Why do people still believe in Jesus and Christianity?

Lol the satanic Bible.

Here's a better one:

51kVhx5-jML._SX379_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

There is "no debate". How does your LACK OF FAITH effect "my" faith? It does not as I have tested the scriptures and came to the objective conclusion (through the testimony of direct witnesses provided in the text of the scriptures, in a prima facie manner that have not been debunked as of today) that Jesus was and remains the Christ of prophecy (God Incarnate) sent to earth (not to preform miracles and feed the poor, overthrow a Roman Totalitarian regime) but to fulfill the requirements of the Old Law (having been born of a woman, born under the law) while following the Old Law to the letter in not sinning once (It took GOD incarnate to accomplish what man alone could not...live void of sinning in the very letter of the law)....His last recorded words, "IT IS FINISHED", meaning His death ushered in a new testament of grace...between God and Man, a new covenant, the last and final covenant........Break it at your own peril....dismiss that covenant, its your free will and you must live with the consequences of your decisions.

Until someone can disprove the records of those who were direct eyewitness to the events recorded in scripture.....the scriptures remain unbroken. A court determines guilt on the eye witness testimony of at least 3 individuals......the scriptures are filled with dozens of direct eyewitness testimonies. Prove those testimonies to be in error.....I will stand corrected. :bigthink:

I think all the Bible Stuff was written, like, 50 or a hundred years after the guys death. So, 'eyewitness', ... not so much.

I think all the Bible Stuff was written, like, 50 or a hundred years after the guys death. So, 'eyewitness', ... not so much.

Jesus and his companion apostles were illiterate Jewish peasants with a small mission, based in the rural and largely illiterate backwater of Galilee. Jesus was executed as a common criminal. There was almost no reason for any literate persons contemporaneous with Jesus to be writing an account of him in real time. Antiquity was largely an oral culture, not a written one.

Paul's New Testament epistles were written about 20 years after Jesus' execution, and the literate, Greek-speaking Paul purportedly met two of the original companions and apostles of Jesus: Peter and Jesus' brother James.

It's been obliterated by scholars for over a hundred years. We know that Jesus himself is most likely pure myth.

Since the fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception has cross conditioned the masses into compulsive "serve the Pope or die" obsession to conform to part of a pyramid scheme of sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming economics or be subjected to Islam "death to the infidels" dhimmitude servitude.

Define 'physical nature'. Buzzword fallacy.

If there is NOTHING BEYOND THE NATURAL..........let them explain via the natural laws of physics just how the natural universe came into existence. :thinking:

How did everything come from NOTHING as one of the smartest humans to ever live OPININED......Stephen Hawking. Yeah......SPONTANEOUS CREATION? Hawking opined: Since GRAVITY exists the universe created itself. Logically speaking, GRAVITY is SOMETHING RATHER THAN NOTHING or there would be no need to have A LAW quantifying that reality, as that is the purpose of a natural law. Hawking is or rather was FULL OF CRAP as he most certainly lost touch with REALITY in attempting to explain CREATION as being the result of NOTHING all in an attempt to explain away the necessity of the SUPER(IOR) to NATURAL force that CAUSED the NATURAL to exist. When you begin with nothing -0- you will always have -0- NOTHING unless something SUPERIOR adds unto that equation.

You can attempt to explain away this reality via propagating a false premise that ALTERNATE UNIVERSES or planes of reality MUST EXIST.....but then again, even those supposed EXTRA DEMINSIONS "must have had a beginning" at some point on this supposed infinite line of BS reasoning........ its just CIRCULAR REASONING based upon a logical fallacy. Again....great minds like Hawking are so brilliant that sometimes they just lose touch with reality and go bad shit insane when the numbers just don't add up to a non-existing creating force. Call that force what you will....but I for one accept the reality that whatever that force is.......its superior to me and I simply bend a knee in worship. Thus far, the Holy Scriptures are the only thing that logically makes sense.

Now some secular will attempt to tell us ..........its the fault of the less intelligent for not being able to comprehend what Hawking was really declaring.....yeah, when a secular reaches this point, IT MUST be the stupidity of everyone else that does not allow them to understand how EVERYTHING CAME FROM NOTHING void of a pre-existing superior CAUSE based upon the law of Causality. :bigthink:

Last edited:
If there is NOTHING BEYOND THE NATURAL..........let them explain via the natural laws of physics just how the natural universe came into existence. :thinking:

Possibly by quantuum physics.
You are a prisoner of classical mechanics - that every event must have a cause.

This is a false premise.

It is well established in quantum mechanics that the creation of matter can be uncaused— it can spring from nothing.

It is not implausible to speculate that the singularity at the origin of the universe did not necessarily have to have a cause; that we are required to assume something had to exist before the singularity.

This is a false premise.

It is well established in quantum mechanics that the creation of matter can be uncaused— it can spring from nothing.

It is not implausible to speculate that the singularity at the origin of the universe did not necessarily have to have a cause; that we are required to assume something had to exist before the singularity.

