Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

Obviously, you can't. You continue to show it.

Which shows you cannot understand or read English.

Void argument fallacy. Attempted proof in open functional system.

Because it can't.

It is not an opinion. It is part of the definition of 'climate'.

It is not baseless. It is part of the definition of 'climate'.

It can't.

Again....you HAVE to be a troll because there's simply no way a rational person can say that health can't change. Ray Charles can see the difference between a very healthy person and a very unhealthy person.

I'm actually embarrassed for you right now.

Again....you HAVE to be a troll because there's simply no way a rational person can say that health can't change.
Health cannot change. It has no values that can 'change'.
Ray Charles can see the difference between a very healthy person and a very unhealthy person.
Ray Charles was blind and is dead.
I'm actually embarrassed for you right now.
Meh. Your problem. You still do not understand or read English.

Health cannot change. It has no values that can 'change'.

Ray Charles was blind and is dead.

Meh. Your problem. You still do not understand or read English.

Is there a difference between a healthy person and a person who is unhealthy?

Yes, I know Ray Charles is blind and dead. That's how obvious it is that health is a thing and that there is a difference between being very healthy and very unhealthy. Even he can recognize it.

Is there a difference between a healthy person and a person who is unhealthy?
Health cannot change. You can't even define 'healthy' or 'unhealthy'.
Yes, I know Ray Charles is blind and dead.
Then why did you ask about him as if he was alive?
That's how obvious it is that health is a thing and that there is a difference between being very healthy and very unhealthy. Even he can recognize it.
How? HE'S DEAD!

Last edited:
RQAA. Mindlessly repeating questions that I've answered will get you nowhere fast, Sock.

No, you pulled a politician move and answered the question you wanted me to ask. You did not answer the question I actually asked you. That question really requires just a simple yes or no answer.

So, again, is there a difference between a healthy person and a non-healthy person?

No, you pulled a politician move and answered the question you wanted me to ask.
Denying your own posts won't work, Sock.
You did not answer the question I actually asked you.
That question really requires just a simple yes or no answer.
So, again, is there a difference between a healthy person and a non-healthy person?
RQAA. Stop mindlessly repeating your question. It gets you nowhere.

You still ignore the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics. You still ignore the meaning of 'climate' or 'health', neither of which can change. You still ignore the Stefan-Boltzmann law. You still ignore mathematics.

You are getting nowhere, Sock. Denying science and mathematics and the language doesn't work, no matter what your religion tells you.

Denying your own posts won't work, Sock.

RQAA. Stop mindlessly repeating your question. It gets you nowhere.

You still ignore the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics. You still ignore the meaning of 'climate' or 'health', neither of which can change. You still ignore the Stefan-Boltzmann law. You still ignore mathematics.

You are getting nowhere, Sock. Denying science and mathematics and the language doesn't work, no matter what your religion tells you.

Simple yes or no......

Is there a difference between a healthy and unhealthy person?

Nope. Please try again.

Is there a difference between a healthy and unhealthy person? For example, I live my life almost entirely pain-free and I am able to do basically anything I want to do without restriction. Would you say that there is a health difference between me and a person who is in hospice with terminal cancer?

To make things easy for you, here is a basic definition of health:

the state of being free from illness or injury

Nope. Please try again.

Is there a difference between a healthy and unhealthy person? For example, I live my life almost entirely pain-free and I am able to do basically anything I want to do without restriction. Would you say that there is a health difference between me and a person who is in hospice with terminal cancer?

To make things easy for you, here is a basic definition of health:

the state of being free from illness or injury

Not the definition of health, Sock. Redefinition fallacy. RQAA.

... is there a difference between a healthy person and a non-healthy person?
You aren't getting answers you like because you aren't defining your terms.

1. What is the unambiguous definition of "health"?
2. What is the unambiguous definition of "global climate"?

Neither of these are defined unambiguously, ergo there are no associated values that can change. For example, a human's blood pressure can increase (subtract pressure(t0) from pressure(t1)) and that only tells me about blood pressure, but nothing about "health." Similarly, things change on planet earth every day, yet there is no global climate to ever change.

I hope that helps. Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

You aren't getting answers you like because you aren't defining your terms.

1. What is the unambiguous definition of "health"?
2. What is the unambiguous definition of "global climate"?

Neither of these are defined unambiguously, ergo there are no associated values that can change. For example, a human's blood pressure can increase (subtract pressure(t0) from pressure(t1)) and that only tells me about blood pressure, but nothing about "health." Similarly, things change on planet earth every day, yet there is no global climate to ever change.

I hope that helps. Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

I did offer a definition a couple posts above.

Do I need to provide a definition for a rational person to admit there is a difference between a young, visibly fit person, jogging easily down the street, and a 90 year old person on their death bed in hospice?

Do I need to provide a definition for a rational person to admit there is a difference between a young, visibly fit person,
Yes, you would need to define "fit." You must define all your terms. What about this do you not understand.

... jogging easily down the street, and a 90 year old person on their death bed in hospice?
Not enough information. Is the guy jogging down the street going to be dead in six months from his pacreatic cancer while the 90-year-old is nonetheless going to hang on for another twelve years?

Appearances don't mean anything. Just define what you mean. Why is that so much of a problem for you?

Yes, you would need to define "fit." You must define all your terms. What about this do you not understand.

Not enough information. Is the guy jogging down the street going to be dead in six months from his pacreatic cancer while the 90-year-old is nonetheless going to hang on for another twelve years?

Appearances don't mean anything. Just define what you mean. Why is that so much of a problem for you?

Yes, there are always unknowns. A marathon runner can die of a heart attack while sleeping tonight. I'm talking about what is known in any given moment. Do you agree there is an obvious difference between the two people I described?

Pick the definition you want to use and we'll go with it.

giphy.gif

Yes, there are always unknowns.
In science and math, the only allowable unknowns are independent variables. All terms must be unambiguously defined.

A marathon runner can die of a heart attack while sleeping tonight.
I knew two competitive, high-aerobic athletes who died inexplicably of sudden cardiac arrest. Nobody saw that coming.

I'm talking about what is known in any given moment.
Great. Unambiguously define your terms "health" and "global climate."

Do you agree there is an obvious difference between the two people I described?
All people are different, even identical twins, so yes, I agree.

Do you agree that there will always be differences between people? Do you agree that I can point to anything and claim that it is "global climate" as far as you have delineated?

Don't be afraid to come to me with your tough questions.

Do you agree that there will always be differences between people? Do you agree that I can point to anything and claim that it is "global climate" as far as you have delineated?

Don't be afraid to come to me with your tough questions.

The question was about a measurable difference in health between the two people I described. Do you agree that the two people described are not equally healthy?

Last edited:
Back