Why don't you Libtard/ Progressives/ Democrats just say it?

1). Free I notice alot of people doing the same thing. The same exact thing.

2). I understood perfectly the point SM was making. WB said: (and I am paraphrasing here) practially every couple (heterosexual) engages in it (i.e. anal sex). SM asked if that meant he did it (sodomized) his wife.

Sodomy (pronounced /ˈsɒdəmi/) is a term used today predominantly in law (derived from traditional Christian usage) to describe the act of anal sex.

Sodomy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I say if you are going to open a door, any door, then you should be prepared to walk through it. WB and SM. Me and you. The unmitigated fact of the matter is despite the tides turning and people being more accepting of homosexuality, there are still strong numbers that loathe everything about it. Like those that support it, those against it are equally as entitled to their opposition.

Bowers v. Hardwick, 478 U.S. 186 (1986), was a United States Supreme Court decision that upheld the constitutionality of a Georgia sodomy law that criminalized oral and anal sex in private between consenting adults

Obviously you agree that fellatio is demeaning to the performer, and seek to degrade USLoyal, since you don't seem to be doing so well in debate with her.
Fellatio is demeaning? how so. When my wife gives me head I do not feel superior to her, I do not feel that she is demeaning herself, and according to her answer just now she feels empowered by the pleasure she gives me while performing oral sex. I reciprocate, and actually perform cunnilingus on her more than she does the act to me. What does make her feel bad is when I don't ejaculate. So you are wrong.

When my wife gives me a hummer, I feel grateful...
You should man that's incredibly generous of her. :good4u::good4u:

YellowHummerH2.jpg

Fellatio is demeaning? how so. When my wife gives me head I do not feel superior to her, I do not feel that she is demeaning herself, and according to her answer just now she feels empowered by the pleasure she gives me while performing oral sex. I reciprocate, and actually perform cunnilingus on her more than she does the act to me. What does make her feel bad is when I don't ejaculate. So you are wrong.

TMI :palm:

Now you've done it.
You're probably going to get sued, for the damage that will happen when he pours bleach on his eyes.

:good4u:

Obviously you agree with me that the purpose of sodomy is to denigrate women. :pke:

If a man wants to denigrate a woman, he can do it without her blowing him.

If a man loves and treats a woman well, then her blowing him is not denigrating to her at all.

The act is not denigrating at all. And neither is a man going down on a woman denigrating to him.

Well he is the one that asked a question about "sodomizing" our wives. Now it is TMI. Thus far I have resisted talking about anal sex. He should pray I continue to do so.

If a man wants to denigrate a woman, he can do it without her blowing him.

If a man loves and treats a woman well, then her blowing him is not denigrating to her at all.

The act is not denigrating at all. And neither is a man going down on a woman denigrating to him.

My favorite bed time snack is wife on toast, hold the toast.

Well he is the one that asked a question about "sodomizing" our wives. Now it is TMI. Thus far I have resisted talking about anal sex. He should pray I continue to do so.

I have been waiting for Capt to come in with all the details SM wants. lol

Back