Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

I'm not evading anything. I presented you with three hypothetical situations and asked you questions about them that elementary-age children could answer. I've also answered them without any "additional information".

The only person evading here is you.

You aren't asking any questions, Sock. You have to define your terms before you can ask a question.
You are not answer IBDaMann's question. You are evading. You are describing yourself. You cannot project YOUR problem on IBDaMann or anybody else, Sock.

To be clear, you're dismissing my argument because it's what you WANT to do, not because you CAN'T answer the question. If I'm wrong, explain how I'm able to answer the questions, as they were asked, without additional "clarification".

LIF. Grow up.

He does not need to answer his own question, Sock.

You are EVADING my request for clarification. You refuse to answer my questions. Your argument doesn't move forward until you do.

... contradictory concepts. I clearly requested clarification. You refuse to answer my questions. Your argument is dismissed.

The argument isn't going to move forward. He's obviously going to continue to evade and try to blame his problems on you.

His pivot away from the Church of Global Warming is a dodge in the first place. This is how far the deviation has gone.

LIF. Grow up.

He does not need to answer his own question, Sock.

I never said he HAS to do anything. I'm just clarifying that his unwillingness to answer has nothing to do with anything but him. Same is true for you. I asked you multiple questions that you raaaaaaan from... for reasons that should be obvious to anyone who has followed the conversation.

The argument isn't going to move forward.
Correct. It's not moving forward because you and IBDaMann are intentionally stopping the conversation.
He's obviously going to continue to evade and try to blame his problems on you.
:laugh: Says one of two/three people evading elementary school-level questions.

be68baf9-4930-40bc-b97e-d32699b967fd_text.gif

0631d2bc-3d98-4c60-8737-d9f017ee25ec_text.gif

I never said he HAS to do anything.
Blatant lie.
I'm just clarifying that his unwillingness to answer has nothing to do with anything but him.
He doesn't have to answer his own question.
Same is true for you.
I don't have to answer my own question either, Sock.
I asked you multiple questions that you raaaaaaan from... for reasons that should be obvious to anyone who has followed the conversation.
You never asked a question, Sock.

Did you find the ones in which you refused to clarify your question per my request?

Again.... elementary school kids can answer my questions with no additional context. You are intentionally avoiding answering for obvious reasons. I know this because I already answered all three of them as they were asked.

Again.... elementary school kids can answer my questions with no additional context.
Again.... elementary school kids can clarify their questions without EVASION.

You are intentionally EVADING for obvious reasons. I know this because I already explained the contradiction you'd be revealing.

Again.... elementary school kids can clarify their questions without EVASION.

You are intentionally EVADING for obvious reasons. I know this because I already explained the contradiction you'd be revealing.

You only want me to answer your question before answering mine. You don’t need me to answer yours because your questions aren’t clarifying anything.

Last edited:
Yes. That's the purpose of clarification ... so I can answer your question.

Again, there is nothing clarifying about your questions. They are questions that, in the case of one of them, are only loosely related to my questions. The other has nothing to do with my question.

You don't NEED those questions answered. You WANT to focus on the fact that I won't answer them until you answer mine, because you don't want to answer any of my three questions.

Last edited:
Again.... elementary school kids can answer my questions with no additional context. You are intentionally avoiding answering for obvious reasons. I know this because I already answered all three of them as they were asked.

You aren't asking any questions, Sock. You have to define your terms before you ask a question.

Again, there is nothing clarifying about your questions. They are questions that, in the case of one of them, are only loosely related to my questions. The other has nothing to do with my question.

You don't NEED those questions answered. You WANT to focus on the fact that I won't answer them until you answer mine, because you don't want to answer any of my three questions.

You aren't asking any questions, Sock. You must define your terms before you ask a question.

Back