Why don't you Libtard/ Progressives/ Democrats just say it?

By all means don't stop on my account. Tell how you shit-stab her.
Actually, EVERY woman I have ever had a long term relationship with has not only engaged in anal sex, but enjoyed it. All three wives, including the current one, and the two long term girlfriends, including one that was a medical doctor and actually brought home lubricants from the hospital she had privileges at because it was a very high quality one.

Not "women", you fucking moron, but a single woman who decided to jump in with insults of her own in an attempt to defend you.
So you admit as well that the practice is meant to denigrate women, or a particular woman. Are you going to denigrate yours later on?

Actually, EVERY woman I have ever had a long term relationship with has not only engaged in anal sex, but enjoyed it. All three wives, including the current one, and the two long term girlfriends, including one that was a medical doctor and actually brought home lubricants from the hospital she had privileges at because it was a very high quality one.
Awesome dude. Denigration of your women has obviously been good for your marriages. Now about the shit-stabbing...

So you admit as well that the practice is meant to denigrate women, or a particular woman. Are you going to denigrate yours later on?

Not at all. I admit that I think Soc posted that to insult one woman. It has nothing to do with the actual practice of oral sex.

Still curious about everyone else's sex life? Something missing in yours?

Awesome dude. Denigration of your women has obviously been good for your marriages. Now about the shit-stabbing...
my first wife and I got married to early, grew apart and divorced. My second wife and I divorced because me being at work was more important that me being home with my family. My third wife and I are still married, and she really likes anal sex after I preform analingus on her for a while to relax the muscles. Not only does she like it, she demands that I do it.

my first wife and I got married to early, grew apart and divorced. My second wife and I divorced because me being at work was more important that me being home with my family. My third wife and I are still married, and she really likes anal sex after I preform analingus on her for a while to relax the muscles. Not only does she like it, she demands that I do it.

Excuses: "to[sic] early", abandonment of your kids, and now ass breathe for you. You are truly a fucked up dude. Does she skat on your face as well?

I am most curious about your answer to my question, SM.

Once again, "If the woman enjoys doing it, and wants to do it, how is she being denigrated by it?"

You keep this up and you're going to be held responsible when he commits suicide, over all the images he now has in his head.

Excuses: "to[sic] early", abandonment of your kids, and now ass breathe for you. You are truly a fucked up dude. Does she skat on your face as well?
my first wife and I have no children, my second wife and I have two and I have not abandoned them. I see them regularly. My third child was born (shock and horror) out of wedlock and I have him every other day and every other weekend. It would be the same for my first two but there mother disobeyed a court order and left the state and moved to Ariz. You are too funny there mister Christian. You have no right to judge me and no nothing about me other than what I tell you. I feel for your wife. Your sexual life must be so incredibly boring. Man on top get it over with quick. At least I hope for her sake it is quick.

my first wife and I have no children, my second wife and I have two and I have not abandoned them. I see them regularly. My third child was born (shock and horror) out of wedlock and I have him every other day and every other weekend. It would be the same for my first two but there mother disobeyed a court order and left the state and moved to Ariz. You are too funny there mister Christian. You have no right to judge me and no nothing about me other than what I tell you. I feel for your wife. Your sexual life must be so incredibly boring. Man on top get it over with quick. At least I hope for her sake it is quick.

Any idea what part of AZ she ran to.
I might be able to help you look for a name.

Any idea what part of AZ she ran to.
I might be able to help you look for a name.
I know where she is. I have visitation. I chose NOT to seek sanctions against her because she got a decent job and the judge was not going to order her back. The most that would have happened would be sanctions and that just hurts my kids. But thanks for the offer.

I'm disappointed in you Soc. No further descriptions of your perverted sexual practices. You must be ashamed of them.

Back