Why don't you Libtard/ Progressives/ Democrats just say it?

After all this time, you should know I know exactly the way I meant it.

Solitary needs to quit insisting. Pull up his drawers and move on to someone that "sees his side of things".

But someone reading it, for the first time, might see a different picture.

I just found it really amusing and a little ironic. :cof1:

Then we should ask Loyal.

Loyal:
Does it offend you to discover that SM finds oral sex objectionable??

No. It offends me that Winterborn keeps trying to change his mind.

If anyone should know Southern Man doesn't swing that way, it should be WB, fer chrissakes.

You take it your way because your personal feelings about SM dictate what you "thought" I was saying.

If anyone should know Southern Man doesn't swing that way, it should be WB, fer chrissakes.

You take it your way because your personal feelings about SM dictate what you "thought" I was saying.

If you've noticed, I tend to rail against anyone that tries to circumvent a discussion.
Not always; but a lot of time.

Especailly when someones typical response is "Strawman" or anything to that extent.

Did you find SM's qustion to a poster, aboiut whether that poster sodomizes his wife, offensive?

If you've noticed, I tend to rail against anyone that tries to circumvent a discussion.
Not always; but a lot of time.

Especailly when someones typical response is "Strawman" or anything to that extent.

Did you find SM's qustion to a poster, aboiut whether that poster sodomizes his wife, offensive?

1). Free I notice alot of people doing the same thing. The same exact thing.

2). I understood perfectly the point SM was making. WB said: (and I am paraphrasing here) practially every couple (heterosexual) engages in it (i.e. anal sex). SM asked if that meant he did it (sodomized) his wife.

Sodomy (pronounced /ˈsɒdəmi/) is a term used today predominantly in law (derived from traditional Christian usage) to describe the act of anal sex.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy"]Sodomy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I say if you are going to open a door, any door, then you should be prepared to walk through it. WB and SM. Me and you. The unmitigated fact of the matter is despite the tides turning and people being more accepting of homosexuality, there are still strong numbers that loathe everything about it. Like those that support it, those against it are equally as entitled to their opposition.

2). I understood perfectly the point SM was making. WB said: (and I am paraphrasing here) practially every couple (heterosexual) engages in it (i.e. anal sex). SM asked if that meant he did it (sodomized) his wife.

Sodomy (pronounced /ˈsɒdəmi/) is a term used today predominantly in law (derived from traditional Christian usage) to describe the act of anal sex.

Sodomy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I say if you are going to open a door, any door, then you should be prepared to walk through it. WB and SM. Me and you. The unmitigated fact of the matter is despite the tides turning and people being more accepting of homosexuality, there are still strong numbers that loathe everything about it. Like those that support it, those against it are equally as entitled to their opposition.

I'm not disagreeing with what anyone wants to BELIEVE; but was it wrong for SM to ask the question??

http://www.narth.com/docs/normalization.html

*preps for Solitary's attack on NARTH*

NARTH was founded solely for political reasons.

Your link does not contain any research showing that homosexuality is a disorder. It is just an opinion piece on what is the proper definition of a disorder.

NARTH has not published research in any peer reviewed journal. Psychological Reports is a pay to publish journal. You and I can get published for around $30 per page.

I'm not disagreeing with what anyone wants to BELIEVE; but was it wrong for SM to ask the question??

In my opinion, WB opened the door when he said "everyone does it". I think it was within the scope of the discussion and the point SM was making, which, in my opinion, is that people are fast and loose with the "everyone is doing it" comments. Bringing it back to facts and reality by asking a hard personal question usually garners this response:

"Well then, a lot of people are doing it."

In my opinion, WB opened the door when he said "everyone does it". I think it was within the scope of the discussion and the point SM was making, which, in my opinion, is that people are fast and loose with the "everyone is doing it" comments. Bringing it back to facts and reality by asking a hard personal question usually garners this response:

Then it would be appropriate to ask SM what position his wife enjoys, the next time he fixates on sex.

Then it would be appropriate to ask SM what position his wife enjoys, the next time he fixates on sex.

If it is within the scope of the conversation and he introduces it like WB did by representing "everyone does it", then yes.

There is a line in the movie The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood that always struck me.

One of the ladie's good friend was telling her: "Vivi, well everybody is talking about it, everybody!"

Vivi turns to her friend and says: "Everybody, Teensie. Really, EVERYbody ????"

People use this line of logic to substantiate and bolster an argument and point. It lacks credulity that EVERYbody does any one given thing.

Last edited:
If it is within the scope of the conversation and he introduces it like WB did by representing "everyone does it", then yes.

There is a line in the movie The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood that always struck me.

One of the ladie's good friend was telling her: "Vivi, well everybody is talking about it, everybody!"

Vivi turns to her friend and says: "Everybody, Teensie. Really, EVERYbody ????"

People use this line of logic to substantiate and bolster an argument and point. It lacks credulity that EVERYbody does any one given thing.

Then do you support SM's contention that most lesbians are fat and ugly??

After all this time, you should know I know exactly the way I meant it.

Solitary needs to quit insisting. Pull up his drawers and move on to someone that "sees his side of things".

I see. So I should allow someone to spout lies and poison, just so the argument doesn't go on too long?

Funny, I haven't seen you encourage SM to move on.

I don't care how SM swings. What I am arguing about is his insistence that the rest of the country should live according to what he likes or dislikes.

There is no rational reason why gays shouldn't be allowed to marry or adopt. The rest of the stuff he spouts is just smoke.

Sodomy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

First of all, please look up the definition of "sodomy". Oral sex is also considered sodomy.

Did WB say "everyone does it" or did he say that most people do it?

Back