Why don't you Libtard/ Progressives/ Democrats just say it?

But someone reading it, for the first time, might see a different picture.

I just found it really amusing and a little ironic. :cof1:

Obviously you agree that fellatio is demeaning to the performer, and seek to degrade USLoyal, since you don't seem to be doing so well in debate with her.

First of all, please look up the definition of "sodomy". Oral sex is also considered sodomy.

Nope Solitary. You tried to take a sexual dig at me in hopes of gaining some dubious advantage. It didn't work. It doesn't work and it won't work with me.

Go look up your own phrases. I am neither interested nor fascinated like you.

Sodomy in this instance, from how I read it, meant anal sex and not EVERYBODY does it. If you want to stick a feather in its hat and call if Macaroni, have at it.

Nope Solitary. You tried to take a sexual dig at me in hopes of gaining some dubious advantage. It didn't work. It doesn't work and it won't work with me.

Go look up your own phrases. I am neither interested nor fascinated like you.

Sodomy in this instance, from how I read it, meant anal sex and not EVERYBODY does it. If you want to stick a feather in its hat and call if Macaroni, have at it.

The fact that you do not know the definition of sodomy is not my problem. It includes oral sex as well. This has been stated before here.

I took a shot at SM with the sexual remark, and you for being such a cheerleader of his.

And no, I did not say "everyone" does it. Just that the majority of people do. I was not worried about who understood the definition because my remarks were aimed at SM, who does know that sodomy includes oral and anal sex.

Aww, does it bother you that your hero has been abused in this thread?

You tried to insult me yesterday, but you didn't clarify what you meant.

Now you try again? Keep going and maybe I'll care sooner or later.

Hahahahahahaaa!! Well I have obviously not been as manic about this thread as you are Solitary and have missed 100 posts you've made here and there, but let's be clear, k?

Southernman needs no help from me and certainly will continue on his own with or without my input. That you had to bring it up tells more about your own insecurity in this.

Saying you're the victor doesn't make you the victor. It just makes you rather mouthy.

'Nuff said.

The fact that you do not know the definition of sodomy is not my problem. It includes oral sex as well. This has been stated before here.

I took a shot at SM with the sexual remark, and you for being such a cheerleader of his.

And no, I did not say "everyone" does it. Just that the majority of people do. I was not worried about who understood the definition because my remarks were aimed at SM, who does know that sodomy includes oral and anal sex.

So be it. You are the resident expert on all things related to Sodomy. My what a claim to fame.

Far be it from me to steal your thunder. Please continue to school us on the fine details of anal and oral sex.

Hahahahahahaaa!! Well I have obviously not been as manic about this thread as you are Solitary and have missed 100 posts you've made here and there, but let's be clear, k?

Southernman needs no help from me and certainly will continue on his own with or without my input. That you had to bring it up tells more about your own insecurity in this.

Saying you're the victor doesn't make you the victor. It just makes you rather mouthy.

'Nuff said.

My comment about being the victor was a laughing reference to SM's claim that someone insulting him means he wins the debate.

I have no problem debating him and reading your insults as well. So feel free to continue.

So be it. You are the resident expert on all things related to Sodomy. My what a claim to fame.

Far be it from me to steal your thunder. Please continue to school us on the fine details of anal and oral sex.

Apparently I am the expert on the english language. That you use words and do not actually know their definition is not my problem. I do not reduce my vocabulary based on the lack of knowledge of those who read my posts.

My comment about being the victor was a laughing reference to SM's claim that someone insulting him means he wins the debate.

I have no problem debating him and reading your insults as well. So feel free to continue.

So why did you leave the first time if it wasn't because you were so hurt/bothered by what people said here?

If you had/have no problems, then why not stay and stick it out with your original name?

Kind of defies the veracity of your claim.

"Everyone" or "most"; either is a lie, based on Soc's link, table 7, that you cheered on. LOL

I didn't say everyone. I probably did say most. And considering the numbers were somewhere in the 80% to 85% range (don't recall and don't care to check the link), the word "most" fits quite well.

Back