Why Should Anyone Believe in Global Warming?

A coat does not make you warmer. Your body temperature is fully regulated.

What does a coat, blanket etc do that masks the impact of cold air around you? Surely you aren't so ignorant or dishonest that you are going to claim that standing in a snow drift in snow boots and your underwear is the same as standing in a snow drift in snow boots, a snow suit, ski cap, etc, are you?

^^^^^oh, and as part of your response regarding what a coat, blanket does regarding ambient coldness, please explain how it doesn't violate the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.....as you "understand" it.^^^^

giphy.gif

What does a coat, blanket etc do that masks the impact of cold air around you? Surely you aren't so ignorant or dishonest that you are going to claim that standing in a snow drift in snow boots and your underwear is the same as standing in a snow drift in snow boots, a snow suit, ski cap, etc, are you?

I don't go standing in snow drifts.
Coats and blankets reduce heat. That's all. They do not create energy out of nothing. You cannot trap heat.

What does a coat/blanket do that reduces the impact of coldness around you?
There is no such thing in science as "cold". That is a subjective characterization. Therefore there can be no "impact" of the "coldness." If you had been intellectually honest and answered my question, you wouldn't be wasting bandwidth right now.

I'm very patient.
Nope. You are dishonest, scientifically illiterate, profoundly devoted to a stupid religion, EVASIVE and not interested in learning anything. In fact, you take great pride in not really knowing anything.

I'll just consider your king tipped and let Into the Night waste his time with you. You have posted many posts but have not contributed any Global Warming science (the purpose of this thread), and of course you haven't answered any of my questions. You still don't even know what heat is, or what science is.

giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp

There is no such thing as 'ambient coldness'.
ZenMode is now getting desperate and is going to try to string you along, one stupid question at a time, in a long, drawn out attempt at a GOTCHA! He won't answer any of your questions, but he fully expects you to answer each one of his poorly worded, totally ambiguous, error-ridden questions. He won't understand what is wrong with any of his questions, but he will only accept the answers he is looking for.

If you think hard, you might be able to remember having seen this before ... perhaps a few dozen times.

I don't go standing in snow drifts.
Coats and blankets reduce heat. That's all. They do not create energy out of nothing. You cannot trap heat.

As I said previously, I am very patient And will ask the question as many different ways as is needed to get an answer.

What does a coat, blanket etc do that masks the impact of cold air around you? Surely you aren't so ignorant or dishonest that you are going to claim that standing on your front porch, on a -2 degree Minnesota morning, in sneakers, a T-shirt and shorts is the same as standing standing on your front porch, on a -2 degree Minnesota morning, in snow boots, a snow suit, ski cap, etc, are you?

^^^^^^and, as I said before, as soon as you've explained the difference, in whatever terms you'd like, please also explain how it doesn't violate (your understanding of) the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.^^^^

Thanks.

ZenMode is now getting desperate and is going to try to string you along, one stupid question at a time, in a long, drawn out attempt at a GOTCHA! He won't answer any of your questions, but he fully expects you to answer each one of his poorly worded, totally ambiguous, error-ridden questions. He won't understand what is wrong with any of his questions, but he will only accept the answers he is looking for.

If you think hard, you might be able to remember having seen this before ... perhaps a few dozen times.

Feel free to answer the questions posed to Into the Night immediately above.

There is no such thing as 'ambient coldness'.

ambient
adjective

relating to the immediate surroundings of something.

coldness
noun

the quality or condition of being of or at a low or relatively low temperature, especially when compared with the human body.

There's no such thing as a condition of being at a low or relatively low temperature immediately surrounding something?.... anything? Like, nothing ANYWHERE can????

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Back