Why does the American right hate this country so much?

:palm: Again, WTF DID I ALEADY STATE TO THAT EFFECT?

Here stupid, this is the last time I'm repeating this. If you still don't get it, ask an adult at your nearby high school or library to explain it to you. (hint: look at the first word in response to your original question and now statement).

No, and this guy Dave480 explains why: https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice..._be/?rdt=62197

But some are getting the next best thing; Seditious conspiracy is a crime that involves an agreement by two or more persons to use force against the U.S. government or its laws. https://apnews.com/article/capitol-r...6f937e55bedaa5

How many? Without looking it up I think it's just three Proud Boys for activities not directly attributed to events on J6, like online postings and the like.

I looked it up. 10 were charged, 6 were dropped, 4 were convicted. That's out of 1265 charged, or .03% of the total. In other words, it is insignificant and irrelevant to events at the Capitol on J6.

Here are some helpful FACTS about the border:

FACT: Donald trump was in office for 4 years, and at one point had both the House AND the Senate. STILL didn't fix the border. Don't take MY word for it; just listen to GOP Rep. Chip Roy howl about it.

FACT: trump's stupid wall didn't stop ANYBODY. People are climbing over that thing and cutting through it with ease. In conjunction with some smart technology, the wall might be more effective.

FACT: He didn't even get Mexico to pay for it, like he said he would. Broken promises again.

FACT: President Biden DID get Mexico to agree to pay $1.5 billion for smart border technology.

FACT: If trump "fixed the border," it wouldn't be broken just a few years later. If I "fix" a broken window by covering it with tape and plastic, but wind and rain are still coming through, then I DIDN'T FIX IT.

FACT: A comprehensive, bipartisan bill was created that was endorsed by conservatives, Republican Senators, and the National Border Patrol Council (which endorsed trump in 2020), and trump told them to kill the bill so he could whine about it.

FACT: President Biden even offered publicly to give trump the CREDIT for it, during his State of the Union address. Nothing but crickets.

FACT: Republicans don't care about border security. They just like yelling about it. If it were such an urgent emergency, they would have JUMPED at the chance to pass the bill.

:good4u: And let's not forget that crapulous MAGA/Alt-Right huckster Steve Bannon, who conned the rubes into giving him money for building the wall, only to funnel it into his private coffers. He gets nailed, tried , convicted and sentenced....THE ORANGE OAF PARDONS HIM AND PEOPLE LIKE OUR RESIDENT SHEET/RED HAT WEARING MOOKS JUST LOOK THE OTHER WAY.

Talk about a cult!

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Here stupid, this is the last time I'm repeating this. If you still don't get it, ask an adult at your nearby high school or library to explain it to you. (hint: look at the first word in response to your original question and now statement).

No, and this guy Dave480 explains why: https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice..._be/?rdt=62197

But some are getting the next best thing; Seditious conspiracy is a crime that involves an agreement by two or more persons to use force against the U.S. government or its laws. https://apnews.com/article/capitol-r...6f937e55bedaa5

How many? Without looking it up I think it's just three Proud Boys for activities not directly attributed to events on J6, like online postings and the like.

I looked it up. 10 were charged, 6 were dropped, 4 were convicted. That's out of 1265 charged, or .03% of the total. In other words, it is insignificant and irrelevant to events at the Capitol on J6.

No stupid, it ain't over until the fat lady sings!

As of now, the trials related to the January 6th Capitol riot are still ongoing. Let me provide you with an overview of the current status:

Convictions and Guilty Pleas:
- Approximately 730 people have pleaded guilty to charges.
- Around 170 individuals have been convicted of at least one charge in trials decided by either a judge or a jury.
- Notably, only two defendants have been acquitted of all charges, and those verdicts were decided by a judge rather than a jury.

Ongoing Investigations and New Arrests:
- Authorities are actively working to identify more than 80 individuals wanted for acts of violence during the Capitol attack.
- The investigation also aims to determine who placed the pipe bombs outside the Republican and Democratic national committees’ offices on the day before the riot.
- New arrests continue to occur, even as some Jan. 6 defendants are being released from prison after completing their sentences.

I can document my findings, can you?

