babies. Just say it already

If you believe you should live in God's image and by his example you should be killing mass amounts of babies regularly. I am not as blood thirsty as your God and those who follow him so i refrain. But if you believe in him you must support mass baby killing. NO way around that unless you are saying god is wrong and your view is superior.

unlike you I don't make up new meanings for words.......sucks to be a lib'rul and not be able to communicate with normal people I'm sure.....

If you believe you should live in God's image and by his example you should be killing mass amounts of babies regularly. I am not as blood thirsty as your God and those who follow him so i refrain. But if you believe in him you must support mass baby killing. NO way around that unless you are saying god is wrong and your view is superior.

So you just want to kill babies. Dont be a coward and try to justify your bloodlust by saying God is worse. Have the stones to just say "Yes". What others do or don't do isn't a justification. Stand up for your beliefs you coward. BTW I will be MORE than happy to stand before God on judgement day and say, "Yes I was opposed to abortion".

unlike you I don't make up new meanings for words.......sucks to be a lib'rul and not be able to communicate with normal people I'm sure.....

What you are is 'not intelligent', as that is the actual meaning of the word abort. An abortion is the act of aborting. There are various means by which the act of aborting can be forced on to a woman such that her body will expel the fetus within or it will have to be taken out.

That you are just learning that now and here as i explain it to you is similar to all the legal concepts you first denied, i taught you about, and then you pretended to know later. Eventually you will pretend you knew what i am saying here, as well. You will backpedal from this one too.

So you just want to kill babies. Dont be a coward and try to justify your bloodlust by saying God is worse. Have the stones to just say "Yes". What others do or don't do isn't a justification. Stand up for your beliefs you coward. BTW I will be MORE than happy to stand before God on judgement day and say, "Yes I was opposed to abortion".

Unlike you, i believe in following god and not telling him he was wrong. That type of arrogance is a mortal sin but you can be proud of it.

I again repeat...

What you are is 'not intelligent', as that is the actual meaning of the word abort. An abortion is the act of aborting. There are various means by which the act of aborting can be forced on to a woman such that her body will expel the fetus within or it will have to be taken out.

but you have added drinking water mixed with dust from the tabernacle floor.....dust and water do not force a woman's body to expel a fetus..........sorry, baby killer.....

Language is one of the many things leftists have destabilized and perverted.

The word 'abort', when it comes to any of the forms of pregnancy loss, had meaning long before there was a clinical practice that has become known as abortion.

It is because righties are Lauren Boebert level stupid this is unknown to you and you think the proper use of language is incorrect.

but you have added drinking water mixed with dust from the tabernacle floor.....dust and water do not force a woman's body to expel a fetus..........sorry, baby killer.....

What you are saying there, in no way counters the fact that I proved that God is very pro abortion and loves him lots of abortion and baby killing both pre and post birth. God is the biggest advocate for mass slaughter of babies and that is undenyable.

That you think you can pick out point 3 of 200 and say it is wrong, as a way to avoid dealing with the other 199 that are right does not help you.

Unlike you, i believe in following god and not telling him he was wrong. That type of arrogance is a mortal sin but you can be proud of it.

I again repeat...

I'm not telling God he's wrong I'm saying God can do as He wishes. You want to judge God and you want to use him to justify your blood lust.

The word 'abort', when it comes to any of the forms of pregnancy loss, had meaning long before there was a clinical practice that has become known as abortion.

It is because righties are Lauren Boebert level stupid this is unknown to you and you think the proper use of language is incorrect.

Well I prefer to call it what it really is.... baby killing. What you call it is irrelevant to me. Your level and anger and vitriol at anyone who dares to interrupt your baby killing lust reveals just how evil you people really are.

Because i proved that to be true already. Yes. God is a mass murdering abortionist who loves him some fetus and baby death. That cannot be denied.

sorry.....I've already denied it and proved you to be an idiot........goes without saying of course......

Back