Why is FBI searching without a warrant?

In Trump's case, they were not searching without a warrant. They went to pick up a truckload of documents that Trump was trying to keep. He admitted finally that he had them and they came to pick them up.
In Biden's case, when they were found, they were turned over.

How in the world did the FBI get access to Biden’s Delaware home without a warrant?

Oh, that’s right, Biden invited them in.

Any reasonable person would want the FBI to help them find and return any documents they incorrectly held.

I literally cannot think of a reasonable American that would force the FBI to go through a bunch of court hearings just to return documents... Yes, I am saying trump is not reasonable.

Any reasonable person would want the FBI to help them find and return any documents they incorrectly held.

I literally cannot think of a reasonable American that would force the FBI to go through a bunch of court hearings just to return documents... Yes, I am saying trump is not reasonable.

Biden’s actions after he stored classified documents illegally are not relevant to his federal crime.

He stored classified documents in multiple nonsecure locations, a violation of federal law.

Not only did Trump require the warrant, he defied a legal subpoena that would have prevented the need for a warrant. He lied to the FBI about the existence of the documents. Both of those are crimes.

we'll have to see what the evidence says when its submitted at the trial.....if anyone ever indicts anyone, that is....

How in the world did the FBI get access to Biden’s Delaware home without a warrant?

Oh, that’s right, Biden invited them in.

And the piece of shit left classified documents unattended for YEARS. I love how you think this makes you look virtuous

Back