Why do you hate the pope?

I am entitled to my opinion about salivating.

Why should he wish to discuss the topic with you? The two of you absolutely abhore one another. You don't enquire of his opinion with any level of respect or real desire to hear what he thinks or feels on the matter. It's obvious you desire only gottcha moments...again, my opinion.

I am very curious to hear how he would defend the catholic church in this situation.

But since he avoids debating me, I guess we will never know. Will we?

That's right run to his defense, don't address the issue of THIS thread, just protect your widdle southerntwat. I wonder, do you stick a finger in his ass and play with his prostate just before he cums in your mouth?

You are such a transparent and desperate doofus. So SM nailed your ass with his avatar. You fucking got what you dished out; quit being such douche about it. I was addressing the context of what you posted to me...I noted YOU couldn't address the point I made about you mocking his wife so his mocking yours was nothing but turnabout and all that.

Last edited:
I am entitled to my opinion about salivating.

Why should he wish to discuss the topic with you? The two of you absolutely abhore one another. You don't enquire of his opinion with any level of respect or real desire to hear what he thinks or feels on the matter. It's obvious you desire only gottcha moments...again, my opinion.

AWWWWWWW!!! Isn't that cute??

Who's got a crush on Southern Man?

He tell you what a persecuted soul he is, did he?

I don't have a problem when he talks about my wife but he had no business going into my photos and using them as his avatar. But if it makes you feel better to blow SM on this thread and make him feel lile he is somehow in the right, fuck it, blow away. He posted a thread in General politics about a on going scandal in which the pope has been an active participant in covering the tracks of pedophiles and when he gets a response he turns a thread entitled "Why do you hate the pope?" into some self-aggrandizing post about why WB is stalking him. He is egocentric, narcissistic and self-aggrandizing and people like you encourage this behavior because he throws you a bone every once in a while making you feel much more intelligent and liked than you really are. You, he and a small cadre of others on this board run around repping eachother all the time so you can feel important. All I can say is don't put it on a resume because no one gives a shit.

Except for you that is....

That was Soc's rectum?

Cuz I could have sworn it was really a picture of your unused, shriveled-up mommy-hole!

Well that would explain your troubles now wouldn't it? It's indeed a miracle you produced a child with that aim.

'Course it could have been the ScottBoxster method after all.

Stop talking to ID's man, she's got a crush on the Southern Man, don't ya know!

He told her all about how tough it is being a "Southern Man" and her panties got all wet.
Its not tough at all being The Southern Man. Dicks like you whining in the background are funny. :cof1:

Back