Why do you hate the pope?

SocTeaser are you stalking me now because I hurt your feelings? :)

SM, maybe you missed the entire point of these forums? When someone posts on an issue that other people have strong feelings about, those other people respond. This is the nature and point of this website.

Perhaps you would prefer to be able to spout your venom and bullshit without being corrected. You should create your own website for that. Then you could control who could say what about your posts.

But on this forum, people are free to respond to your nonsense.

SocTeaser are you stalking me now because I hurt your feelings? :)
See this is how you PROVE you are a nacissist. Both WB and I came here to tell you why we hate the pope, because he has helped his church conceal and move pedophiles from one parish to another. But we do this and YOU see it as stalking. All of the sudden it is all about you. This is textbook narcissism and you have been exposed.

See this is how you PROVE you are a nacissist. Both WB and I came here to tell you why we hate the pope, because he has helped his church conceal and move pedophiles from one parish to another. But we do this and YOU see it as stalking. All of the sudden it is all about you. This is textbook narcissism and you have been exposed.
Thank you. I'll inform my pshrink about your scientific findings on Monday. :rolleyes:

This fits Southernman pretty damn close.

Symptoms of Narcissism
Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms stem from the narcissist's self-absorption and over-exaggerated sense of self-worth. People with narcissistic personality disorder are quite willing to take advantage of, manipulate, or lie to others to achieve their own desires and gratification. When a narcissist values a person, it is only because that person has something to offer. Narcissism reduces other people to the status of servants or useful tools.

Common symptoms include:
•a lack of feeling, empathy, or concern for others
•a willingness to take advantage of others
•excessive feelings of self-importance
•exaggerated personal achievements and abilities
•an expectation to be seen as superior without cause
•a fantasy or is preoccupation with power, wealth, beauty, personal abilities, or success
•a demand for favorable treatment without appropriate reasons
•an insiststance on being the object of admiration and attention

There's nothing really wrong with narcissism, so long as the individual lives up to the expectations of superiority.

Thank you. I'll inform my pshrink about your scientific findings on Monday. :rolleyes:

We have spoken in anger and disgust about the church's protection of these pedophiles.

What you have done is attack the messengers and what you have not done is make any post holding your church responsible.

Ummmm, I don't know that I'd call it stalking...but there is a thread in the APP where Solitary-WB is basically salivating in anticipation of hearing what you have to say about the Pope...IMO he just wants to yank your chain. Soc is just pissed about the wifey thingy, though he has NO problem being a wise ass about someone elses wife.

go figure~~~

Ummmm, I don't know that I'd call it stalking...but there is a thread in the APP where Solitary-WB is basically salivating in anticipation of hearing what you have to say about the Pope...IMO he just wants to yank your chain. Soc is just pissed about the wifey thingy, though he has NO problem being a wise ass about someone elses wife.

go figure~~~

Salivating? I don't think that is an apt description. I posted what I did trying to prod SM into responding. He avoids that topic like the plague.

Salivating? I don't think that is an apt description. I posted what I did trying to prod SM into responding. He avoids that topic like the plague.

I am entitled to my opinion about salivating.

Why should he wish to discuss the topic with you? The two of you absolutely abhore one another. You don't enquire of his opinion with any level of respect or real desire to hear what he thinks or feels on the matter. It's obvious you desire only gottcha moments...again, my opinion.

go figure~~~
I don't have a problem when he talks about my wife but he had no business going into my photos and using them as his avatar. But if it makes you feel better to blow SM on this thread and make him feel lile he is somehow in the right, fuck it, blow away. He posted a thread in General politics about a on going scandal in which the pope has been an active participant in covering the tracks of pedophiles and when he gets a response he turns a thread entitled "Why do you hate the pope?" into some self-aggrandizing post about why WB is stalking him. He is egocentric, narcissistic and self-aggrandizing and people like you encourage this behavior because he throws you a bone every once in a while making you feel much more intelligent and liked than you really are. You, he and a small cadre of others on this board run around repping eachother all the time so you can feel important. All I can say is don't put it on a resume because no one gives a shit.

I don't have a problem when he talks about my wife but he had no business going into my photos and using them as his avatar. But if it makes you feel better to blow SM on this thread and make him feel lile he is somehow in the right, fuck it, blow away. He posted a thread in General politics about a on going scandal in which the pope has been an active participant in covering the tracks of pedophiles and when he gets a response he turns a thread entitled "Why do you hate the pope?" into some self-aggrandizing post about why WB is stalking him. He is egocentric, narcissistic and self-aggrandizing and people like you encourage this behavior because he throws you a bone every once and while making you feel much more intelligent and liked than you really are. You, he and a small cadre of others on this board run around repping eachother all the time so you can feel important. All I can say is don't put it on a resume because no one gives a shit.

WAAAA Fucking waaaa you sure do bloviate on the subject for a guy who doesn't give a shit.

As to rep? What a fucking dork you are. We have made as much a joke out of rep as Grind's use of it has made it. "behind the scenes" we really are laughing at the stupidity of what you all claim is your indifference.

As to the picture you posted on this site? How is mocking your wife any different then your mocking his??? Oh~~~ Because he used an image of her that you posted...got it, yeah, that's such a huge fucking difference!

Want a tissue or is your sleeve sufficient?

WAAAA Fucking waaaa you sure do bloviate on the subject for a guy who doesn't give a shit.

As to rep? What a fucking dork you are. We have made as much a joke out of rep as Grind's use of it has made it. "behind the scenes" we really are laughing at the stupidity of what you all claim is your indifference.

As to the picture you posted on this site? How is mocking your wife any different then your mocking his??? Oh~~~ Because he used an image of her that you posted...got it, yeah, that's such a huge fucking difference!

Want a tissue or is your sleeve sufficient?
That's right run to his defense, don't address the issue of THIS thread, just protect your widdle southerntwat. I wonder, do you stick a finger in his ass and play with his prostate just before he cums in your mouth?

That's right run to his defense, don't address the issue of THIS thread, just protect your widdle southerntwat. I wonder, do you stick a finger in his ass and play with his prostate just before he cums in your mouth?
WAIT! don't answer that! You don't want to out him.

Socteaser, based on your confessions of ass licking and such, this perverted practice that you describe is obviously one that you practice at home. How else would anyone think up sick shit like that?

Back