Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

No. Your body temperature is fully regulated. You are not warmer.

So you're saying the entirety of the word that covers themselves on cold nights to feel warmer are wrong and they would actually feel equally warm or cold regardless of being covered or uncovered?

So you're saying the entirety of the word that covers themselves on cold nights to feel warmer are wrong and they would actually feel equally warm or cold regardless of being covered or uncovered?

Try English. It works better. Putting a blanket on a rock does not make the rock warmer.

Is that a yes or a no?
Is that a "yes" or a "no"? To clarify, let's say it's a particularly cold day, roughly -5 degrees Celsius (no wind). You wrap the -5 degree Celsius stone with a thick wool blanket that has also been sitting outdoors at -5 degree Celsius. Will the stone increase in temperature?

By the way, you haven't answered any of my questions. Any of them. I should make a list of all the questions to which you still owe me answers. Why not start answering my questions?

... that covers themselves on cold nights to feel warmer ...
What does "feeling warmer" have to do with anything.

Real world example: A man and a woman in an office building are arguing over the temperature and want to adjust the thermostat. The man feels too hot and wants a lower temperature. The woman feels cold and wants to jack up the temperature.

Question: does the building feel hot or does the building feel cold?

Back