Why don't you Libtard/ Progressives/ Democrats just say it?

The unhealthy aspects of sodomy are well documented, and queer sex is sodomy. The unhealthy aspects of multiple partners are well documented, and in a committed relationship or not, queers are much more apt to sleep around.

And a large portion of the straight population enjoys sodomy. Yet you do not propose that we not allow marriages based on sodomy for them.

Lesbians have the lowest rates of STDs of any pairings, so should they be allowed to marry?

Like blood transfusions? :pke:

You are free to reject blood transfusions.

That would increase the rapidity of your decline and settle this injustice as well as thinning out the herd. :pke:

Stupid logic...

People might become infected via a blood transfusion. How do we solve that problem? Obviously, we need to beat up some homosexuals or at the very least, discourage them from marrying and being monogamous.

What, we should test the blood and donors? No, that would be pointless and misguided.

Why subject children to a less than ideal family situation if you don't have to? You must hate children.

A loving couple as parents is an ideal situation for children.

Study after study has shown no difference between children of straight parents and children of gay parents.

I am not the one showing hate here.

Dude. The wall of the bowel is thin, not designed for sex, while the walls of the vagina are thick, and are. :palm:

Thanks for at least making an effort.

The bowel? You mean the intestines???

Rectal perforations and sphincter injuries are uncommon and probably indicate that someone was doing it wrong, i.e., using too much force. The risk is low as with most sex acts.

If you're proposing that all hetrosexual marriages are an ideal situation, you have lost the argument before it even begins. :palm:

Holy Frak...me and DimBulb coming down on the same side in a discussion???!!???

This has GOT to be one of the Seven Signs of the Apocalypse!

Holy Frak...me and DimBulb coming down on the same side in a discussion???!!???

This has GOT to be one of the Seven Signs of the Apocalypse!

That will match with you being the new Eighth Wonder of the World.

All that FAT stuffed in a little dingy!

Fat%20Guy.jpg

That will match with you being the new Eighth Wonder of the World.

All that FAT stuffed in a little dingy!

Fat%20Guy.jpg

What you can't see from that shot is that I've got this custom-molded seat with a hole in the center so my farts push me around the lake while I'm eating and I don't have to get out of the boat to drop a twosie.

See?

THAT'S how you do a fat guy joke...

Thanks for at least making an effort.

The bowel? You mean the intestines???

Rectal perforations and sphincter injuries are uncommon and probably indicate that someone was doing it wrong, i.e., using too much force. The risk is low as with most sex acts.
Dude, you need to take a biology lesson.

Thanks for admitting that queerness causes an unhealthy condition for society as a whole.

Weak. I said nothing like that.

I simply pointed out that your solution to the problem of spreading disease via blood transfusion is stupid and misguided. Discouraging homosexuality does not even begin to address that problem and denying them the right to marry could only be counter productive. It is just an ignorant attempt to justify your bigotry and hate.

I never implied all traditional marriages were perfect, just that a traditional marriage is a healthier environment to bring up children than a comparable queer marriage.

And do you have any proof or even evidence of this?

There are plenty of studies that show the opposite.

Back