Why do people obsess over abortion?

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
The chronology of the posts shows YOU to introduce "race" into your exchange with Geeko. You did this because you logically cannot support your position

I can support my position quite easily. When you attack the poster, that's me, that's how we know you lost the debate.

YOU declaring anything does not match up with the chronology of the post WHEN SEEN OBJECTIVELY AND LOGICALLY by rational readers. That I pointed out something YOU did and you try to blow smoke about it debunks your assertion here.

And GOD.

It cannot even be questioned that GOD is not only pro abortion, but very aggressively so, even for relatively minor issues, if you read the bible.

We can quote numerous instructions where God demands the abortion of a fetus/baby for a large number of reasons, and sometimes the mass numbers of abortions.

People who cite the Bible as their scripture are at odds with their God's will and basically telling him he is wrong.

dude, you have a penis in your ear and obviously have never read the bible.....

dude, you have a penis in your ear and obviously have never read the bible.....

God will punish the Israelites by destroying their unborn children, who will die at birth, or perish in the womb, or never even be conceived (Hosea 9:10-16).

"They will have no pity on the fruit of the womb" (Isaiah 13:18).

A pregnant woman who is injured and aborts the fetus warrants financial compensation only (to her husband), (Exodus 21:22-25).

The gruesome priestly purity test to which a wife accused of adultery must submit will cause her to abort the fetus if she is guilty, (Numbers 5:11-31).

God enumerated his punishments for disobedience, including "cursed shall be the fruit of your womb" and "you will eat the fruit of your womb," directly contradicting sanctity-of-life claims (Deuteronomy 28:18,53).

“Their bows will slaughter the young men; they will have no mercy on the fruit of the womb; their eyes will not pity children.” ( Isaiah 13:18)

Now go and smite Amalek and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.’” (SAMUEL 15:3)

And there is a lot more. God luves him his revenge and murder and especially the killing of unborn babies.

Back