Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

Crickets.... your avoidance is noted.
I'm still waiting for your response to my questions. We can't move forward until you do:

Do you agree that there will always be differences between people?
Do you agree that I can point to anything and claim that it is "global climate" as far as you have delineated?

@Into the Night: Did ZenMode answer my questions and I just missed it?

I'm still waiting for your response to my questions. We can't move forward until you do:

Do you agree that I can point to anything and claim that it is "global climate" as far as you have delineated?

No, we can. You chose not to

He never did. He evaded again.

He never did. He evaded again.
Thanks for staying on top of that. I wonder if I should interpret his confusion as his belief that there aren't any differences between people and that everything is global climate.

I do have some ZenMode-inspired philosophical questions for you:
* Is global climate produced by the Fischer-Tropsh process?
* Is global climate a renewable source of energy?
* If a global climate well runs dry and we recap it, will Climate refill it?

Thanks for staying on top of that. I wonder if I should interpret his confusion as his belief that there aren't any differences between people and that everything is global climate.

I do have some ZenMode-inspired philosophical questions for you:
* Is global climate produced by the Fischer-Tropsh process?
* Is global climate a renewable source of energy?
* If a global climate well runs dry and we recap it, will Climate refill it?

:D

Your claim is that you can't answer my question until I answer yours. That is not true.

You are choosing not to answer my question. Nothing is stopping you.

You are describing yourself again, Sock. It is YOU avoiding science, mathematics, logic, and English. You cannot project YOUR problems on me or anybody else, Sock.

I have no problems. I'm just waiting for you to describe/define health. I'm specifically curious how you describe/define it in a way that supports your claim that it can't change.

giphy.gif

Yes it IS true, actually, because your question contains words that are not clearly defined.
IBDaMann has never, that I recall, questioned what "health" is. He just wants me to answer his question before answering mine. Again, there is absolutely nothing stopping him from answering my question.

Ambiguous terminology within your question is stopping him from answering your question.

Nope. In fact, I offered a definition of health. Nobody else has, even though I've asked repeatedly. I wonder why......

I have no problems. I'm just waiting for you to describe/define health. I'm specifically curious how you describe/define it in a way that supports your claim that it can't change.
RQAA. You cannot just ignore your problems, Sock. It does not make them go away.

IBDaMann has never, that I recall, questioned what "health" is.
He doesn't need to.
He just wants me to answer his question before answering mine.
Your question has been answered. Stop asking it over and over and over and over.
Again, there is absolutely nothing stopping him from answering my question.
Your question has been answered. Stop asking it over and over and over and over.
Nope. In fact, I offered a definition of health.
Not the definition of 'health'.
Nobody else has, even though I've asked repeatedly. I wonder why......
Your question has been answered. Stop asking it over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
RQAA

Back