Why does the American left hate this country so much?

I find it hard to comprehend how anyone with a scintilla of intelligence and education can hate this country so much they wish to destroy it. Biden, the PHONY media, the lunatic left and this administration appear to be doing everything in their power to destroy and embarrass this nation.

While they moronically and derisively call Trump an "existential threat", in fact, they are. Why is that?

The left have held the dream of Marx for over a century. It is still the foundation of everything democrats do.

They need to utterly destroy America in order to bring about the Venezuela like "paradise" they dream of.

Liberals don't hate this country or want to see it destroyed.

Demonstrably untrue of democrats.

But you of the extreme left are not "liberals" in any rational sense of the word - you are leftists, Marxists, Stalinists. You certainly do seek the utter destruction of the Republic and the Constitution it's based upon.

I think T.A. is on point - the left hates the universe for the crime of them existing and wants revenge against everything that is.

Demonstrably untrue of democrats.

But you of the extreme left are not "liberals" in any rational sense of the word - you are leftists, Marxists, Stalinists. You certainly do seek the utter destruction of the Republic and the Constitution it's based upon.

I think T.A. is on point - the left hates the universe for the crime of them existing and wants revenge against everything that is.

Your ad hominem attacks render any claim you make invalid.

Try again.

We can show you, but you will need to open those tightly closed eyes and brain of yours. Is the leftist Democrat loving NY Times an okay source?

Employers Exploit Unauthorized Immigrants to Keep Wages Low

https://www.nytimes.com/roomfordeba...oit-unauthorized-immigrants-to-keep-wages-low

Evidence shows immigration reduces wages significantly

https://cis.org/Oped/Evidence-shows-immigration-reduces-wages-significantly

An article from nearly a DECADE AGO and an Op-ed piece.

Thanks for admitting you can't back up what you claim.

Last edited:
you need to tell all the liberals that love clintons.

they're the "new left", neocon hawk corporatists.

The left have held the dream of Marx for over a century. It is still the foundation of everything democrats do.

They need to utterly destroy America in order to bring about the Venezuela like "paradise" they dream of.

but kicking out international abusive corporations may be a good idea regardless....

:truestory:

you need to tell all the liberals that love clintons.

they're the "new left", neocon hawk corporatists.

I never voted for one in a primary.
Once my party foolishly nominated them, I was fucking stuck with them.

back in that day you may not have seen what neocons they were.

they had a democrat party with a real populist reputation to destroy with Keynesian war machine deceit.

I thought I told you what I think of dirty socks. Get the fuck lost.

dumbass-bitch-lucky-emory.gif

Back