Fucking dumb ass stubborn MAGA mooks....you don't even have the courage to just fully admit you were wrong on any level...even when you get an agreement on a point. GTFU and stop being a doormat for Dump, will ya please?

As of now, the trials related to the January 6th Capitol riot are still ongoing. Let me provide you with an overview of the current status:

- Around 170 individuals have been convicted of at least one charge in trials decided by either a judge or a jury.
- Notably, only two defendants have been acquitted of all charges, and those verdicts were decided by a judge rather than a jury.

- Authorities are actively working to identify more than 80 individuals wanted for acts of violence during the Capitol attack.
- The investigation also aims to determine who placed the pipe bombs outside the Republican and Democratic national committees’ offices on the day before the riot.
- New arrests continue to occur, even as some Jan. 6 defendants are being released from prison after completing their sentences.

Fucking dumb ass stubborn MAGA mooks....you don't even have the courage to just fully admit you were wrong on any level...even when you get an agreement on a point. GTFU and stop being a doormat for Dump, will ya please?

That's just a thought terminating cliche coupled to a string of whataboutisms, red herrings, and other nonsense. There have been no charges or convictions for insurrection. The seditious conspiracy cases that resulted in convictions had nothing to do with events on J6.

The totality of that shows clearly, that J6 was a riot, a civil disturbance, and nothing more. It was not an "insurrection" as so many on the radical Left try to say.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

That's just a thought terminating cliche coupled to a string of whataboutisms, red herrings, and other nonsense. There have been no charges or convictions for insurrection. The seditious conspiracy cases that resulted in convictions had nothing to do with events on J6.

The totality of that shows clearly, that J6 was a riot, a civil disturbance, and nothing more. It was not an "insurrection" as so many on the radical Left try to say.

]The seditious conspiracy cases that resulted in convictions had nothing to do with events on J6.

:whoa::palm:

And there you have it, dear readers. Taken straight out of the Orange Oaf's playbook, T.A. uses his version of reality to support his smoke blowing nonsense. Another pissy little MAGA mook who can't deal with the FACTS that contradict there propaganda.

Naa-unnh, chuckles. Your BS won't cut it here. I DEFY YOU TO PRODUCE VALID DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE OF YOUR CLAIM HERE. NOT MORE OF YOUR OPINION, SUPPOSITION OR CONJECTURE. PUT UP OR STFU!

:palm: Okay, once more for the mentally challenged.

YOUR COMPARISON/APPLICATION IS WRONG. NO MATTER HOW YOU SLICE IT. But if you insist that it isn't, then you have to apply it to Jan. 6th with equal application of the law. So you can't try and excuse or justify the yahoos on Jan. 6th no matter how you try. BY YOUR OWN "LOGIC", THERE ARE NO JAN. 6TH "HOSTAGES". They are convicted criminals.

But do let us all know when a traffic violation is sentenced as the same as someone convicted of insurrection against the gov't. :rofl2:

That's the problem with you dumb ass MAGA/Alt-Right rubes, you're so intent on being right that logic and common sense go right out the window, as you stare in the mirror and tell yourself it's all good. Now, repeat your BS, get your fellow dummies to concur, chuckle away. :corn:

RB60 = Really Boorish 60 yr. old.

There was no insurrection, Sock.

Trump claiming in his speech today that he spoke with the family of Ruby Garcia and what they told him about her.
Then Ruby Garcia’s sister, who says Trump is lying about this whole thing and never spoke to a single family member.

Random phrases. Answer the question put to you.

:palm: FS MAGA mooks!

Hey einstein, what has all your OPINION pieces have to do with WHAT HAS BEEN DOCUMENTED CONVICTIONS AND SENTENCING, as my links show? Try READING CAREFULLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY WHAT I PREVIOUSLY WROTE, THEN GET BACK TO ME (I've highlighted what should be a glaring clue for even the dimmest of MAGA mooks).

There are no documented convictions for insurrection, Sock.

]The seditious conspiracy cases that resulted in convictions had nothing to do with events on J6.

And there you have it, dear readers. Taken straight out of the Orange Oaf's playbook, T.A. uses his version of reality to support his smoke blowing nonsense. Another pissy little MAGA mook who can't deal with the FACTS that contradict there propaganda.

