Why do people still believe in Jesus and Christianity?

quantum physics is a faith statement that some folks pretend is science........but there are no facts involved in the field of study......no experimentation, no scientific theories......nothing but fantasy......

Quantuum mechanics is one of the most verified theories in the history of science. That does not mean there isn't more to learn about it.

You use technology on a daily basis which uses the principles of quantum mechanics: smart phones, GPS, computers, not to mention MRIs and medical technology.

Yeah......as I stated. Enlighten us........using QUANTUM MECHANICS demonstrate to us how matter can be UNCASUED....it must be the fault of STUPID people that simply don't understand (I saw this coming even before you had a thought on how to respond) how the laws of physics simply do not apply when there is a need for MATTER to be created from NOTHING. This is more than laughable as pointed out by your use of the words.............SPECULATE and the ever popular OBJECTIVE (he said sarcastically) term NOT IMPLAUSIBLE. Why not go through the entire spectrum of words....."looks like", "suggests"...."could have", "Possibly" and all the other SUBJECTIVE TERMS used in an attempt to explain away logic and reason. Real, APPLIED (applicable) SCIENCE does not use such terms...real science uses objective, testable, REPRODUCIBLE FACTS in concluding TRUTH.
SPECULATE: to believe something based upon uncertainty or tentative grounds.
TENTATIVE: Under terms not fully worked out or agreed upon.
Again......the scriptures remain UNBROKEN unless you demand Speculation and half assed hypothesis trump the natural laws of physics.
Question? If Quantum Mechanics can explain how something came from nothing.........why did Hawking omit this brilliant fact of science and attempt to declare that everything came from nothing because a natural law pre-existed creation? The Law of Gravity........which is something rather than nothing.

Seems a fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception of something coming from nothing poses as a cognitive dissonance conundrum as quantum mechanics.

the only thing verified about quantum mechanics is that it ISN'T science......
You would be wrong.

One of the 20th century's most important physicists, Richard Feynman, said quantuum mechanics is one of the most successful theories in science.

It is also the most difficult to wrap one's brain around. It blew Einstein's mind, and there are probably only 50 people on the planet today who really understand quantum mechanics.

Quantuum physics may even call into question our concept of objective reality. Which is why it seems like voodoo to people of subpar intelligence, like you.

You would be wrong.

One of the 20th century's most important physicists, Richard Feynman, said quantuum mechanics is one of the most successful theories in science.

It is also the most difficult to wrap one's brain around. It blew Einstein's mind, and there are probably only 50 people on the planet today who really understand quantum mechanics.

Quantuum physics may even call into question our concept of objective reality. Which is why it seems like voodoo to people of subpar intelligence, like you.

how can something be "science" if it can only be framed by a "thought experiment"?......

how can something be "science" if it can only be framed by a "thought experiment"?......

Adios.

I am not going to waste time on a dunce who claims quantuum mechanics is not science, and that only atheists believe Muslims revere the same God as Christians.

It is an utter waste of time

Adios.

I am not going to waste time on a dunce who claims quantuum mechanics is not science, and that only atheists believe Muslims revere the same God as Christians.

It is an utter waste of time
thanks for conceding you have no answer to the question....

What experiments did Newton do?

you will have to be more specific.......I would expect any scientist you can mention engaged in one or more experiments a day over the spread of his career......the question should be, "what experiment may be done to test a scientific theory".......

you will have to be more specific.......I would expect any scientist you mentioned engaged in one or more experiments a day over the spread of his career......the question should be, "what experiment may be done to test a scientific theory".......

Newton described the motion of the planets.

based on the fact that it cannot be tested by the scientific method.....

What's funny is they keep talking about science and I don't think any of these people are scientists. My brother was a chemist and he worked in a lab with other scientists some of his colleagues were Hindu or Buddhist but I don't think you ever had one that was atheist.

Back