Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

Redefinition fallacy. RQAA.

It wasn't answered. My question was a yes-or-no question that you avoided in two ways. One, you pretended not to know what "health" refers to and two, you pretended that health can't change, even though any sane and honest person, above the age if 12, knows that health can change.

You pretended that health can't change to find a way to dishonesty claim that climate, which also doesn't have a single method of measurement, can't change.

Basically, as I said before, you are as intellectually dishonest as they come and anyone with two IQ points to rub together can see that.

It wasn't answered.
Blatant lie. It was, Sock.
My question was a yes-or-no question that you avoided in two ways.
The question was loaded. I unloaded it and answered it, Sock. RQAA.
One, you pretended not to know what "health" refers to and two, you pretended that health can't change, even though any sane and honest person, above the age if 12, knows that health can change.
You have not yet defined what you mean by 'health'.
Health cannot change. Climate cannot change.
You don't get to speak for everyone. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy.
You pretended that health can't change to find a way to dishonesty claim that climate, which also doesn't have a single method of measurement, can't change.
Health cannot change. Climate cannot change. There is no measurement of either. Unit error: void unit.
Basically, as I said before, you are as intellectually dishonest as they come and anyone with two IQ points to rub together can see that.
Lame. You cannot even come up with a creative insult.

Blatant lie. It was, Sock.

The question was loaded. I unloaded it and answered it, Sock. RQAA.

You have not yet defined what you mean by 'health'.
Health cannot change.
Climate cannot change.
You don't get to speak for everyone. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy.

Health cannot change. Climate cannot change. There is no measurement of either. Unit error: void unit.

Lame. You cannot even come up with a creative insult.

I asked you long ago to provide your own definition/description of health since you didn't like mine. I'm very curious how you define/describe health such that it doesn't change.

There is a 100% chance you will not respond with your description/definition because you know that health does change and you know that any reasonable description/definition you provide would reflect that.

Sooooooo.....

Go ahead and post your RQAAs and deflective comments to I can continue to expose you for the intellectually dishonest troll you are.

I asked you long ago to provide your own definition/description of health since you didn't like mine.
He who is making the affirmative argument bears the full responsibility to support it. This includes answering all questions put to you. You have failed in this regard.

Your responsibility also includes defining all your terms. You do not get to abdicate this responsibility until you are no longer responsible for supporting your affirmative argument, which can only happen when you abandon your argument, i.e. claiming that health can change.

Are you abandoning your claim?

He who is making the affirmative argument bears the full responsibility to support it. This includes answering all questions put to you. You have failed in this regard.

Your responsibility also includes defining all your terms. You do not get to abdicate this responsibility until you are no longer responsible for supporting your affirmative argument, which can only happen when you abandon your argument, i.e. claiming that health can change.

Are you abandoning your claim?

I did provide a definition that I found to be accurate. One or both of you didn't like it, so I asked you to provide one that you DO like. So far, neither of you has.... for reasons that are obvious.

However, I will gladly keep playing this game of pretending not to understand what is health and try to "help" you two understand better.

HEALTH

the state of being free from illness or injury.

a person's physical condition.

the condition of the body and the degree to which it is free from illness

Again, if you don't like my definition/description, please feel free to provide your own.

I did provide a definition that I found to be accurate.
But you based your argument on differences between people, and you wouldn't clarify whether or not there are always differences between any two people, and left intact the implication that there could never be any two people of the same health.

Totally confusing. Seemingly contradictory. That's where we stand.

However, I will gladly keep playing this game of [EVADING clarification] ...
I know, and I know why. Let me know when something changes.

Are there always differences between any two people?

I asked you long ago to provide your own definition/description of health since you didn't like mine.
You never defined 'health' in any objective way.
I'm very curious how you define/describe health such that it doesn't change.
RQAA.
There is a 100% chance you will not respond with your description/definition because you know that health does change and you know that any reasonable description/definition you provide would reflect that.
RQAA
Sooooooo.....

Go ahead and post your RQAAs and deflective comments to I can continue to expose you for the intellectually dishonest troll you are.
I will continue to note your RQAAs. YOU are the intellectually dishonest troll here. You cannot project YOUR problems on anyone else, Sock.

Stop asking the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. You are being mindless.

But you based your argument on differences between people, and you wouldn't clarify whether or not there are always differences between any two people, and left intact the implication that there could never be any two people of the same health.

In every case where he said health 'changed', he simply compared two different people with two different subjective descriptions of their health.

He apparently has NO concept of subjective and objective. He does the same thing with 'climate'.
He never defined either word objectively or designated a unit of measurement for either, yet he says you can measure them. :laugh:

For the sake of moving on, we can focus on the health of ONE person. That way you don't have an excuse to avoid my question.

My grandfather, when I was much younger, was very active. He hiked multiple times per week, played in an adult softball league, biked long distances regularly and was very fit for his age.

Later in life, he developed diabetes and it caused all kinds of circulation problems, which eventually prevented him from doing all the things he used to do. He eventually had both of his legs amputated below the knee before he passed away.

Did his health change from when I first remember him to the time before he died where he was a wheelchair-bound diabetic?

In every case where he said health 'changed', he simply compared two different people with two different subjective descriptions of their health.

He apparently has NO concept of subjective and objective. He does the same thing with 'climate'.
He never defined either word objectively or designated a unit of measurement for either, yet he says you can measure them. :laugh:

Again, feel free to provide your description/definition of health that you view as a static state of existence for any given person, from birth through death.

images

For the sake of moving on, we can focus on the health of ONE person. That way you don't have an excuse to avoid my question.

My grandfather, when I was much younger, was very active. He hiked multiple times per week, played in an adult softball league, biked long distances regularly and was very fit for his age.

Later in life, he developed diabetes and it caused all kinds of circulation problems, which eventually prevented him from doing all the things he used to do. He eventually had both of his legs amputated below the knee before he passed away.

Did his health change from when I first remember him to the time before he died where he was a wheelchair-bound diabetic?
RQAA. Health cannot change. There is no unit of measurement for 'health'.

Let's not forget ZenMode's objective. He wants the assertion "health can change" to be accepted as True, so that he can then declare "therefore Climate can change," so that he can then declare "therefore Climate changes," so that he can then declare "... and that is the science of Climate Change!"

Who wants to break the bad news to him?

RQAA. Health cannot change. There is no unit of measurement for 'health'.

So, again, how do you define/describe health in a way that it doesn't change.

I think this is my 4th request. I suspect my 5th request is on the horizon because you will not provide a description/definition.

RQAA. Health is not a 'state of existence', Sock.

Here's my 5th request....

provide a definition/description of health that you think is accurate, then we can discuss how it can or can't change.

My 6th request is en route because you will, once again, not answer my question or fulfill my request... for reasons that are obvious.

Let's not forget ZenMode's objective. He wants the assertion "health can change" to be accepted as True, so that he can then declare "therefore Climate can change," so that he can then declare "therefore Climate changes," so that he can then declare "... and that is the science of Climate Change!"

Nope. You two are claiming that things like health, pain, etc cannot change because there isn't a single measure for them. I'm waiting for you to stop avoiding my questions and start defending YOUR positions.

images

We both already have. He ignored it, if course, and continues to mindlessly ask the same questions over and over.

Repeating "health can't change" isn't defining or describing it. You haven't described or defined it because you know that any intelligent, reasonable description will be immediately followed by me asking "and you believe health, as you described it, can't change?"

We both know, even without a single measurement, that health can and does change for people e v e r y single day. You're just to intellectually dishonest to have a real conversation.

Back