Why I hate organized religion

Can anyone name a liberal on this site that uses emoticons as annoyingly as at least four or five conservatives I could name?

Meme would use the coffee cup; I think the one I hated the most was actually that toothy, laughing emoticon (in Watermark's post above) favored by Little Acorn.

But the LMAO with the laughing guy in the middle is also very annoying. That tends to be used by Superfreak & Dixie, who I am pretty sure never laugh at all...

Meme would use the coffee cup; I think the one I hated the most was actually that toothy, laughing emoticon (in Watermark's post above) favored by Little Acorn.

But the LMAO with the laughing guy in the middle is also very annoying. That tends to be used by Superfreak & Dixie, who I am pretty sure never laugh at all...

Oh yeah, meme loved the coffee cup too. I think I must have blocked her out. It's the definite favorite of the low-iq crowd. Of which, bottleborn and meme are charter members.

Little Acorn was very obnoxious with that.

Oh yeah, meme loved the coffee cup too. I think I must have blocked her out. It's the definite favorite of the low-iq crowd. Of which, bottleborn and meme are charter members.

Little Acorn was very obnoxious with that.

Remind me to avoid the coffee cup icon. I used it because I am big fan of coffee. Well, that and the fact that the icon has the same haircut I do. But most smiliey icons do.

Remind me to avoid the coffee cup icon. I used it because I am big fan of coffee. Well, that and the fact that the icon has the same haircut I do. But most smiliey icons do.

LOL I never noticed you using it. I think it has a lot to do with the person using it. For instance, when Top uses :clink: it annoys the crap out of onceler, but he said it doesn't bother him when I use it. maybe it's intent. some use these emoticons with the intent to annoy and aggravate others.

LOL I never noticed you using it. I think it has a lot to do with the person using it. For instance, when Top uses :clink: it annoys the crap out of onceler, but he said it doesn't bother him when I use it. maybe it's intent. some use these emoticons with the intent to annoy and aggravate others.

Me? Annoy people? Naahhhh

:cof1: :cof1: :cof1: :cof1: :cof1: :cof1: :cof1: :cof1: :cof1: :cof1: :cof1: :cof1: :cof1: :cof1: :cof1: :cof1: :cof1: :cof1: :cof1: :pke: :cof1: :cof1: :cof1: :cof1: :cof1: :cof1:

Intent is huge. I can't stand the icons w/ people like Dixie & Little Acorn because their arguments are so bad & predictable, and the icons are "filler" for their lack of thought.

And coffee does rock...

Coffee is the nectar of the gods. Especially a good dark coffee.

Ok, almost time to leave work and grab a coffee for the long drive home.

My posts are pretty boring. I use a total of three emoticons: :) ;) and on very rare occasions :rolleyes:

I like uscitizen's use of the popcorn. I feel like that sometimes when just reading and not posting on a thread of passionate opinions.

Truly a fellow I could get along with. Never go hunting without my Stanley thermos full of hot coffee.

French Roast. Straight up, no additives.
I just learned about shade grown coffee and have the link; can provide it next week if you're interested. I grind each pot fresh; it's my one real vice.

French Roast. Straight up, no additives.
I just learned about shade grown coffee and have the link; can provide it next week if you're interested. I grind each pot fresh; it's my one real vice.

I like to put cinnamon in mine. But I like mine strong too. And black with no sugar. Just the cinnamon.

Can anyone name a liberal on this site that uses emoticons as annoyingly as at least four or five conservatives I could name?

Perhaps not, but I can name several liberals that whine about the stupidest shit....

Dung, you, Lorax

Besides, if we weren't using emoticons, we would have to listen to the idiocy of people like Lorax and Dung who have a hard time comprehending when sarcasm is being used... thus the need for :rolleyes: or ;)

If we don't use :D or :lmao: they tend to get all excited and proclaim someone is 'outraged' or 'up tight' etc...

So if you want to be annoyed, be annoyed at your fellow liberals on this site who lack all sense of humor and intelligence.

NOTE for the dimwits: THIS DOES NOT MEAN ALL LIBERALS QUALIFY AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. This was specific to the morons who whine about stupid shit like people using emoticons.

So, in closing..... :bleh:

Back