Why don't you Libtard/ Progressives/ Democrats just say it?

So why did you leave the first time if it wasn't because you were so hurt/bothered by what people said here?

If you had/have no problems, then why not stay and stick it out with your original name?

Kind of defies the veracity of your claim.

Trying another tack at this? lol

You ARE a fan of SM, aren't you?

I was talking about sodomy.

I never mentioned anal sex per se.
In this post you were cheer leading for Soc who quoted 40% anal. If you didn't mean anal you should have been more explicit.

[ame="http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=618191&postcount=495"]Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Why don't you Libtard/ Progressives/ Democrats just say it?[/ame]

Apparently I am the expert on the english language. That you use words and do not actually know their definition is not my problem. I do not reduce my vocabulary based on the lack of knowledge of those who read my posts.

Sodomy to "many people" means anal sex.

That you have all day long to spend on a computer to substantiate splitting hairs just tells me you need a life.

In this post you were cheer leading for Soc who quoted 40% anal. If you didn't mean anal you should have been more explicit.

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Why don't you Libtard/ Progressives/ Democrats just say it?

Soc's post was:

"According to the CDC publication Sexual Behavior and Selected Health Measures: Men and Women 15–44 Years of Age, United States, 2002, Among adult males 25–44 years of age, 97 percent have had sexual contact with an opposite-sex partner in their lives; 97 percent have had vaginal intercourse, 90 percent have had oral sex with a female, and 40 percent have had anal sex with a female. Among women, the proportions who have had sexual contact with an opposite-sex partner were similar, as shown in figure 4.

Using your logic about what is the norm, you a the deviant when it comes to oral sex. While not performed by a majority of those surveyed, it appears there is a large minority of heterosexuals that engage in anal sex. Not something ONLY perverted people do.

The data used for this report are from the 2002 National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG). The survey was based on in-person interviews conducted between March 2002 and March 2003 in the homes of 12,571 people (4,928 men and 7,643 women) 15–44 years of age in the household population of the United States. The response rate for the survey was 79 percent."

He talked about both oral and anal sex. I complimented him on his post, and you fixated on the anal sex.

Sodomy to "many people" means anal sex.

That you have all day long to spend on a computer to substantiate splitting hairs just tells me you need a life.

That my job has me at a computer, and that I am capable of multi-tasking is nothing major.

You're the one fixated on all this shit Solitary, dozens of pages and nothing to do with the OP...

The debate started about the US Constitution, and quickly turned to this most recent subject.

Don't participate for 35 pages and then pretend to be dismayed that your thread was derailled.

I've tried to get folks back to the OP several times now, but y'all have this fixation on queer and perverted sex...

I've tried to get folks back to the OP several times now, but y'all have this fixation on queer and perverted sex...

You were right in the thick of the debate. You kept at it, and when you got your beaten at it, THEN you wanted to go back to the OP.

Back