Why does the American right hate this country so much?

Yep, just look at the Televangelists and their wealth, all due to the money the worshippers send them.

The worshippers are gullible and naive, just like the MAGA morons. There is no limit to their gullibility.
Trump is just another Televangelist for them.
How many times have you seen a MAGA moron say they're voting for Trump because he's 'Godly'.
You have to be a special kind of stupid and gullible to believe Trump is godly. That's how deep in the cult these pathetic humans are.

You ain't just whistl'in Dixie! Ever since Ronnie Raygun lifted the tent flap and let these christo-fascist huckster have a seat at the table, things have just gotten worse. I bet you dollars to donuts that if the "tax-exempt" status was lifted on all these jack-leg (my grandparent's word) preachers and pastors and reverends, they'd dry up and blow aways real quick.

Yes, the sort of delusion you have that it was an "insurrection." I don't think there was an insurrection in all of recorded history that lasted 3-hours and was self-ending... But then again, the radical Left is good at, like Humpty Dumpty, making words mean things they never did before--or after.

By definition, ya fool! Pay attention, per Merriam-Webster: Insurrection - an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

Riots don't have to have a purpose necessarily.

This one did ... a matter of fact, a matter of history, a matter of declared purpose by the Orange Oaf and his minions that was videoed and recorded by text.

Your insipid stubbornness only flies with the MAGA minions, TA. Rational people don't buy into your convoluted BS. GTFU.

By definition, ya fool! Pay attention, per Merriam-Webster: Insurrection - an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

Something as simple as speeding is revolting against civil authority, by going over a lawfully posted speed limit. So, by your definition, anyone who breaks a law is an insurrectionist.

OMG! I occasionally revolt (speed), and am an insurrectionist!

This one did ... a matter of fact, a matter of history, a matter of declared purpose by the Orange Oaf and his minions that was videoed and recorded by text.

Your insipid stubbornness only flies with the MAGA minions, TA. Rational people don't buy into your convoluted BS. GTFU.

Gardner is a lying Trump scumbag.

nope.

trump supporters just understand the stupidity and destructivness of globalist dogma.

you should be smarter and learn more.

right now you're very brainwashed.

I think you on the right actually hate Democracy, and that’s why you love Trump.

TA's desperation to whitewash Jan 6 insurrection is getting more pathetic every day. Sure, his reasoning makes sense to his little MAGA bubble but not to the real world.

No, insurrections arise from ongoing friction between the established government and political groups out of power. They don't spontaneously arise in a day. They also don't last 3 hours and then disappear.

Bullshit. Where are you getting this bullshit about insurrections?
Do you really think you're going to convince anybody outside of the MAGA cult that it really wasn't an Insurrection with your moronic insurrection definitions? Give it up, TA.
You and your fellow MAGA morons will NEVER convince anybody outside the MAGA cult that it wasn't an insurrection.
We've seen the videos. The videos don't lie. We heard the screams. We heard the "Hang Mike Pence" chants. We saw the gallows, pepper spray, flag poles beating Capitol Police.
And nothing you can do or say can change that.
You can never win this argument. There's just way too much evidence.

That they would attack the Capitol, the Bastion of Democracy to try to overturn a valid and certified election.

Why would they follow and worship an admitted dictator, a person who stole from a children's charity, committed business fraud and was found guilty of sexual assault?

Why does Joe Cunt lie so much?

Well, because he's a cunt...

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Something as simple as speeding is revolting against civil authority, by going over a lawfully posted speed limit. So, by your definition, anyone who breaks a law is an insurrectionist.

OMG! I occasionally revolt (speed), and am an insurrectionist!

Only a complete MGA jackass would take that absurd "logic" of yours to compare Jan. 6th to a speeding ticket. But let me just pre-empt your insipidly stubborn reiteration: by your "logic", a speeding ticket is the legal punishment for the law breaker. Multiple violations can result in suspension of license or temporary incarceration. So the current sentencing and incarcerations of the Jan. 6th yahoos are just consequences. One is minor compared to the other, as they are totally different offenses (look up what a speeding ticket is and what are the charges for the Jan. 6th yahoos).

So next time you try to be clever, son....run it by an objective friend before your fingers hit the keys. Makes you look less of a MAGA mook.

RB60=Really Boorish 60 year old.

Back