Why does the American right hate this country so much?

False.

All work product of the POTUS is owned by the public (citizens of the USA) and MUST be transferred to the Archivist whent he POTUS leaves office. NOt 'whatever the POTUS chooses.'

- Establishes public ownership of all Presidential records and defines the term Presidential records.

It must be incredibly exhausting to reason with someone as naive and jejune as blackwater lunchmeat.

Yes you simpleton moron.

If was under Trumps control (POTUS) up until the day he left office and then it was under Bidens control (POTUS) the day he took office.

So try to read 3 times and understand it you fucking simpleton...

So again you brain dead moron, THIS IS UNDER BIDENS CONTROL ONCE TURNED OVER TO THE ARCHIVE AS REQUIRED BY TRUMP THE DAY HE LEAVES OFFICE.

Trump lost ALL CONTROL the day Biden took office and Trump had no right to keep any documents.

you keep leaving out relevant phrase in your cherry picked quotes.

UNDER THE PRESIDENTS MANAGEMENT.

the archivist is just a lowly receptacle like your mom.

I assume you are referring to Hillary Clinton, not Bill.

Like Trump, Bill was authorized to retain any document he wants upon leaving office as well.
Hillery never had any such authority, and neither did Biden at the time the documents were stolen. Indeed, with Biden, he still doesn't have that authority since he was never elected President.

I was referring to BOTH Hillary and BillyBob.

https://imgb.ifunny.co/images/e41fda4be94c7d41503d662f50665988f36c3afb02adaa44840001b458c9d989_1.webp[/img]

:lolup: Biden sheep calling others sheep.

Projection
Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

you keep leaving out relevant phrase in your cherry picked quotes.

UNDER THE PRESIDENTS MANAGEMENT.

the archivist is just a lowly receptacle like your mom.

I DID NOT leave that out moron.

Biden was POTUS the day Trump left office. And as it says, on the POTUS LAST DAY in office he must turn over all the documents to the Archivist which will then be under Biden's control.

Thus Trump had no right to keep holding on them and it specifically states that.

You are just too stupid to connect those dots.

Good job, QP!
It amazes me how MAGA morons can swallow Trump's bullshit so freely. You have to be a special kind of stupid or deep in the cult to swallow that Trump can declassify classified documents by "thinking about them".
It's just laughable at what the MAGA morons are willing to swallow.

More laughable and ironic that you believe there is some process. Presidents have the ultimate classification authority and by merely discussing or showing it in public equates to automatic declassification.

I wish you had a brain and did some serious research before emotionally ranting about things you know nothing about. :palm:

it is beyond stupid.

We need new words to define how dumb Terry and Magats are.

Classified documents are often shared in numerous places at once. The House and Senate and certain embassies in different countries may all have and be reviewing the same documents Trump had at Mar A Lago.

So they are saying that those documents are all declassified and thus no one else should be charged if they show them to others, but how would they know what Trump took home, when even Trump likely does not know, all he grabbed?

Should they be jailed for sharing and then Trump, or another POTUS says 'Oops, i took that home years ago without telling anyone so it is actually declassified. Sucks to be you and the last 10 years you spent in jail wrongly'.

The system Terry and Magats push would END the classification process as no one would ever know if a POTUS took something home, thus declassifying it, or brought it back (does that reclassify it?), if the POTUS was not always telling everyone,

You can keep repeating the same tiresome dumb MSNBC bullshit over and over again and it doesn't make you less stupid or ignorant. :plam:

Biden was POTUS the day Trump left office. And as it says, on the POTUS LAST DAY in office he must turn over all the documents to the Archivist which will then be under Biden's control.

Thus Trump had no right to keep holding on them and it specifically states that.

if he can manage it.....

You are irredeemably stupid.

IS this the PRA you are referring too:

And you are dishonest as well as uneducated.

Here are the relevant passages you ignored:

Places the responsibility for the custody and management of incumbent Presidential records with the President.

Requires that the President and his staff take all practical steps to file personal records separately from Presidential records.

Allows the incumbent President to dispose of records that no longer have administrative, historical, informational, or evidentiary value, once the views of the Archivist of the United States on the proposed disposal have been obtained in writing.

