Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

Of course there is. I make that determination. I'm the one to whom you asked the question. I'm the one who specifies the clarification that is needed.

I make that determination. Yes, I need my questions answered.

Your argument remains dismissed.

Questions should be answered in the order asked.

Regardless of how I answered either of your questions, the answer to my questions would be the same.

You're avoiding and deflecting.... because you don't want to answer my question.

You keep saying my argument is dismissed, but I'm only asking a simple question, not making an argument.

Last edited:
Questions should be answered in the order asked.
Yup, so you can start with his first "this needs clarification" question and then you can move on from there.

Regardless of how I answered either of your questions, the answer to my questions would be the same.

You're avoiding and deflecting.... because you don't want to answer my question.

You keep saying my argument is dismissed, but I'm only asking a simple question, not making an argument.
:blah::blah::blah:

You never asked a question, Sock.

Question 1

Question 1...asked again

You acknowledging the question you now claim I didn't ask :laugh::laugh:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You aren't asking any questions, Sock. You have to define your terms to ask a question.

You can pretend to be baffled by my apparently complex and/or cryptic terms like "health" and "pain", that are probably understood by 90% of elementary school children, but I'm not buying it. It's all part of the overall plan to avoid answering questions to keep confirmation bias (and intellectual dishonesty) alive!

Last edited:
You can pretend to be baffled by my apparently complex and/or cryptic terms like "health" and "pain", that are probably understood by 90% of elementary school children, but I'm not buying it. It's all part of the overall plan to avoid answering questions to keep confirmation bias (and intellectual dishonesty) alive!

Buzzword fallacies. You don't get to speak for everyone. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy. Making up numbers and using them as 'data' is also a fallacy. Argument from randU fallacy.

You have to define your terms to ask a question, Sock.

Buzzword fallacies. You don't get to speak for everyone. You only get to speak for you. Omniscience fallacy. Making up numbers and using them as 'data' is also a fallacy. Argument from randU fallacy.

You have to define your terms to ask a question, Sock.

Yep. I fully expect you and IBDaMann to ride the "we're confused by your fancy terms" train indefinitely, that way you can never answer 3 incredibly basic questions.

be68baf9-4930-40bc-b97e-d32699b967fd_text.gif

You have not defined any terms. You are not asking any question. Void argument fallacy.

I've asked 3 incredibly simple questions. You are choosing to play dumb to avoid answer them and hiding behind faux confusion about terms as the excuse. That's all that is happening here.

I've asked 3 incredibly simple questions. You are choosing to play dumb to avoid answer them and hiding behind faux confusion about terms as the excuse. That's all that is happening here.

You have not defined any terms. You are not asking any question. Void argument fallacy.

:laugh::laugh: The running, tap dancing and evading continues....

We both have enough of an understanding of "health" to know that there are differences between people and to know that health can change in the short term and long term. However, I can't make you not play dumb any more than I can make someone with Autism not have Autism.

Enjoy your dishonesty.

:laugh::laugh: The running, tap dancing and evading continues....

We both have enough of an understanding of "health" to know that there are differences between people and to know that health can change in the short term and long term. However, I can't make you not play dumb any more than I can make someone with Autism not have Autism.

Enjoy your dishonesty.
You are describing yourself again.
Health cannot change. It has no value that can 'change'. Unit error. Void unit.

Climate cannot change either. Same thing. There is no such thing as a global climate either.

You are describing yourself again.
Health cannot change. It has no value that can 'change'. Unit error. Void unit.

Climate cannot change either. Same thing. There is no such thing as a global climate either.

Right, so you expect to be equally healthy in your 90's as you were in your 20's, right?

Or, as I've described earlier, a disease free, injury free, issue free athlete in their 20's is as healthy as a person with terminal cancer, in hospice, minutes from dying, right?

(This is where you pretend to be baffled by the concept of health... or pain.... or any of the many concepts that educated people understand.)

Last edited:
Right, so you expect to be equally healthy in your 90's as you were in your 20's, right?

Or, as I've described earlier, a disease free, injury free, issue free athlete in their 20's is as healthy as a person with terminal cancer, in hospice, minutes from dying, right?

(This is where you pretend to be baffled by the concept of health... or pain.... or any of the many concepts that educated people understand.)

No equation. False comparative. There is no equals sign in 'health'. There is no other comparative sign in health. There is no value associated with 'health'. Health is a subjective term. It cannot change.

You seem unable to understand the difference between subjective and objective. Your inability to read and understand English is quite pronounced.

No equation. False comparative. There is no equals sign in 'health'. There is no other comparative sign in health. There is no value associated with 'health'. Health is a subjective term. It cannot change.

You seem unable to understand the difference between subjective and objective. Your inability to read and understand English is quite pronounced.

Is having terminal cancer vs being cancer free subjective or objective?

Cancer is not health. False equivalence fallacy.

I didn't ask if cancer was health. I asked If having terminal cancer vs being cancer free is subjective or objective?

(PRO TIP: Now is when you start posting "RQAA", even though you haven't answered my question)

Last edited:
I didn't ask if cancer was health. I asked If having terminal cancer vs being cancer free is subjective or objective?

(PRO TIP: Now is when you start posting "RQAA", even though you haven't answered my question)

You equated cancer with health. That's a false equivalence, Sock. RQAA. Stop repeating your question. I've answered it.

Back