Why does the American left hate this country so much?

Absolute bs, I always find it amusing when Trumpers tell us how we think. It’s always wrong, and lots of projection.

That's because Conservatives are stupid.

Like, there's no other way to say it...they are all incredibly stupid which is why their policies always fail.

The whole reason that coffee girl was even in DC in the first place is because you spent 2 months lying to Nazis like her about a stolen election.
But then you were too fucking chickenshit to actually join the people in DC you were lying to.
How come? Is it because you're a coward or because you're a lying piece of shit? Because you can only be one of those two things.

Thank you for that spittle laden, gratuitous, insult. It means so little to me.

7 states claimed there was fraud or actions that made the election un-certifiable . Those were not and are not lies. As far as me doing something about it I got a rise out of your useless ass. Babbitt was murdered for intimidation purposes and her killer was not punished for the same reason.[/COLOR]

Again, just lies because that's all Conservatives can do since telling the truth about them exposes just how FUCKING STUPID they all are.

You spent two months lying about a stolen eleciton...and you know how I know you did that? Because when the time came to do something about, you chose to hide out on JPP.

So what is your answer for why you spent two months lying about a stolen election but didn't join your "very fine people" in DC on 1/6 to do anything about it?

It's because you know the election wasn't stolen and you didn't want to face consequences for the stupidest lie ever told by the stupidest person to ever tell it.

I think you're wron

I'm not wrong.

I used a source to show how even the most recent tax cut didn't increase investment like you claim it did.

You have no proof that tax cuts do that. No stats. No figures. No data. Nothing.

Just your insistence, which isn't very reliable given how fucking stupid Conservatives are.

but at least you acknowledge tax cuts were needed coming out of the eighties.

I never said that.

So now you're lying about what I say and acknowledge because the truth isn't on your side and never was.

It's still a conservative achievement, as you were requesting.

What is the achievement?

Revenue Act of 1964

Thanks for bringing this up.

Did you know that revenue growth for 1963 was higher than 1964, with the tax cut?

Revenues grew by 7% from 1962-1963 but only grew by 5.9% from 1963-1964.

So...the tax cut reduced the growth of revenue.

Also, this was done by Democrats, not Republicans or Conservatives, so you don't get to claim it.

Also, if you want the tax rate at 70%, which is where it was cut to in 1964, then I'm totally fine with that!

Thank you for that spittle laden, gratuitous, insult. It means so little to me.

There is nothing ad hominem about the fact that you spent months riling up Nazis with lies about a stolen election, then you cry crocodile tears when one of those rabid Nazis is taken out.

You're the reason she's dead.

YOU.

YOUR BIG, FAT, STUPID FUCKING MOUTH.

There are if they're using materials imported from overseas.

That's not how the law works, Nazi.

Tariffs are not applied to raw materials that are entirely consumed in the manufacture of goods. So iron imported to build a car is not subject to the tax.

However, manufactured goods that are used in production are still taxed. So a Chinese made lithium ion battery put into a Toyota built in Texas will still be subject to tariffs.

Again, just lies because that's all Conservatives can do since telling the truth about them exposes just how FUCKING STUPID they all are.

You spent two months lying about a stolen eleciton...and you know how I know you did that? Because when the time came to do something about, you chose to hide out on JPP.

So what is your answer for why you spent two months lying about a stolen election but didn't join your "very fine people" in DC on 1/6 to do anything about it?

It's because you know the election wasn't stolen and you didn't want to face consequences for the stupidest lie ever told by the stupidest person to ever tell it.

I know the election was stolen and so does well over half of Congress. Not to mention the MSM and any other globalist owned entities.

That's not how the law works, Nazi.

The importers pay tariffs on materials imported into the US for domestic manufacturing.

Tariffs are not applied to raw materials that are entirely consumed in the manufacture of goods. So iron imported to build a car is not subject to the tax.

Le sigh...

On March 8, 2018, President Drumpf exercised his authority under Section 232 of the Trade Expansion Act of 1962 to impose a 25 percent tariff on steel imports, with exemptions for Canada and Mexico, to protect our national security.
https://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/2...8, President,to protect our national security.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?

Like, you were wrong about the Nazi your "very fine people" voted for.

You are wrong about Conservatives doing anything to make the country an objectively better place.

And now you're wrong by a simple, 2-second Google search.

I know the election was stolen and so does well over half of Congress. Not to mention the MSM and any other globalist owned entities.

Bullshit. You're just saying this because you still haven't gotten over the fact that you're stupid, people hate you, and all your ideas are terrible and fail all the time.

You didn't go to DC on 1/6 because you knew the election wasn't stolen and you didn't want to end up in jail -or worse- over an incredibly stupid fucking lie told by the biggest liar in the world.

That's why you hid out on JPP like a little fucking bitch.

You have no problem lying to Nazis to get them to act violently, but you would never join them because you're a fucking liar and coward.

I'm not wrong.

I used a source to show how even the most recent tax cut didn't increase investment like you claim it did.

You have no proof that tax cuts do that. No stats. No figures. No data. Nothing.

The effect of tax cuts on economic growth and revenue
https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/13566/economics/the-effect-of-tax-cuts/

Tax rate cuts may encourage individuals to work, save, and invest, but if the tax cuts are not financed by immediate spending cuts, they will likely also result in an increased federal budget deficit, which in the long-term will reduce national saving and raise interest rates. The net impact on growth is uncertain, but many estimates suggest it is either small or negative.
https://www.brookings.edu/articles/effects-of-income-tax-changes-on-economic-growth/

The Effect of the 2017 Tax Reform on Investment
https://www.clevelandfed.org/public...7-effect-of-the-2017-tax-reform-on-investment

The Macroeconomic Effects of Taxes
https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/publications/macroeconomic-effects-taxes/full

So tax reductions can have a positive impact on investment in the short-term but likely will be neutral or slightly negative long-term. To make a tax cut effective, a commensurate cut in government spending must accompany it. Deficit spending by government has the same sort of immediate impact on investment but will lead to a long-term loss just as tax cuts do.

What is effective is cutting government spending without increasing deficit spending. That is, shrinking government and reducing government debt has the most impact on the economy of policy choices government can make. Of course, it is also the least likely route a government--particularly one that leans Left--will take.

There is nothing ad hominem about the fact that you spent months riling up Nazis with lies about a stolen election, then you cry crocodile tears when one of those rabid Nazis is taken out.

You're the reason she's dead.

YOU.

YOUR BIG, FAT, STUPID FUCKING MOUTH.

I didn't call you response "ad hominem" you retard. I called it an insult. Maybe you should wipe the spittle off your screen so you can get somebody to read and explain it to you, you illiterate, mouth breathing, zipper-lipped, syphilitic, tit-head.

Bullshit. You're just saying this because you still haven't gotten over the fact that you're stupid, people hate you, and all your ideas are terrible and fail all the time.

You didn't go to DC on 1/6 because you knew the election wasn't stolen and you didn't want to end up in jail -or worse- over an incredibly stupid fucking lie told by the biggest liar in the world.

That's why you hid out on JPP like a little fucking bitch.

You have no problem lying to Nazis to get them to act violently, but you would never join them because you're a fucking liar and coward.

My God you are stupid. The Nazis were the FBI and DHS agents. They instigated the violence.

Back