Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Exactly as I predicted. This is your M.O.. You have all kinds of things to say, until you're asked to answer a question that doesn't fit your narrative....then you go into defensive repeat mode and suddenly don't want to talk any more.

be68baf9-4930-40bc-b97e-d32699b967fd_text.gif

Last edited:
I've asked 3 incredibly simple questions.
If they are so simple and noncontradictory, why do you find it impossible to answer my clarification questions?

Your inability to clarify is nobody else's fault. In any event, your argument isn't advancing and you still haven't added any science to this thread.

Do have a great day.

p.s. - am I the first person in your life to ever recommend that you learn some science? Do you believe that I somehow have alterior motives for making this suggestion?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Exactly as I predicted. This is your M.O.. You have all kinds of things to say, until you're asked to answer a question that doesn't fit your narrative....then you go into defensive repeat mode and suddenly don't want to talk any more.
False attribution. I have already answered your question, Sock. RQAA.

If they are so simple and noncontradictory, why do you find it impossible to answer my clarification questions?

Your inability to clarify is nobody else's fault. In any event, your argument isn't advancing and you still haven't added any science to this thread.

Do have a great day.

p.s. - am I the first person in your life to ever recommend that you learn some science? Do you believe that I somehow have alterior motives for making this suggestion?

Your first sentence makes no sense. It would been equally nonsensical if you'd said "If they are so simple and noncontradictory, why have the prices of eggs gone up so much over the last year".

IF your questions were actually clarifying, which they aren't, I would answer them. They're not. I know this because, as I've already said I can (and did) easily answer all of my questions without any clarification. How am I able to do that? It's because the questions are so simple and the answer is so obvious.

The first question that you avoided was something along the lines of "Is there a difference in health between a person that is young, fit and free of illness and a person in hospice, minutes from death from terminal cancer?"

The answer to that question is yes.

See how easy that was. No faux confusion or claims of needing clarification.

Last edited:
Yup. That's exactly what you are doing.

You are describing yourself again. You cannot project YOUR problems on anybody else, Sock.

Let me know when you find that post number where you answered my question.

Oh, let me know when you find sasquatch, Santa Claus and the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

I'll be waiting.......

bcda033e-5163-4e13-b360-dae3ed60691e_text.gif

RQAA. Don't try to deny your own posts, Sock.

To clarify, by "Already Answered" you mean:

- I asked a question so simple that 90% of elementary school children could answer it and answer it correctly.
- You pretended to be confused by the concept of health
- Then, despite your alleged confusion regarding the concept of health, you were able to state that health can't change
- From that point on, it's been you running from, ignoring and deflecting my subsequent questions....which only prove how dishonest you are.

Your level of intellectual dishonesty is pretty amazing. Wait.....let me guess. I'm talking about myself and trying to push my problems off on others.
Well, now that you mention it, you haven't added any science to this thread ... but you have added hundreds of posts full of wasted bandwidth.

You are a two-trick pony. Lie. Deflect. Repeat.

What is it about scientific illiteracy that you find so alluring?

To clarify, by "Already Answered" you mean:

- I asked a question so simple that 90% of elementary school children could answer it and answer it correctly.
- You pretended to be confused by the concept of health
- Then, despite your alleged confusion regarding the concept of health, you were able to state that health can't change
- From that point on, it's been you running from, ignoring and deflecting my subsequent questions....which only prove how dishonest you are.

Redefinition fallacy. You cannot redefine "already answered" to a Stone fallacy.

Well, now that you mention it, you haven't added any science to this thread ... but you have added hundreds of posts full of wasted bandwidth.

You are a two-trick pony. Lie. Deflect. Repeat.

What is it about scientific illiteracy that you find so alluring?

I have never seen him present any theory of science in this or any other thread.

It's not redefining.
Blatant lie. You cannot deny your own posts, Sock.
It clarifying the timeline of events that brought us to the point of your claims of RQAA.
No, it is redefining. You do not get to redefine my acronyms.

RQAA is YOUR problem. It is YOU that asking the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

It is completely mindless.

Blatant lie. You cannot deny your own posts, Sock.

No, it is redefining. You do not get to redefine my acronyms.

RQAA is YOUR problem. It is YOU that asking the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

It is completely mindless.

I agree. Your empty claims that you have already answered my question is most definitely my problem. I would prefer that you stopped avoiding my questions and actually answered them.

Back