Why the Democrat Party opposes National SCHOOL CHOICE especially for BLACK Children

How will raising property taxes decrease the truancy rate?

It probably won't. How is giving everyone a voucher to attend a private school going to do it? Truancy is a problem caused by a students home life, not the school. Plenty of schools in this country have far less money than Baltimore and far lower truancy rates and much higher test scores.

It probably won't. How is giving everyone a voucher to attend a private school going to do it?
That must be bigdog's argument. Not mine. I'm just for school choice where charter schools are available.
Truancy is a problem caused by a students home life, not the school. Plenty of schools in this country have far less money than Baltimore and far lower truancy rates and much higher test scores.
ok. Not sure how that defends anti-choice positions

Even your white lib anti "cheap fossil fuel energy" policies are racist, and punish the poor and Blacks, not just in America, but all over the world. While you white libs fly private jets because you "have to". :palm:

Of course the recent 400 ft. rise in sea level affected those cities. They would not exist without it, dumbass.

And it demonstrates that predictions of a 1 foot rise per century is nothing in comparison.

The Earth is currently in only its 5th ICEHOUSE condition in 4 billion years.

How are those hemorrhoids coming, bitch? You keep pushing so hard to find racism, certainly they are about to burst.

Bitch, science is easy for me. I don't know why it is such a struggle for you gender fluid Leftists. Unlike Justice Jackson, I don't need a masters degree in biology to know what a woman is. :palm: I don't need a climate or dendrochronology degree to analyze data or read a chart.

Yeah, you just don’t know how to decipher bullshit from truth. That’s why you continually spew bullshit.

But, I see you failed to respond to the question about your science background.

Who is going to pay for those "free" public schools if taxpayers can opt out and use a voucher to pay for a private school? Who is going to pay for the vouchers you give to everyone who wants to send their child to a private school? Most of the poor aren't paying a property tax to begin with because they don't own property and those that do their property taxes are next to nothing because their properties are worth next to nothing. So the poor are already in most cases not paying anything or nearly anything for their childs school and now you want to furnish them with a voucher to pay for a private school? Baltimores cities black parents already have the same choice as your elitest white libs have. You want to send your kids to a private school then you fucking pay for it just like anyone who sends their kids to a private school. It is those elitest white libs that don't even have children that pay the bulk of those property taxes because they are the ones paying high property taxes. Without them who is going to pay for those public schools.

Did you get and education? Why do you want to prevent some single mom in the ghetto from getting her kid a better education. In Baltimore the private schools are doing a MUCH better job educating kids than the public schools are doing. The Public schools are getting thousands of dollars more per student so money isn't the issue. You got your education it is time to help poor families educate their kids.

Translation I don't know anything about Chemistry I took Gender studies as a major.:laugh:

Want to discuss the modified Griess test for the determination of firing distance?

Want to discuss the cleavage of the cocaine molecule with methanolic sodium hydroxide for field identification?

Want to discuss the best choice of a GC column for lightweight amines?

Want to discuss the use of a Hall Electrolytic Conductivity detector for volatile halogenated hydrocarbons?

Do you know what a height equivalent to a theoretical plate is?

Do you think this is some sort of contest, you fucking idiot?

Want to discuss the modified Griess test for the determination of firing distance?

Want to discuss the cleavage of the cocaine molecule with methanolic sodium hydroxide for field identification?

Want to discuss the best choice of a GC column for lightweight amines?

Want to discuss the use of a Hall Electrolytic Conductivity detector for volatile halogenated hydrocarbons?

Do you know what a height equivalent to a theoretical plate is?

Do you think this is some sort of contest, you fucking idiot?

You work in chromatography? I have been running LC/MS/MS instruments developing methods for about 30 years.

You work in chromatography? I have been running LC/MS/MS instruments developing methods for about 30 years.

I did during my career. It was the major tool in arson analyses when I was in forensics. And the only tool when I migrated to environmental work.

Toward the end of my career, and after the anthrax attacks soon after 9/11, public health preparedness was a big deal. We were able to purchase a tandem LC mass spec. Quite the piece of equipment.

You obviously cannot answer the questions I put forth and you just want to bitch. Property taxes will always be supporting public schools and if the quality of those schools is not enough then raise them. Giving everyone the money for private schools isn't going to get that 58% to start attending.

Your question assumes 100% of students will go to private schools. A ridiculous premise. But If a 100% did, that would be a great thing. There is no downside. Bottom line, If public schools shrink, they need LESS money. You have no argument other than your racism.

When the Boomer gen finished primary schools, classroom sizes shrunk. How awful! :palm: But That would be the more likely scenario.

In typical white lib female, racist fashion, I know you want to blame Black moms for the truancy rate. It's because the Dem schools and teachers have failed Black children.

Raise the quality? The Dem inner city schools have been shit for over 1/2 a century. Every Pol promises to fix them and does not. Stop pretending this plantation policy is a brand new Dem caused problem. :palm:

Last edited:
How are those hemorrhoids coming, bitch? You keep pushing so hard to find racism, certainly they are about to burst.

All you do is make shit up. :palm:

Prove that your anti cheap fossil fuel policies hurt rich white libs the most, bitch.

Yeah, you just don’t know how to decipher bullshit from truth. That’s why you continually spew bullshit.

But, I see you failed to respond to the question about your science background.

Your "appeal to authority" fallacy demonstrates your mental weakness. You can't have my personal information. You will only call me a liar, anyway.

You can't debate my logic, reason and facts. So you want to tell mommy on me. :palm:

It probably won't. How is giving everyone a voucher to attend a private school going to do it? Truancy is a problem caused by a students home life, not the school. Plenty of schools in this country have far less money than Baltimore and far lower truancy rates and much higher test scores.

There you go. Blaming Black moms. :palm:

All you do is make shit up. :palm:

Prove that your anti cheap fossil fuel policies hurt rich white libs the most, bitch.

“Attention shoppers. Bigdog has purchased the entire stock of Preparation H on aisle 10. He’s the guy scratching his asshole at the checkout.”

Your "appeal to authority" fallacy demonstrates your mental weakness. You can't have my personal information. You will only call me a liar, anyway.

You can't debate my logic, reason and facts. So you want to tell mommy on me. :palm:

Just as I thought. Not a speck of science background. Doubtful that you even attended college. That’s damn obvious when you cut and paste a graph that you don’t even know what it means. That includes the appeal to authority fallacy.

Fucking clown.

Back