Establishes in law that any incumbent Presidential records (whether textual or electronic) held on courtesy storage by the Archivist remain in the exclusive legal custody of the President and that any request or order for access to such records must be made to the President, not NARA.

https://www.archives.gov/presidential-libraries/laws/1978-act.html

In Trumps case, he was in the process of determining these things with the NRA when Biden, the DOJ and decided to turn this into a moronic political attack.

Republiclowns are too stupid to understand.
Remember, they eat their young. Trump said so:

Last edited:
Expecting Asshat to function at moron or even imbecile level is highly unreasonable.
Idiot is his maximum potential.

Trumpanzee mutants generally come in two breeds only.

The more advanced ones have a nub on top of their spinal cords about the size of a walnut.
With the more typical ones, we're talking BB size (.177" diameter).

They both have to put in a maximum effort to function at idiot level
as ice cube level is their natural performance potential.

I have observed intently enough to have pretty much become certain of this assessment.

Projection
Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

ron-white-you-can%E2%80%99t-fix-stupid.gif

Yes Taichiliberal, while idiots like RB 60 trivialize the Jan 6th riots, they need to take note that Roger Stone organized the same (but even smaller) type riot, back in Bush versus Gore to 'Stop the Count' and it WORKED.

He got the recount disrupted and stopped, which lead to the SC having to jump in and ultimately a decision to certify WITHOUT finishing the count, which if finished showed Gore would have won.

So they can chuckle all they want that these riots could not over throw a govt but one already played a major role in doing just that.

How the Brooks Brothers Riot Helped Make George W. Bush President

you should have made a bigger fuss and attended an entrapment scheme.

It must be incredibly exhausting to reason with someone as naive and jejune as blackwater lunchmeat.

It's tiresome trying to educate willful idiots who voted for Joe Biden and appear to enjoy being lied to and gaslighted. It's lemming like.

Projection

Expecting Asshat to function at moron or even imbecile level is highly unreasonable.
Idiot is his maximum potential.

Trumpanzee mutants generally come in two breeds only.

The more advanced ones have a nub on top of their spinal cords about the size of a walnut.
With the more typical ones, we're talking BB size (.177" diameter).

They both have to put in a maximum effort to function at idiot level
as ice cube level is their natural performance potential.

I have observed intently enough to have pretty much become certain of this assessment.

you really wanna do this today?

And you are dishonest as well as uneducated.

Here are the relevant passages you ignored:

Places the responsibility for the custody and management of incumbent Presidential records with the President.

Requires that the President and his staff take all practical steps to file personal records separately from Presidential records.

Allows the incumbent President to dispose of records that no longer have administrative, historical, informational, or evidentiary value, once the views of the Archivist of the United States on the proposed disposal have been obtained in writing.

Establishes in law that any incumbent Presidential records (whether textual or electronic) held on courtesy storage by the Archivist remain in the exclusive legal custody of the President and that any request or order for access to such records must be made to the President, not NARA.

https://www.archives.gov/presidential-libraries/laws/1978-act.html

In Trumps case, he was in the process of determining these things with the NRA when Biden, the DOJ and decided to turn this into a moronic political attack.

this is what I meant to say.

:cheers:

Yes you simpleton moron.

If was under Trumps control (POTUS) up until the day he left office and then it was under Bidens control (POTUS) the day he took office.

So try to read 3 times and understand it you fucking simpleton...

So again you brain dead moron, THIS IS UNDER BIDENS CONTROL ONCE TURNED OVER TO THE ARCHIVE AS REQUIRED BY TRUMP THE DAY HE LEAVES OFFICE.

Trump lost ALL CONTROL the day Biden took office and Trump had no right to keep any documents.

under the presidents management.

The alt right needs to blame someone for their personal failures, so they blame the USA.

I reduced my use of opioids to nothing after my tendons were torn, because I did not want to become addicted. I was dealing with extreme pain, but I persevered. The alt right is using opioids even though they have only minor pains, and then blaming everyone else.

The alt right needs to blame someone for their personal failures, so they blame the USA.

I reduced my use of opioids to nothing after my tendons were torn, because I did not want to become addicted. I was dealing with extreme pain, but I persevered. The alt right is using opioids even though they have only minor pains, and then blaming everyone else.

There is no such thing as 'the alt-right', Sock.

Most of the drug addicts are in red states. That's a fact.

Back