Why does the American right hate this country so much?

Have you ever held a Top Secret security clearance. I have (SI/TK/SAO - I worked as a contractor for the CIA and DOD). Not sure where you're getting your info but it's wrong.
The POTUS is only president at the most 8 years. Then he's a private citizen. Because of this, He is not privy to ALL classified material and he does NOT have the authority to de-classify material "by thinking about them". You're a moron for thinking otherwise.
You been OWNED!!!

17dl8v.jpg

Executive Order 11652—Classification and Declassification of National Security Information and Material
https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/doc...eclassification-national-security-information

Executive Order 13526- Classified National Security Information
https://obamawhitehouse.archives.go...rder-classified-national-security-information

EXECUTIVE ORDER 13292
- - - - - - -

FURTHER AMENDMENT TO EXECUTIVE ORDER 12958, AS AMENDED,
CLASSIFIED NATIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION

https://sgp.fas.org/bush/eoamend.html

Under the U.S. Constitution, the president as commander in chief is given broad powers to classify and declassify such information, often through use of executive orders.
https://www.americanbar.org/news/ab...gress has adopted under the Atomic Energy Act.

I doubt that you've ever even filled out the package for a sensitive position / security clearance background check in your lifetime.

17dl8v.jpg

Executive Order 11652—Classification and Declassification of National Security Information and Material
https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/doc...eclassification-national-security-information

Executive Order 13526- Classified National Security Information
https://obamawhitehouse.archives.go...rder-classified-national-security-information

EXECUTIVE ORDER 13292
- - - - - - -

FURTHER AMENDMENT TO EXECUTIVE ORDER 12958, AS AMENDED,
CLASSIFIED NATIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION

https://sgp.fas.org/bush/eoamend.html

Under the U.S. Constitution, the president as commander in chief is given broad powers to classify and declassify such information, often through use of executive orders.
https://www.americanbar.org/news/ab...gress has adopted under the Atomic Energy Act.

I doubt that you've ever even filled out the package for a sensitive position / security clearance background check in your lifetime.

Of course you do because you can't handle the truth. If you read something that makes you uncomfortable, you call it "Fake News".
Just like all the other MAGA morons. You're in the cult, dude.

DEEP IN THE CULT!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

You are an idiot. Declassification is done by executive order. The process for someone other than the President doing it is spelled out in the President's executive order. I posted three variants of those executive orders, one from Nixon, one from Clinton, and one from Obama. A President can, AT WILL, declassify anything they want unilaterally since Presidents determine the process and can change it on a whim.

Terry let me help you be less stupid.

Yes a POTUS can declassify most classified things BY FOLLOWING a process.

Just as the House and Senate can change any law BY FOLLOWING a process.

Just because both have the power to do it, it does not happen by magic or thinking about it.

As i have said the proof of this, is Trump and WH lawyers themselves on the only 3 cases, where the guy with power, Trump who was POTUS, used his official writings (Twitter) or his words (News segment) to declare certain documents declassified 3 times, and then when the Media filed a FOIA request to get those documents, the Trump WH lawyers argued 'NO in fact they were not declassified as Trump did not complete it by following thru with the necessary process to actually declassify them'.

In all 3 instances the Judge agreed and the Media was denied access, finding that 'without the process' Trump writings or words alone as POTUS DO NOT declassify.

That's just not true.
It is true, Sock.
It has to go through a process.
No process needed, Sock.
The POTUS can't declassify on his own.
He certainly can, Sock.
And Trump refused to give up the documents even after a subpoena
What subpoena? Trump does not have to witness against himself, Sock.
and went out of his way to hide them from the government.
He didn't, Sock. The government helped him move the documents to Mar-a-Lago.
That is a fact, dude.
Learn what 'fact' means, Sock. It does not mean 'Universal Truth'.
You can't right-wing-bullshit your way or of that, ta.
You can't left-wing bullshit your way into that, Sock.

He is authorized to take them under the PRA. Unlike Clinton or Biden.

I assume you are referring to Hillary Clinton, not Bill.

Like Trump, Bill was authorized to retain any document he wants upon leaving office as well.
Hillery never had any such authority, and neither did Biden at the time the documents were stolen. Indeed, with Biden, he still doesn't have that authority since he was never elected President.

Of course you do because you can't handle the truth. If you read something that makes you uncomfortable, you call it "Fake News".
Just like all the other MAGA morons. You're in the cult, dude.

DEEP IN THE CULT!!!

MAGA isn't a person, Sock. The religions based on tyranny that you believe in are YOURS. It is YOU that believes in:

The Church of Green
The Church of the Ozone Hole
The Church of Global Warming
The Church of the EV
The Church of Covid
The Church of Hate
The Church of Karl Marx.

