Why does the American left hate this country so much?

Too bad. Play stupid game, win stupid prize. She was warned plenty of times. If you were in her place and saw and heard the warning, would you have continued?

Hello McCarthy.

dumbass-bitch-lucky-emory.gif

He was president. He was informed of the insurrection right away.

Now spin it away.

Lie lame and further sign of what a brain dead, insufferable lying leftist moron you are. There was no insurrection. Another lame, lie filled MSNBC/DNC narrative that the least intelligent leftist morons on the planet parrot.

Byrd condemned the KKK well before he died. Your party currently welcomes them at their conferences and your party leader has them to dinner. Wow, you have to talk about dead guys to gaslight! Total fail.

Ironic. Only leftist morons think that Democrats say things they mean.

The Clintons weren't fucking liberal.
They were Newt Gingrich's bitches.
They signed all of the asshole's disgusting bills and got impeached anyway.

Bernie Sanders is liberal.
Elizabeth Warren is liberal.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is liberal.
These are inspired and enlightened people.

The fucking Clintons, even though I voted for them three times [92, 96, and 16],
were Republican Lite "moderates." Moderate is a four letter word with too many letters.

Another lying.....

you need to tell all the liberals that love clintons.

they're the "new left", neocon hawk corporatists.

Your ad hominem attacks render any claim you make invalid.

Try again.

this is actually untrue.

someone can be a complete asshole but still be right on other things.

a broken clock is right twice a day.

honesty and sound thought is crucial in today's insane world.

:truestory:

Yet, it wasn't three hours. That's a moronic leftist MSNBC/DNC lie.

My point is and was, that no matter what Trump did in response to the Capitol riot, no matter how quick or effective, the Left and his detractors would still say it wasn't enough...

If Trump had crushed the riot as it got started, the Left would complain that he let it get started... It's like having an argument with a woman... No matter how rational, effective, and logical your position is, she'll just move the goal posts, or change the subject, or toss in some whataboutism about something minor you did like a decade ago.

My point is and was, that no matter what Trump did in response to the Capitol riot, no matter how quick or effective, the Left and his detractors would still say it wasn't enough...

If Trump had crushed the riot as it got started, the Left would complain that he let it get started... It's like having an argument with a woman... No matter how rational, effective, and logical your position is, she'll just move the goal posts, or change the subject, or toss in some whataboutism about something minor you did like a decade ago.

That is true. I am just clarifying what the facts are contrary to the lie filled MSNBC/DNC narratives leftist love to parrot.

you need to tell all the liberals that love clintons.

they're the "new left", neocon hawk corporatists.

critical theory is nagging made into an ideology.

:truestory:

Absolute bs, I always find it amusing when Trumpers tell us how we think. It’s always wrong, and lots of projection.

Back