Why I hate organized religion

Intent is huge. I can't stand the icons w/ people like Dixie & Little Acorn because their arguments are so bad & predictable, and the icons are "filler" for their lack of thought.

And coffee does rock...

You know what is most amazing to me... the fact that you respond to my posts more than anyone else on this board. Now I post to a variety of pinhead posts here, but the pinheads who are 'predictably bad' with their arguments, I don't bother wasting my time with, for the most part. I certainly am not obsessed with having to respond to their every post, like you seem to do with mine.

You certainly do seem to have a lot to say about 'lack of thought filler', and what does that really say about you? That you are shallow? That you are so inept at conversation and debate, that you must go out of your way to respond to bad and predictable arguments? Or maybe you are just too stupid to actually post an argument of your own, and instead of remaining bored, you feel compelled to respond to mine?

If you are so bored in life as to be forced to respond repeatedly to 'bad arguments' with people who merely use 'lack of thought filler', then it certainly means you have very little going for you, and not much of a life. I don't know that you wanted to reveal that here, Lummox, but you certainly did.

Cheers! :cof1:

You know what is most amazing to me... the fact that you respond to my posts more than anyone else on this board. Now I post to a variety of pinhead posts here, but the pinheads who are 'predictably bad' with their arguments, I don't bother wasting my time with, for the most part. I certainly am not obsessed with having to respond to their every post, like you seem to do with mine.

You certainly do seem to have a lot to say about 'lack of thought filler', and what does that really say about you? That you are shallow? That you are so inept at conversation and debate, that you must go out of your way to respond to bad and predictable arguments? Or maybe you are just too stupid to actually post an argument of your own, and instead of remaining bored, you feel compelled to respond to mine?

If you are so bored in life as to be forced to respond repeatedly to 'bad arguments' with people who merely use 'lack of thought filler', then it certainly means you have very little going for you, and not much of a life. I don't know that you wanted to reveal that here, Lummox, but you certainly did.

Cheers! :cof1:

:lolup:

French Roast. Straight up, no additives.
I just learned about shade grown coffee and have the link; can provide it next week if you're interested. I grind each pot fresh; it's my one real vice.

French roast is delicious! I bought a bag of Ethiopian coffee beans at a health food store recently that was great.

I travel with an espresso pot and grinder. My morning posts on here are when I am enjoying my strong brew.

I would love the link. I like learning more about what I am passionate about.

I like to put cinnamon in mine. But I like mine strong too. And black with no sugar. Just the cinnamon.

I have never understood the people who insist on the better coffee, and then pollute it with cream & sugar. Or even worse, that non-dairy powdered whitener.

Black coffee is my biggest indulgence.

The touch of cinnimon is good. So is a dab of nutmeg or hazelnut. All three are as much about the aroma as the taste.

Oh yeah, meme loved the coffee cup too. I think I must have blocked her out. It's the definite favorite of the low-iq crowd. Of which, bottleborn and meme are charter members.

Little Acorn was very obnoxious with that.

Ahahahahah, I have now joined the low IQ crowd! Whoah is me!

Remind me to avoid the coffee cup icon. I used it because I am big fan of coffee. Well, that and the fact that the icon has the same haircut I do. But most smiliey icons do.

It is the reason I use it, also! It just reminds me of me reading some of the posts on this forum! I always have a cup of coffee while I am on the board!

Coffee is the nectar of the gods. Especially a good dark coffee.

Ok, almost time to leave work and grab a coffee for the long drive home.

Yes, and dark is my favorite. My hubby likes it to look like tea! HE also drinks Budweiser, so our tastes are very different! I don't drink white wine, though, I did when I was about 20.

French Roast. Straight up, no additives.
I just learned about shade grown coffee and have the link; can provide it next week if you're interested. I grind each pot fresh; it's my one real vice.

My dad's rule, if you are going to drink coffee, drink it black. I do variations, but that is how you got started at our house! His family didn't drink anything but coffee! Late night card games, Oh Hell and lots of coffee! It was like the rite of initiation in our family!

Ahahahahah, I have now joined the low IQ crowd! Whoah is me!

don't feel too bad... if we were to look around a bit, I would imagine miss Darla has been guilty of multiple emoticon usages in the past.

Some of the liberals on here are just jealous because they can't figure out how to insert the emoticons into the post.

:p

Back