Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

The question was about
My questions are exactly the ones I asked. Do you agree that there will always be differences between people? Do you agree that I can point to anything and claim that it is "global climate" as far as you have delineated?

The question was about a measurable difference in health between the two people I described. Do you agree that the two people described are not equally healthy?
Do you agree that you have yet to unambiguously define what you mean by 'healthy'?

The question was about a measurable difference in health between the two people I described. Do you agree that the two people described are not equally healthy?

Health has no values to measure. Health cannot change.

Climate has no values to measure. Climate cannot change.

To make things easy for you, here is a basic definition of health:

the state of being free from illness or injury
:rofl2:

You seriously just opened up a Google page, typed in "health definition", pressed enter, and copy/pasted here what it spat out to you?!?!?

What a dope!!

My questions are exactly the ones I asked. Do you agree that there will always be differences between people? Do you agree that I can point to anything and claim that it is "global climate" as far as you have delineated?

My question was whether or not you agree that there is a difference in health between the two people described. Is there a health difference between YOU, as you exist right now, and a person in hospice who is hours from dying of terminal cancer?

You seriously just opened up a Google page, typed in "health definition", pressed enter, and copy/pasted here what it spat out to you?!?!?

What a dope!!

Correct. You thought I was going to go out and buy a dictionary or something :laugh:

Health has no values to measure. Health cannot change.

Climate has no values to measure. Climate cannot change.

First, since you complained about it, how are you defining health?

Health cannot change? So, as someone ages and their body starts breaking down, up to the point of death, their overall health remains unchanged from when they were a young and issue-free? Have I described your view correctly?

Last edited:
Correct. You thought I was going to go out and buy a dictionary or something :laugh:

Dictionaries don't define any word, Sock. That is not their purpose. The only word that Google has defined is 'Google'.

Your inability to read and understand English is YOUR problem, Sock.

Dictionaries don't define any word, Sock. That is not their purpose. The only word that Google has defined is 'Google'.

Your inability to read and understand English is YOUR problem, Sock.

Ok, then give me your definition of health... as I requested long ago.

I'm curious how you define it, where it's something that is unchanging.

My question was whether or not you agree that there is a difference in health between the two people described. Is there a health difference between YOU, as you exist right now, and a person in hospice who is hours from dying of terminal cancer?
Let the record reflect that you refused to answer my question so that I could answer yours.

Let the record reflect that you refused to answer my question so that I could answer yours.

Nope. You're choosing not to answer. I promise you can answer my question even if I have literally never answered a single question of yours.

Ok, then give me your definition of health... as I requested long ago.

I'm curious how you define it, where it's something that is unchanging.

I don't define the word, Sock. It's not my definition.
RQAA.

* Health cannot change.
* Climate cannot change.
* No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth. You cannot create energy out of nothing.
* You cannot warm the surface using a colder gas. You cannot make heat flow 'backwards'.
* You cannot trap heat.
* You cannot trap light.
* You cannot trap thermal energy. There is always heat.
* It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
* It is not possible to measure the global atmospheric content of CO2.
* It is not possible to measure the pH of the ocean.
* It is not possible to measure the temperature of the ocean.
* It is not possible to measure global sea level.
* There is no such thing as a global climate.

YOU are denying science, including the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law.
YOU are denying mathematics, including statistics, probability, random numbers, and algebra.
YOU are denying the English language by constantly using meaningless buzzwords like 'reality', 'truth', 'fact', 'climate change', 'climate crisis', 'health', and even 'global warming'.
YOU are constantly arguing over insignificant shit.
YOU are constantly asking the same question over and over and over and over and over and over...ad infinitum. It is YOU that is being mindless.
Your religion has done this to you. You are illiterate. You are unable to read and understand English. You deny and discard language, logic, mathematics, and science.
This is YOUR problem. You cannot blame anyone else for it. Only YOU can do something about it.

Nope. You're choosing not to answer. I promise you can answer my question even if I have literally never answered a single question of yours.

Irrelevance fallacy. Inversion fallacy. RQAA. You are describing yourself. You cannot blame YOUR problems on anybody else!

I don't define the word, Sock. It's not my definition.
RQAA.

* Health cannot change.
* Climate cannot change.
* No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth. You cannot create energy out of nothing.
* You cannot warm the surface using a colder gas. You cannot make heat flow 'backwards'.
* You cannot trap heat.
* You cannot trap light.
* You cannot trap thermal energy. There is always heat.
* It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
* It is not possible to measure the global atmospheric content of CO2.
* It is not possible to measure the pH of the ocean.
* It is not possible to measure the temperature of the ocean.
* It is not possible to measure global sea level.
* There is no such thing as a global climate.

YOU are denying science, including the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law.
YOU are denying mathematics, including statistics, probability, random numbers, and algebra.
YOU are denying the English language by constantly using meaningless buzzwords like 'reality', 'truth', 'fact', 'climate change', 'climate crisis', 'health', and even 'global warming'.
YOU are constantly arguing over insignificant shit.
YOU are constantly asking the same question over and over and over and over and over and over...ad infinitum. It is YOU that is being mindless.
Your religion has done this to you. You are illiterate. You are unable to read and understand English. You deny and discard language, logic, mathematics, and science.
This is YOUR problem. You cannot blame anyone else for it. Only YOU can do something about it.

I never said you are personally responsible for establishing an official definition, but surely you have some idea of what "health" is. I mean, you've been posting here since 2018, so you've gotta be at least 5 years old.

Back