Why hunt? To kill is a thrill if you're mentally ill

BTW, do you think that eliminating hunting will eliminate the need for a conservation dept on a state level?

Have you ever lied in your life?

Since there is no way to determine whether or not the hunters enjoy the actual killing or, as I have explained, like me enjoy other aspects of hunting, you have no way of differentiating.

I ask questions. Some hunters will be honest. Some won't.

I don't know. You would have to ask the people doing it.

I was asking Norah. Have you adopted her, or something?

If you have evidence that the people who work in supermarkets, factory farms, or slaughterhouses take employment there because killing animals is fun, present it.

I'll understand if you can't.

I was asking Norah. Have you adopted her, or something?

If you have evidence that the people who work in supermarkets, factory farms, or slaughterhouses take employment there because killing animals is fun, present it.

I never said I did.

Just like you have no evidence that all hunters get a thrill from killing.

The quote is there for all to see.

Indeed it is. Here it is again: " If you think eliminating hunting would eliminate the need for a conservation department at a state level, you are an idiot."

Now, I have asked you numerous times whether you think eliminating hunting would eliminate the need for a conservation dept at the state level. You have consistently refused to answer.

But if you say I called you a liar, then you must actually think that all the conservation departments in the state gov'ts do is cater to hunting. Because that is the only case in which eliminating hunting would eliminate the need for conservation depts.

So are you saying that you DO believe that eliminating hunting would eliminate the need for conservation depts?

So your interjection was superfluous?

Can you cite my statement that "all hunters get a thrill from killing"?

If you will answer my questions, just the two, I will certainly cite the reasoning behind my statement. But lets clear up those long standing questions first, shall we? Otherwise we will just leave it that you are a liar.

We're not discussing supermarkets, factory farms, or slaughterhouses...unless you think killing animals for fun is part of those enterprises.

Is it?

I'm sure some people work there because they enjoy the job and the people they work with and I'm sure that others work there just for the paycheck and dont care about the killing either way but I can't really speak for them. Do you see a difference between the hunter, the butcher, the farm worker, or the customer if all four have the same goal which is to provide meat for themselves or their family from a once living animal?

I'm sure some people work there because they enjoy the job and the people they work with and I'm sure that others work there just for the paycheck and dont care about the killing either way but I can't really speak for them. Do you see a difference between the hunter, the butcher, the farm worker, or the customer if all four have the same goal which is to provide meat for themselves or their family from a once living animal?

Do you have to hunt to feed yourself?

LOL! So the hunters who say they do not get a thrill from the actual kill are all lying?

To willingly take the life of a large animal without an emotional response would indicate the killer to be a psychopath. A thrill denotes an emotional sensation of pleasure. Every hunter I have ever met are quick to convey to others that they enjoy it. Are you saying you feel nothing when you kill?

Back