Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

IBDaMann has never, that I recall, questioned what "health" is.
You ran yourself into a seeming contradiction that you apparently wish to EVADE preemptively. You couched "health" in terms of differences between people. It occurred to me that someone discussing "health" might wish to permit two different people to be of the same "health" which cannot occur if there are differences between said two people. I need to know if there will always be differences between people. If so, Houston has a problem.

He just wants me to answer his question before answering mine.
Yes, that needs to happen. Your continued EVASION precludes that from occurring.

He doesn't need to.

Your question has been answered. Stop asking it over and over and over and over.

Your question has been answered. Stop asking it over and over and over and over.

Not the definition of 'health'.

Your question has been answered. Stop asking it over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
RQAA

You're confusing a response to a question with an actual answer to a question.

There has been no answer to the question of what is health.

There is no answer the question of whether or not there is a health difference between a typical, young healthy person and a person in hospice, on their death bed.

There's been no answer regarding whether or not health can change.

Yes, there have been many responses to my questions, but no answers.

Last edited:
You ran yourself into a seeming contradiction that you apparently wish to EVADE preemptively. You couched "health" in terms of differences between people. It occurred to me that someone discussing "health" might wish to permit two different people to be of the same "health" which cannot occur if there are differences between said two people. I need to know if there will always be differences between people. If so, Houston has a problem.

Yes, that needs to happen. Your continued EVASION precludes that from occurring.

Nope. I provided two hypothetical, although perfectly real-world, examples of health. You can simply say "yes, there is a difference" or "no, there is no difference". In order to do that, you need only have a basic understanding of "health", which I assume you do.

Additionally, I asked one of you if a person currently on their death bed has always been "on their death bed" or if there is reason to believe their health has changed.

Two very easy to answer questions, even if it's unusually difficult to get those answers.

You're confusing a response to a question with an actual answer to a question.

There has been no answer to the question of what is health.

There is no answer the question of whether or not there is a health difference between a typical, young healthy person and a person in hospice, on their death bed.

There's been no answer regarding whether or not health can change.

Yes, there have been many responses to my questions, but no answers.

Blatant lie. RQAA.

Nope. I provided two hypothetical, although perfectly real-world, examples of health. You can simply say "yes, there is a difference" or "no, there is no difference". In order to do that, you need only have a basic understanding of "health", which I assume you do.

Additionally, I asked one of you if a person currently on their death bed has always been "on their death bed" or if there is reason to believe their health has changed.

Two very easy to answer questions, even if it's unusually difficult to get those answers.

RQAA.

I provided two hypothetical, although perfectly real-world, examples of health. You can simply say "yes, there is a difference" or "no, there is no difference".
Nope. I cannot simply do that until I get further clarification from you.

Do you agree that there will always be differences between people?
Do you agree that I can point to anything and claim that it is "global climate" as far as you have delineated?

btw, I'll be the judge of how easy or difficult I find your questions, and whether they require additional clarification. I can't answer your questions without additional clarification, it's as simple as that.

Nope. I cannot simply do that until I get further clarification from you.

Do you agree that I can point to anything and claim that it is "global climate" as far as you have delineated?

btw, I'll be the judge of how easy or difficult I find your questions, and whether they require additional clarification. I can't answer your questions without additional clarification, it's as simple as that.

No, you absolutely can simply do that. I know that you are able to think. I know that you are able to type. Given those two abilities, I assure you that you are more than capable of answering a very simple question related to the health of two people. You are choosing not to answer the question. You are able. You are choosing not to. It is a simple yes or no question that most anyone in elementary school or later could answer.

Here....watch.

The answer to my question is yes.

See. Easy. No related questions. No tapdancing.

Last edited:
No, you absolutely can simply do that. I know that you are able to think. I know that you are able to type. Given those two abilities, I assure you that you are more than capable of answering a very simple question related to the health of two people. You are choosing not to answer the question. You are able. You are choosing not to. It is a simple yes or no question that most anyone in elementary school or later could answer.

Here....watch.

RQAA.

(RhetoricalQuestion)
I'm curious, would you be more, less or equally angry if you lost a loose dollar you had in your pocket vs if you lost everything you had saved for retirement?(/RhetoricalQuestion)

BTW, that was rhetorical because I already know the answer....you already know the answer to the question....and I already know you won't answer it because it flies in the face of your trolling and/or confirmation bias. Still.... exposing you as the fraud you are hasn't gotten old, yet.

Here....watch.

In case you missed it, I'll do it again. I'll answer the question I asked you without answering the questions you asked me.

Ready?

Here we go!!

Yes.

giphy.gif

Nope. I cannot simply do that until......

In case you missed it, I'll do it again. I'll answer the question I asked you without answering the questions you asked me.
That's fine for all the questions for which you want answers from you, although that's a bit weird.

If you want answers from me, you'll have to clarify as I require.

Ready?

Here we go!!

(RhetoricalQuestion)
I'm curious, would you be more, less or equally angry if you lost a loose dollar you had in your pocket vs if you lost everything you had saved for retirement?(/RhetoricalQuestion)

BTW, that was rhetorical because I already know the answer....you already know the answer to the question....and I already know you won't answer it because it flies in the face of your trolling and/or confirmation bias. Still.... exposing you as the fraud you are hasn't gotten old, yet.

What has this got to do with the Church of Global Warming or your claim that climate can somehow 'change'?

That's fine for all the questions for which you want answers from you, although that's a bit weird.

If you want answers from me, you'll have to clarify as I require.

Ready?

Here we go!!

You know the answer to my question is yes. I know the answer is yes. I know you know the answer is yes.

Your tapdancing around answering a ridiculously simple question says it all.

Back