Why do people still believe in Jesus and Christianity?

What's funny is they keep talking about science and I don't think any of these people are scientists. My brother was a chemist and he worked in a lab with other scientists some of his colleagues were Hindu or Buddhist but I don't think you ever had one that was atheist.

Interesting. What lab has majority Hindu and Buddhists? India.

Newton described the motion of the planets.

do you agree that the motion of planets is capable of measure by any scientist who chooses and has access to the tools necessary to conduct the test?.......scientific experimentation.....

now, what scientific test that can experiment on anything which is beyond our universe......

do you agree that the motion of planets is capable of measure by any scientist who chooses and has access to the tools necessary to conduct the test?.......scientific experimentation.....

now, what scientific test that can experiment on anything which is beyond our universe......

Newton did no lab experiments.

Interesting. What lab has majority Hindu and Buddhists? India.

I didn't say majority I said some of his colleagues.

Why do you guys treat science like a deity. "I believe in science," you don't believe in science. Science is a way to approach a question with trying to minimize your bias to find it the correct answer. Not a deity to believe in.

Newton did no lab experiments.

thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.......however, you may be wrong.....

His investigations into optics commenced in 1666 at the end of an annus mirabilis when, at home in Woolsthorpe, Lincolnshire due to the bubonic plague which was raging in Cambridge, he investigated gravity, calculus and the laws of motion. He determined to ‘try therewith the celebrated Phaenomena of Colour’. It had been thought previously that colour was created by the mixing of light and darkness. Newton noted, however, that the blended print on the white page of a book appears grey, not coloured, when viewed from a distance. His experiments in bending light through prisms led, eventually, to the revolutionary discovery of the existence in white light of a mixture of distinct coloured rays, distinguishable when refracted in a prism. In his first experiment he projected the light via a round hole in his shutters.

https://www.college-optometrists.org/the-college/museum/online-exhibitions/virtual-observatory-gallery/newton-and-the-colour-of-light.html#:~:text=His%20experiments%20in%20bending%20light,round%20hole%20in%20his%20shutters.

Sir Isaac Newton (1642-1727) exerted a profound influence on many aspects of science, notably on optics and dynamics, through his great mastery of precise experiments, but he was also a celebrated writer on religion, scientific method and the philosophy of science.

I didn't say majority I said some of his colleagues.

Why do you guys treat science like a deity. "I believe in science," you don't believe in science. Science is a way to approach a question with trying to minimize your bias to find it the correct answer. Not a deity to believe in.

Yes, science is not a deity. Anything else to add?

Back