You cannot blame YOUR problem on conservatives or anybody else, Sock.

You can't blame YOUR problem on T. A. Gardner or anyone else, Sock.
No process needed.
No, they can't. The President must generally concur with the change.
NO ONE in the federal government has any authority over State, county or parish, or city laws.
Just because both have the power to do it, it does not happen by magic or thinking about it.
Obviously you couldn't even pass a basic civics test to become a citizen.
As i have said the proof of this, is Trump and WH lawyers themselves on the only 3 cases, where the guy with power, Trump who was POTUS, used his official writings (Twitter) or his words (News segment) to declare certain documents declassified 3 times, and then when the Media filed a FOIA request to get those documents, the Trump WH lawyers argued 'NO in fact they were not declassified as Trump did not complete it by following thru with the necessary process to actually declassify them'.
Trump, while President, has all the authority he needs to declassify any document. Upon leaving, he has all the authority he needs to retain any document. He doesn't even need to declassify them (although he still can).
In all 3 instances the Judge agreed and the Media was denied access, finding that 'without the process' Trump writings or words alone as POTUS DO NOT declassify.
No judge has any authority to change the Constitution or to write law, Sock.

Good job, QP!
It amazes me how MAGA morons can swallow Trump's bullshit so freely. You have to be a special kind of stupid or deep in the cult to swallow that Trump can declassify classified documents by "thinking about them".
It's just laughable at what the MAGA morons are willing to swallow.

Some secrets, such as information related to nuclear weapons, are handled separately under a specific statutory scheme that Congress has adopted under the Atomic Energy Act. Those secrets cannot be automatically declassified by the president alone and require, by law, extensive consultation with executive branch agencies.

In all cases, however, a formal procedure is required so governmental agencies know with certainty what has been declassified and decisions memorialized. A federal appeals court in a 2020 Freedom of Information Act case, New York Times v. CIA, underscored that point: “Declassification cannot occur unless designated officials follow specified procedures,” the court said.

Good job, QP!
It amazes me how MAGA morons can swallow Trump's bullshit so freely. You have to be a special kind of stupid or deep in the cult to swallow that Trump can declassify classified documents by "thinking about them".
It's just laughable at what the MAGA morons are willing to swallow.

Some secrets, such as information related to nuclear weapons, are handled separately under a specific statutory scheme that Congress has adopted under the Atomic Energy Act. Those secrets cannot be automatically declassified by the president alone and require, by law, extensive consultation with executive branch agencies.

In all cases, however, a formal procedure is required so governmental agencies know with certainty what has been declassified and decisions memorialized. A federal appeals court in a 2020 Freedom of Information Act case, New York Times v. CIA, underscored that point: “Declassification cannot occur unless designated officials follow specified procedures,” the court said.

it is beyond stupid.

We need new words to define how dumb Terry and Magats are.

Classified documents are often shared in numerous places at once. The House and Senate and certain embassies in different countries may all have and be reviewing the same documents Trump had at Mar A Lago.

So they are saying that those documents are all declassified and thus no one else should be charged if they show them to others, but how would they know what Trump took home, when even Trump likely does not know, all he grabbed?

Should they be jailed for sharing and then Trump, or another POTUS says 'Oops, i took that home years ago without telling anyone so it is actually declassified. Sucks to be you and the last 10 years you spent in jail wrongly'.

The system Terry and Magats push would END the classification process as no one would ever know if a POTUS took something home, thus declassifying it, or brought it back (does that reclassify it?), if the POTUS was not always telling everyone,

it is beyond stupid.

Classified documents are often shared in numerous places at once. The House and Senate and certain embassies in different countries may all have and be reviewing the same documents Trump had at Mar A Lago.

So they are saying that those documents are all declassified and thus no one else should be charged if they show them to others, but how would they know what Trump took home, when even Trump likely does not know, all he grabbed?

Should they be jailed for sharing and then Trump, or another POTUS says 'Oops, i took that home years ago without telling anyone so it is actually declassified. Sucks to be you and the last 10 years you spent in jail wrongly'.

The system Terry and Magats push would END the classification process as no one would ever know if a POTUS took something home, thus declassifying it, or brought it back (does that reclassify it?), if the POTUS was not always telling everyone,

no.

the president is a classification level unto himself.

thats the point of the act.

again, why are you so fucking dumb?

it is beyond stupid.

Yup, the MAGAs are a special kind of stupid.
But then, all cults are. Look at the Jim Jones and David Koresh cults and how they ended up.
Is that the same fate of the MAGA cult? I wouldn't be surprised.

Back