Why the liberal arts are important

STEM majors have better things to do then waste their time being a politician.

You got that right. One has a better chance of winning the lottery than earning the same as a politician as I did in a profession that I loved.
Oh it can be done in politics (entertainment, art, etc.). But the odds against it are astronomical. Same in athletics.

You keep bringing up accounting. Although I’d be suicidal if I had to do that as a profession but geez. There’s plenty of CPAs that love what they do.
What’s with you and accounting?

Because accounting is a major part of a business education

Because Trump dick suckers are always yelling at kids to study something practical. Accounting is about as practical as it gets.

Because I also mentioned tax lawyers.

Because 98 percent of people actually do realize that accounting and tax law suck the life from your soul in a way that English literature and art history don't.

You got that right. One has a better chance of winning the lottery than earning the same as a politician as I did in a profession that I loved.
Oh it can be done in politics (entertainment, art, etc.). But the odds against it are astronomical. Same in athletics.

You flunked out of high school.

Because accounting is a major part of a business education

Because Trump dick suckers are always yelling at kids to study something practical. Accounting is about as practical as it gets.

Because I also mentioned tax lawyers.

Because 98 percent of people actually do realize that accounting and tax law suck the life from your soul in a way that English literature and art history don't.

that's why it's called work.

it's not called "Interesting hobby".

:truestory:

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
Our future students will devolve into shallow careerists who risk becoming outdated in a few years

the last time this happened they called it the Industrial Revolution........

Back