Why no lines? Why no shortage?

Unfortuantely it is also about how high the price has to be to get the USA to pursue alt energy and conservation and reasonable use habits.

Damned nation of gas junkies and hogs.
But then one of our primary Gods is the car.
So you're for these market manipulation, just like the big oil companies. How sad. I though you were different.

So you're for these market manipulation, just like the big oil companies. How sad. I though you were different.

Nope not for the price manipulation unless the prices are increased for taxes actually used to reduce our dependence on oil.

I just observe truths.

Nope not for the price manipulation unless the prices are increased for taxes actually used to reduce our dependence on oil.

I just observe truths.

Having tons of our own oil reduces the dependancy on foreign oil, but you're for keeping that off the market based on enviro-deception. You're part of the problem.

Having tons of our own oil reduces the dependancy on foreign oil, but you're for keeping that off the market based on enviro-deception. You're part of the problem.

wrongo yea confusedo. I am complaining because big oil will not drill on domestic leases they have held for many years. I also realize the drilllinig offshore is inevitable. And ANWR as well. I just do not rally to the republican mating cry of ANWR.

wrongo yea confusedo. I am complaining because big oil will not drill on domestic leases they have held for many years. I also realize the drilllinig offshore is inevitable. And ANWR as well. I just do not rally to the republican mating cry of ANWR.

But you're for drilling in ANWR. Why is it not a mating call for you?

But you're for drilling in ANWR. Why is it not a mating call for you?

Because I am not a partisan sheeple and only follow my own nose.
Which I do my best to keep pointed towards truth and reality.
I am of course not perfect in that.
But I at least try.

Because I am not a partisan sheeple and only follow my own nose. Which I do my best to keep pointed towards truth and reality.
I am of course not perfect in that.
But I at least try.

Occasionally, one or another of the parties will have a good point. Refusing to acknowledge that is being just as mindless as a mindless follower.

It's about anti-trust violations and price-fixing being employed between the large corps. If you pretend that this kind of thing never happens and that Oil companies are clean of this, then you do not know the history of anti-trust laws.

They create an artificial short "supply". The price of a barrel does NOT support the price currently at the pump.

Are you on crack, they investigate this every time theres a spike

Are you on crack, they investigate this every time theres a spike
Absence of evidence does not equal evidence of absence. Being careful about it does not change the reality.

If I commit a crime carefully, and am not convicted because I was careful it does not mean no crime is committed. Especially when those who are "investigating" have received donations from my pocket.

Occasionally, one or another of the parties will have a good point. Refusing to acknowledge that is being just as mindless as a mindless follower.

I realize that and that is why I lean closer to the Dems ideals. But realize they are hosed up as well and many of them are corrupted.

actually I am a leader and sometimes the Dems and Republicans follow my ideas.
They would do well to follow my ideals more often.

we need to be a nation of leaders not sheeple.

very few are corrupt, asshat is a loser and an outsource victime who cries foul as often as usged and oncerlor falsely cry recession. LOFL

How do you expect idiots like me to get to work? There is no bus rout from my house to the office.

Congrats!!! You've discovered what demand is. Vote democrat so you can have a carbon tax as well. Let's save the planet. No cost is too great.

Back