Widow Of U.S. Soldier Killed In Niger: Trump’s Call ‘Made Me Cry Even Worse’

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
Widow Of U.S. Soldier Killed In Niger: Trump’s Call ‘Made Me Cry Even Worse’

Myeshia Johnson confirmed the president told her that her husband “knew what he signed up for.”

The widow of a U.S. soldier killed in Niger confirmed a congresswoman’s account about her phone call with*President Donald Trump, which ignited a political firestorm.

“He couldn’t remember my husband’s name,” Myeshia Johnson told ABC News on Monday. “I heard him stumbling on trying to remember my husband’s name.”

She said Trump told her that her husband, Sgt. La David Johnson, “knew what he signed up for but it hurts anyways. And it made me cry because I was very angry at the tone in his voice and how he said it.”

The president’s call made her “very upset and hurt,” she said. “It made me cry even worse.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...c7ce4b00f08619fcb04?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

I watched the video of Kelly trying to explain all this away. It's easy to see how the socially-inept moron that is Trump changing Kelly's comforting "He signed up for service and was doing what he loved when he died, surrounded by men who were close to him" (paraphrased), to "He knew what he signed up for" in a dismissive tone.

I watched the video of Kelly trying to explain all this away. It's easy to see how the socially-inept moron that is Trump changing Kelly's comforting "He signed up for service and was doing what he loved when he died, surrounded by men who were close to him" (paraphrased), to "He knew what he signed up for" in a dismissive tone.

I think it's possible this widow will be getting some death threats from deranged Trump-ettes, white supremacists, klansmen, "very fine" Nazis, and other supporters of Donald.

Rump stepped in it again! They don’t care they will defend BoneSpur Trump to the end!

So, if it was Obama, using the exact words Trump used in that phone call to this widow, how many here would venture to guess her reaction would be the singing of praises, rather than her whining?

I think it's possible this widow will be getting some death threats from deranged Trump-ettes, white supremacists, klansmen, "very fine" Nazis, and other supporters of Donald.

I would not be surprised, and I bet the Congresswoman is getting plenty of shit thrown her way as well.
Good old 1st Amendment rights lovers can't take it when others exercise theirs.

So, if it was Obama, using the exact words Trump used in that phone call to this widow, how many here would venture to guess her reaction would be the singing of praises, rather than her whining?

Why would you say that?

I would not be surprised, and I bet the Congresswoman is getting plenty of shit thrown her way as well.
Good old 1st Amendment rights lovers can't take it when others exercise theirs.
She truly has bats in the belfry, how can anybody take that lunatic seriously?

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

“If/would” bullshit, moron?

Get the fuck out of here.

“If/would” bullshit, moron?

Get the fuck out of here.

Who the hell are you to tell me what to do?
I've never taken "orders" from an illiterate
and incompetent libtard in my life. What
makes you think I'll take them from a simpleton
like you?

Back