Yeah......as I stated. Enlighten us........using QUANTUM MECHANICS demonstrate to us how matter can be UNCASUED....it must be the fault of STUPID people that simply don't understand (I saw this coming even before you had a thought on how to respond) how the laws of physics simply do not apply when there is a need for MATTER to be created from NOTHING. This is more than laughable as pointed out by your use of the words.............SPECULATE and the ever popular OBJECTIVE (he said sarcastically) term NOT IMPLAUSIBLE. Why not go through the entire spectrum of words....."looks like", "suggests"...."could have", "Possibly" and all the other SUBJECTIVE TERMS used in an attempt to explain away logic and reason. Real, APPLIED (applicable) SCIENCE does not use such terms...real science uses objective, testable, REPRODUCIBLE FACTS in concluding TRUTH.

SPECULATE: to believe something based upon uncertainty or tentative grounds.

TENTATIVE: Under terms not fully worked out or agreed upon.

Again......the scriptures remain UNBROKEN unless you demand Speculation and half assed hypothesis trump the natural laws of physics.

Question? If Quantum Mechanics can explain how something came from nothing.........why did Hawking omit this brilliant fact of science and attempt to declare that everything came from nothing because a natural law pre-existed creation? The Law of Gravity........which is something rather than nothing.

Last edited:

This is a false premise.

your religion sounds like everybody else's........

Quantum mechanics blew Albert Einstein's mind, and if a mind as brilliant as his had trouble accepting it, I can see how it would literally seem like voodoo to persons of inferior intelligence, such as yourself

Quantum mechanics blew Albert Einstein's mind, and if a mind as brilliant as his had trouble accepting it, I can see how it would literally seem like voodoo to persons of inferior intelligence, such as yourself

quantum physics is a faith statement that some folks pretend is science........but there are no facts involved in the field of study......no experimentation, no scientific theories......nothing but fantasy......

Yeah......as I stated. Enlighten us........using QUANTUM MECHANICS demonstrate to us how matter can be UNCASUED....it must be the fault of STUPID people that simply don't understand (I saw this coming even before you had a thought on how to respond) how the laws of physics simply do not apply when there is a need for MATTER to be created from NOTHING. This is more than laughable as pointed out by your use of the words.............SPECULATE and the ever popular OBJECTIVE (he said sarcastically) term NOT IMPLAUSIBLE. Why not go through the entire spectrum of words....."looks like", "suggests"...."could have", "Possibly" and all the other SUBJECTIVE TERMS used in an attempt to explain away logic and reason. Real, APPLIED (applicable) SCIENCE does not use such terms...real science uses objective, testable, REPRODUCIBLE FACTS in concluding TRUTH.

SPECULATE: to believe something based upon uncertainty or tentative grounds.

TENTATIVE: Under terms not fully worked out or agreed upon.

Again......the scriptures remain UNBROKEN unless you demand Speculation and half assed hypothesis trump the natural laws of physics.

Question? If Quantum Mechanics can explain how something came from nothing.........why did Hawking omit this brilliant fact of science and attempt to declare that everything came from nothing because a natural law pre-existed creation? The Law of Gravity........which is something rather than nothing.

You asked for a possible origin of the universe using physical principles.

I gave you one.

Quantuum fluctuations and virtual particles are known to result in matter springing out of nothing. Smarter people than me have made this observation.

No one knows how the universe originated. Seems to me that quantum fluctuations are just as plausible as the literal account in the book of Genesis. I personally think we do not even yet understand the physics of how the universe originated and maybe we never will. It may always be the realm of conjecture.

Science deals with physical nature. So unless God is a physical object, science has nothing to say.

Did it say some place in the bible that God is a physical object?? :thinking:

Are you a physical object?? Like a sock or clone??

THE PURPOSE OF RELIGION ISN'T TO DISPROVE SCIENCE

THE PURPOSE OF SCIENCE ISN'T TO DISPROVE RELIGION

Did it say some place in the bible that God is a physical object?? :thinking:

Are you a physical object?? Like a sock or clone??

THE PURPOSE OF RELIGION ISN'T TO DISPROVE SCIENCE

THE PURPOSE OF SCIENCE ISN'T TO DISPROVE RELIGION

I'm a physical object. I am eating now. so , yeah

Werner Heisenberg did experiments.

what did he do, mail letters to places outside the universe and count the replies he got?.......

He earned his doctorate in 1923, with a thesis on a problem in hydrodynamics, though he nearly failed due to his poor performance on the required experimental questions on the oral examination.

https://www.aps.org/publications/apsnews/200802/physicshistory.cfm#:~:text=Heisenberg%20conducted%20a%20thought%20experiment,momentum%20in%20an%20uncertain%20way.

the best he has ever come up with is a theory that since there is something happening that cannot be observed or tested it "proves" the existence of a place where things cannot be observed or tested......

Last edited:
Back