Why do we trust the church?

So you base what you believe on what you saw in one church? You claim what the "church" does with the money given to it voluntarily by those doing the giving is used very little for the ministry of the Word. Why don't you tell me just how much of my church's budget goes to the building/administrators and just how much goes to ministry programs.

Make her. I'll understand if you can't. When you can enforce that demand, do so.

Get it from Rana. She's already indicated that her church used the money given to them incorrectly.

But you pretended that she meant "all churches", and made a demand you can't enforce.

:rofl2:

When a church is caught doing the dirty, they say "not my church", don't they?

If it's not mine, why wouldn't I say it's not mine?

When A church does something wrong, interesting how ALL churches are considered guilty by them. Sad how those who say all of (pick something/someone Liberals support) shouldn't be judged by what a few do yet do exactly that when it's something they oppose.

If it's not mine, why wouldn't I say it's not mine? When A church does something wrong, interesting how ALL churches are considered guilty by them. Sad how those who say all of (pick something/someone Liberals support) shouldn't be judged by what a few do yet do exactly that when it's something they oppose.

You judge all blacks and Muslims by the actions of some, don't you?

Don't lie.

Why do you cry about others doing the same thing you do?

Keep the tears coming.

Make her. I'll understand if you can't. When you can enforce that demand, do so.

Get it from Rana. She's already indicated that her church used the money given to them incorrectly.

But you pretended that she meant "all churches", and made a demand you can't enforce.

:rofl2:

She specifically identified mega churches. Not my fault you don't understand.

Did they use it incorrectly or in a manner she didn't like? There is a difference.

You judge all blacks and Muslims by the actions of some, don't you?

Don't lie.

Why do you cry about others doing the same thing you do?

Keep the tears coming.

I do? I'll understand if you can't explain.

I judge you as a coward based on YOUR actions.

Keep the cowardice coming.

Is she a member of all of them or know specifics about all of them?

Does she need to be to know that some of them are scandal-plagued?

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAPmAAAAJGQ2OGU0ODJkLWZmNjMtNDI4Ny04NzdiLTAyMDgxZGViYzYwOA.jpg

I care because a very small portion is used to help the poor, especially the mega churches, it is obscene and very unJesus. I had a problem with it when I was active in the church. I saw a lot of money go to the support of the building and the administrators and very little was left for the ministry of the word.

you should have chosen a better church.....they aren't that hard to find......

Back