Why don't you Libtard/ Progressives/ Democrats just say it?

Slapped in the face with stats, SM finds anyway to ignore them. Totally ignores the stats on oral sex that show HE is the one outside the norm, and oral sex is considered sodomy as well. So MOST people do engage in sodomy in this country. You have had your ass handed to you in this debate repeatedly on all issues by people of all political persuasion. I know, as does everyone else, that you will ignore all statistics, all reports, anything that does not take your view. You are heir to the people that refused to believe the earth was round, that the earth was not the center of the universe, any number of things that people were able to show and people just as ignorant as you refused to believe, some to the point of torturing the scientists. You are not someone that listens to all sides and then comes to logical conclusions. You draw conclusions from evidence that has no basis in the evidence and refuse to see the truth. You have a couple of half-wits on this board that rim you while you make stupid assumptions and cheer you on for holding your ground EVEN when you are wrong. I don't call you a moron because I resort to name calling when I can't win. This thread has gone on for 525 posts and you have SHOWN all of us that you are a moron. You are incapable of rational thought or deduction. We should be through with you.

Slapped in the face with stats, SM finds anyway to ignore them. Totally ignores the stats on oral sex that show HE is the one outside the norm, and oral sex is considered sodomy as well. So MOST people do engage in sodomy in this country. You have had your ass handed to you in this debate repeatedly on all issues by people of all political persuasion. I know, as does everyone else, that you will ignore all statistics, all reports, anything that does not take your view. You are heir to the people that refused to believe the earth was round, that the earth was not the center of the universe, any number of things that people were able to show and people just as ignorant as you refused to believe, some to the point of torturing the scientists. You are not someone that listens to all sides and then comes to logical conclusions. You draw conclusions from evidence that has no basis in the evidence and refuse to see the truth. You have a couple of half-wits on this board that rim you while you make stupid assumptions and cheer you on for holding your ground EVEN when you are wrong. I don't call you a moron because I resort to name calling when I can't win. This thread has gone on for 525 posts and you have SHOWN all of us that you are a moron. You are incapable of rational thought or deduction. We should be through with you.

I hardly ignored them. Look at Table 7, raw data. This data reflects life-long experience, not current or usual practice. Many folk do perverted shit at one point in their lives only to realize later and correct themselves.

Please provide more data that proves me right- that was awesome. :D

I hardly ignored them. Look at Table 7, raw data. This data reflects life-long experience, not current or usual practice. Many folk do perverted shit at one point in their lives only to realize later and correct themselves.

Please provide more data that proves me right- that was awesome. :D

Except that you are making up facts to try and go along with your beliefs.

No where does it say anything about them changing their minds about it. In fact, all they asked was if they had ever done it in their lifetime. And you make the huge leap to "most of them tried it and then stopped".

Not exactly factual.

You are dead accurate with this post. Its almost become laughable to see the lengths to which he will go to avoid admitting he is wrong.

Except that you are making up facts to try and go along with your beliefs.

No where does it say anything about them changing their minds about it. In fact, all they asked was if they had ever done it in their lifetime. And you make the huge leap to "most of them tried it and then stopped".

Not exactly factual.
He doesn't care about factual. All he cares about is that in his mind he wins the debate. He believes himself to be a Clint Eastwood character. IF that is so, he is the character in Gran Torino, though he learns nothing from his interactions with people and holds on to old prejudices regardless of the evidence before him.

Oh look. Two libtards who can't refute my points, so instead one becomes a cheer leader and the other gets a hard-on from my avatar. Perhaps you two should get a room and do what comes, er, natural normal moral and healthy.

Last edited:
Oh look. Two libtards who can't refute my points, so instead one becomes a cheer leader and the other gets a hard-on from my avatar. Perhaps you two should get a room and do what comes, er, natural normal moral and healthy.

Your points? What points? You made the claim that "Many folk do perverted shit at one point in their lives only to realize later and correct themselves" without any evidence whatsoever.

Your points (and I am using the word loosely) have all been refuted or shown to be irrelevant numerous times.

And your comments about cheerleading are laughable. You even repped me and said something about my being a "cheerleader", when you have done far more of the same. I agreed with his post and thought it was spot on. I told him so. Talk about hypocrisy.

At least I don't whine about reps and then rep someone and try demean them.

SM's debate strategy is to keep repeating the stupidest, most illogical things possible. Eventually, someone will point out the obvious, that he is dumber than dirt, and then he can claim victory. We should probably just start helping him from the start instead of wasting 500+ posts on him.

BTW, SM using Clint as an avatar is an abomination. Clint supports gay marriage so according to SM he is a "queer enabler."

My use of a character from a fictional movie doesn't mean that I necessarily agree with all of the the political views of the actor. That would be silly. :)

So back to the OP and away from y'alls fixation on queers: why don't you libtards have the balls to admit that you hate the Constitution?

My use of a character from a fictional movie doesn't mean that I necessarily agree with all of the the political views of the actor. That would be silly. :)

So back to the OP and away from y'alls fixation on queers: why don't you libtards have the balls to admit that you hate the Constitution?

Why don't you have the balls to admit you got beaten in this debate?

At least some of us don't parade the US Constitution out when it suits our views, and then ignore it when we want things to be based on the bible or our own religious views.

I am not claiming anything. If I insult, it is part of the debate and trying to prod someone to respond. You just fly in and only insult.

Nice to know you watch me all day though. ;)

It's not necessary to watch you all day. You are in practically every thread I visit periodically throughout the day.

"All day" can pretty much be consistently applied to you when it comes to this message board. 99% of the time (and that's not scientific, merely an observation) you are doing the same thing. Day in. Day out. Here, there, and everywhere.

Winterborn, Winterborn, Winterborn. Same Bat Time. Same Bat Channel.

Since my posts are not aimed to insult, these personal attacks on me can only mean I have soundly proven my points and the people who disagree have no real debate points left.

My work here is done. lol

I realize it has little relevance, but you don't agree with the bulk of Clint Eastwood's views. Clint is an individualist. You are a collectivist of the worst kind. I believe, you have used various pictures of him as several characters, maybe even as himself. SM, you are no Clint Eastwood.

Back