Naa-unnh, chuckles. Your BS won't cut it here. I DEFY YOU TO PRODUCE VALID DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE OF YOUR CLAIM HERE. NOT MORE OF YOUR OPINION, SUPPOSITION OR CONJECTURE. PUT UP OR STFU!

Attempted force of negative proof fallacy. T. A. Gardner doesn't have to prove a negative.

Here are some helpful FACTS about the border:
Learn what 'fact' means, Sock. It does not mean Universal Truth.
FACT: Donald trump was in office for 4 years, and at one point had both the House AND the Senate. STILL didn't fix the border. Don't take MY word for it; just listen to GOP Rep. Chip Roy howl about it.
Trump built or upgraded 462 miles of border wall, despite the DEMOCRATS doing everything they could to block it.
FACT: trump's stupid wall didn't stop ANYBODY.
It certainly did, Sock.
People are climbing over that thing and cutting through it with ease. In conjunction with some smart technology, the wall might be more effective.
No, they aren't Sock.
FACT: He didn't even get Mexico to pay for it, like he said he would. Broken promises again.
Mexico did wind up paying for part of the wall, Sock.
FACT: President Biden DID get Mexico to agree to pay $1.5 billion for smart border technology.
Mexico wound up paying for that too.
FACT: If trump "fixed the border," it wouldn't be broken just a few years later.
Biden opened the border to uncontrolled illegal immigration. He even flew illegal immigrants into the United States. This is an act of treason.
If I "fix" a broken window by covering it with tape and plastic, but wind and rain are still coming through, then I DIDN'T FIX IT.
No, Sock. Biden BROKE THE WINDOW.
FACT: A comprehensive, bipartisan bill was created that was endorsed by conservatives, Republican Senators, and the National Border Patrol Council (which endorsed trump in 2020), and trump told them to kill the bill so he could whine about it.

FACT: President Biden even offered publicly to give trump the CREDIT for it, during his State of the Union address. Nothing but crickets.
The bill didn't secure the border and forced acceptance of illegal immigration, Sock.
FACT: Republicans don't care about border security.
You are describing DEMOCRATS, Sock. You cannot project YOUR problems on Republicans or anybody else.

So again, you agree. None.

:good4u: And let's not forget that crapulous MAGA/Alt-Right huckster Steve Bannon, who conned the rubes into giving him money for building the wall, only to funnel it into his private coffers. He gets nailed, tried , convicted and sentenced....THE ORANGE OAF PARDONS HIM AND PEOPLE LIKE OUR RESIDENT SHEET/RED HAT WEARING MOOKS JUST LOOK THE OTHER WAY.

Talk about a cult!

Fiction.

So again, you agree. None.

Argument of the Stone fallacy. RQAA.

Well, let's see:

The Left (aka Democrats today) want to dictate:

What kind of healthcare and health insurance you can or can't have (universal government run healthcare)
What kind of car you can buy and drive (EV's only!)
What kind of home you can live in ("Equitable" multi-tenant high rise apartments, townhomes, or row houses)
Who gets elected (No voter ID, automatic same-day voter registration, no purging of voter rolls, all mail-in ballots...)
How much money you can have and make (high progressive income and wealth taxes)
What kind of job you can have (forced union membership, affirmative action hiring...)
Wealth redistribution (welfare for life, government run retirement only, handouts not a hand up, a "living" wage even if your productivity is negative)
Lots of "free" (government controlled and paid for) stuff like education, cell phones, medical procedures...)
Forced use of public transit by eliminating alternatives.
Speech (Speech codes, disinformation czars, using law enforcement to intimidate those that say the wrong thing)
Eliminate firearm possession
Education (public school only or only if the government approves curricula, no home schooling or religious schools)
Foods you can have and eat (meat = bad, insects and nasty vegetables like kale = good)
What kind of appliances you can have (gas = evil / no, electric = okay / acceptable)
Getting a vaccine

The list goes on from there. It's damn near endless. It is the Left that hates America and wants to install an authoritarian dictatorship of virtue based on their insane beliefs and feelings.

Back